profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 364회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 12장

1 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 The word  of the LORD  also came unto me, saying ,

2 인자야 네가 패역한 족속 중에 거하도다 그들은 볼 눈이 있어도 보지 아니하고 들을 귀가 있어도 듣지 아니하나니 그들은 패역한 족속임이니라
2 Son  of man , thou dwellest  in the midst  of a rebellious  house , which have eyes  to see , and see  not

3 인자야 너는 행구를 준비하고 낮에 그들의 목전에서 이사하라 네가 네 처소를 다른 곳으로 옮기는 것을 그들이 보면 비록 패역한 족속이라도 혹 생각이 있으리라
3 Therefore, thou son  of man , prepare  thee stuff  for removing , and remove  by day  in their sight

4 너는 낮에 그 목전에서 네 행구를 밖으로 내기를 이사하는 행구같이 하고 저물 때에 너는 그 목전에서 밖으로 나가기를 포로되어 가는 자 같이 하라
4 Then shalt thou bring forth  thy stuff  by day  in their sight , as stuff  for removing : and thou shalt go forth  at even  in their sight , as they that go forth  into captivity .

5 너는 그 목전에서 성벽을 뚫고 그리로 좇아 옮기되
5 Dig  thou through the wall  in their sight , and carry out  thereby.

6 캄캄할 때에 그 목전에서 어깨에 메고 나가며 얼굴을 가리우고 땅을 보지 말찌어다 이는 내가 너를 세워 이스라엘 족속에게 징조가 되게 함이니라 하시기로
6 In their sight  shalt thou bear  it upon thy shoulders , and carry it forth  in the twilight : thou shalt cover  thy face , that thou see  not the ground : for I have set  thee for a sign  unto the house  of Israel .

7 내가 그 명대로 행하여 낮에 나의 행구를 이사하는 행구 같이 내어 놓고 저물 때에 내 손으로 성벽을 뚫고 캄캄할 때에 행구를 내어다가 그 목전에서 어깨에 메고 나가니라
7 And I did  so as I was commanded : I brought forth  my stuff  by day , as stuff  for captivity , and in the even  I digged  through the wall  with mine hand

8 이튿날 아침에 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
8 And in the morning  came the word  of the LORD  unto me, saying ,

9 인자야 이스라엘 족속 곧 그 패역한 족속이 네게 묻기를 무엇을 하느냐 하지 아니하더냐
9 Son  of man , hath not the house  of Israel , the rebellious  house , said  unto thee, What doest  thou?

10 너는 그들에게 말하기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 이것은 예루살렘 왕과 그 가운데 있는 이스라엘 온 족속에 대한 예조라 하셨다 하고
10 Say  thou unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

11 또 말하기를 나는 너희 징조라 내가 행한대로 그들이 당하여 사로잡혀 옮겨 갈찌라
11 Say , I am your sign : like as I have done , so shall it be done  unto them: they shall remove  and go  into captivity .

12 무리가 성벽을 뚫고 행구를 그리로 가지고 나가고 그 중에 왕은 어두울 때에 어깨에 행구를 메고 나가며 눈으로 땅을 보지 아니 하려고 자기 얼굴을 가리우리라 하라
12 And the prince  that is among  them shall bear  upon his shoulder  in the twilight , and shall go forth : they shall dig  through the wall  to carry out  thereby: he shall cover  his face , that  he see  not the ground  with his eyes .

13 내가 또 내 그물을 그의 위에 치고 내 올무에 걸리게 하여 그를 끌고 갈대아 땅 바벨론에 이르리니 그가 거기서 죽으려니와 그 땅을 보지 못하리라
13 My net  also will I spread  upon him, and he shall be taken  in my snare : and I will bring  him to Babylon  to the land  of the Chaldeans

14 내가 그 호위하는 자와 부대들을 다 사방으로 흩고 또 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라
14 And I will scatter  toward every wind  all that are about  him to help  him, and all his bands

15 내가 그들을 이방인 가운데로 흩으며 열방 중에 헤친 후에야 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
15 And they shall know  that I am the LORD , when I shall scatter  them among the nations , and disperse  them in the countries .

16 그러나 내가 그 중 몇 사람을 남겨 칼과 기근과 온역을 벗어나게 하여 그들로 이르는 이방인 중에 자기의 모든 가증한 일을 자백하게 하리니 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
16 But I will leave  a few  men  of them from the sword , from the famine , and from the pestilence

17 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
17 Moreover the word  of the LORD  came to me, saying ,

18 인자야 너는 떨면서 네 식물을 먹고 놀라고 근심하면서 네 물을 마시며
18 Son  of man , eat  thy bread  with quaking , and drink  thy water  with trembling  and with carefulness

19 이 땅 백성에게 말하되 주 여호와께서 예루살렘 거민과 이스라엘 땅에 대하여 이르시기를 그들이 근심하면서 그 식물을 먹으며 놀라면서 그 물을 마실 것은 이 땅 모든 거민의 강포를 인하여 땅에 가득한 것이 황무하게 됨이라
19 And say  unto the people  of the land , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD  of the inhabitants  of Jerusalem , and of the land  of Israel

20 사람의 거하는 성읍들이 황폐하며 땅이 황무하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 하셨다 하라
20 And the cities  that are inhabited  shall be laid waste , and the land  shall be desolate

21 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
21 And the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

22 인자야 이스라엘 땅에서 이르기를 날이 더디고 모든 묵시가 응험이 없다 하는 너희의 속담이 어찜이뇨
22 Son  of man , what is that proverb  that ye have in the land  of Israel , saying , The days  are prolonged , and every vision  faileth ?

23 그러므로 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 이 속담을 그치게 하리니 사람이 다시는 이스라엘 가운데서 이 속담을 못하리라 하셨다 하고 또 그들에게 이르기를 날과 모든 묵시의 응함이 가까우니
23 Tell  them therefore, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

24 이스라엘 족속 중에 허탄한 묵시나 아첨하는 복술이 다시 있지 못하리라 하라
24 For there shall be no more any vain  vision  nor flattering  divination  within  the house  of Israel .

25 나는 여호와라 내가 말하리니 내가 하는 말이 다시는 더디지 아니하고 응하리라 패역한 족속아 내가 너희 생전에 말하고 이루리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
25 For I am the LORD : I will speak , and the word  that I shall speak  shall come to pass

26 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
26 Again the word  of the LORD  came to me, saying ,

27 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 말이 그의 보는 묵시는 여러날 후의 일이라 그가 먼 때에 대하여 예언하는도다 하나니
27 Son  of man , behold, they of the house  of Israel  say , The vision  that he seeth  is for many  days  to come, and he prophesieth  of the times  that are far  off.

28 그러므로 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 나의 말이 하나도 다시 더디지 않을찌니 나의 한 말이 이루리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
28 Therefore say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.