에스겔 14장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 325회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 14장

1 이스라엘 장로 두어사람이 나아와 내 앞에 앉으니
1 Then came  certain  of the elders  of Israel  unto me, and sat  before  me.

2 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
2 And the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

3 인자야 이 사람들이 자기 우상을 마음에 들이며 죄악의 거치는 것을 자기 앞에 두었으니 그들이 내게 묻기를 내가 조금인들 용납하랴
3 Son  of man , these men  have set up  their idols  in their heart , and put  the stumblingblock  of their iniquity  before  their face : should I be enquired  of at all  by them?

4 그런즉 너는 그들에게 말하여 이르라 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 족속 중에 무릇 그 우상을 마음에 들이며 죄악의 거치는 것을 자기 앞에 두고 선지자에게 나아오는 자에게는 나 여호와가 그 우상의 많은대로 응답하리니
4 Therefore speak  unto them, and say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

5 이는 이스라엘 족속이 다 그 우상으로 인하여 나를 배반하였으므로 내가 그들의 마음에 먹은대로 그들을 잡으려 함이니라
5 That I may take  the house  of Israel  in their own heart , because they are all estranged  from me through their idols .

6 그런즉 너는 이스라엘 족속에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 너희는 마음을 돌이켜 우상을 떠나고 얼굴을 돌이켜 모든 가증한 것을 떠나라
6 Therefore say  unto the house  of Israel , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

7 이스라엘 족속과 이스라엘 가운데 우거하는 외인 중에 무릇 나를 떠나고 자기 우상을 마음에 들이며 죄악의 거치는 것을 자기 앞에 두고 자기를 위하여 내게 묻고자 하여 선지자에게 나아오는 자에게는 나 여호와가 친히 응답하여
7 For every one  of the house  of Israel , or of the stranger  that sojourneth  in Israel , which separateth  himself from me , and setteth up  his idols  in his heart , and putteth  the stumblingblock  of his iniquity  before  his face , and cometh  to a prophet  to enquire  of him concerning me

8 그 사람을 대적하여 그들로 놀라움과 감계와 속담거리가 되게 하여 내 백성 가운데서 끊으리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
8 And I will set  my face  against that man , and will make  him a sign  and a proverb , and I will cut him off  from the midst  of my people

9 만일 선지자가 유혹을 받고 말을 하면 나 여호와가 그 선지자로 유혹을 받게 하였음이어니와 내가 손을 펴서 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데서 그를 멸할 것이라
9 And if the prophet  be deceived  when he hath spoken  a thing , I the LORD  have deceived  that prophet , and I will stretch out  my hand  upon him, and will destroy  him from the midst  of my people  Israel .

10 선지자의 죄악과 그에게 묻는 자의 죄악이 같은즉 각각 자기의 죄악을 담당하리니
10 And they shall bear  the punishment of their iniquity : the punishment  of the prophet  shall be even as the punishment  of him that seeketh  unto him

11 이는 이스라엘 족속으로 다시는 미혹하여 나를 떠나지 않게 하며 다시는 모든 범죄함으로 스스로 더럽히지 않게 하여 그들로 내 백성을 삼고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되려 함이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
11 That the house  of Israel  may go no more astray  from me , neither be polluted  any more with all their transgressions

12 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
12 The word  of the LORD  came again to me, saying ,

13 인자야 가령 어느 나라가 불법하여 내게 범죄하므로 내가 손을 그 위에 펴서 그 의뢰하는 양식을 끊어 기근을 내려서 사람과 짐승을 그 나라에서 끊는다 하자
13 Son  of man , when the land  sinneth  against me by trespassing  grievously , then will I stretch out  mine hand  upon it, and will break  the staff  of the bread  thereof, and will send  famine  upon it, and will cut off  man  and beast  from it:

14 비록 노아, 다니엘, 욥, 이 세 사람이 거기 있을찌라도 그들은 자기의 의로 자기의 생명만 건지리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
14 Though these three  men , Noah , Daniel , and Job , were in it , they should deliver  but their own souls  by their righteousness , saith  the Lord  GOD .

15 가령 내가 사나운 짐승으로 그 땅에 통행하여 적막케 하며 황무케 하여 사람으로 그 짐승을 인하여 능히 통행하지 못하게 한다 하자
15 If  I cause noisome  beasts  to pass through  the land , and they spoil  it, so that it be desolate , that no man may pass through  because  of the beasts :

16 비록 이 세 사람이 거기 있을찌라도 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 그들은 자녀도 건지지 못하고 자기만 건지겠고 그 땅은 황무하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
16 Though these three  men  were in it , as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , they shall deliver  neither sons  nor daughters

17 가령 내가 칼로 그 땅에 임하게 하고 명하기를 칼아 이 땅에 통행하라 하여 사람과 짐승을 거기서 끊는다 하자
17 Or if I bring  a sword  upon that land , and say , Sword , go through  the land

18 비록 이 세 사람이 거기 있을찌라도 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 그들은 자녀도 건지지 못하고 자기만 건지리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
18 Though these three  men  were in it , as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , they shall deliver  neither sons  nor daughters , but they only shall be delivered  themselves.

19 가령 내가 그 땅에 온역을 내려 죽임으로 내 분을 그 위에 쏟아 사람과 짐승을 거기서 끊는다 하자
19 Or if I send  a pestilence  into that land , and pour out  my fury  upon it in blood , to cut off  from it man  and beast :

20 비록 노아, 다니엘, 욥이 거기 있을찌라도 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 그들은 자녀도 건지지 못하고 자기의 의로 자기의 생명만 건지리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하시니라
20 Though Noah , Daniel , and Job , were in it , as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , they shall deliver  neither son  nor  daughter

21 주 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 나의 네가지 중한 벌 곧 칼과 기근과 사나운 짐승과 온역을 예루살렘에 함께 내려 사람과 짐승을 그 중에서 끊으리니 그 해가 더욱 심하지 않겠느냐
21 For thus saith  the Lord  GOD

22 그러나 그 가운데 면하는 자가 남아 있어 끌려 나오리니 곧 자녀들이라 그들이 너희에게로 나아오리니 너희가 그 행동과 소위를 보면 내가 예루살렘에 내린 재앙 곧 그 내린 모든 일에 대하여 너희가 위로를 받을 것이라
22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left  a remnant  that shall be brought forth , both sons  and daughters : behold, they shall come forth  unto you, and ye shall see  their way  and their doings : and ye shall be comforted  concerning the evil  that I have brought  upon Jerusalem , even concerning all that I have brought  upon it.

23 너희가 그 행동과 소위를 볼 때에 그들로 인하여 위로를 받고 내가 예루살렘에서 행한 모든 일이 무고히 한 것이 아닌줄을 알리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
23 And they shall comfort  you, when ye see  their ways  and their doings : and ye shall know  that I have not done  without cause  all that I have done  in it, saith  the Lord  GOD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.