본문

에스겔 16장

1 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 Again the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

2 인자야 예루살렘으로 그 가증한 일을 알게하여
2 Son  of man , cause Jerusalem  to know  her abominations ,

3 이르기를 주 여호와께서 예루살렘에 대하여 말씀하시되 네 근본과 난 땅은 가나안이요 네 아비는 아모리 사람이요 네 어미는 헷사람이라
3 And say , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD  unto Jerusalem

4 너의 난 것을 말하건대 네가 날 때에 네 배꼽줄을 자르지 아니하였고 너를 물로 씻어 정결케 하지 아니하였고 네게 소금을 뿌리지 아니하였고 너를 강보로 싸지도 아니하였나니
4 And as for thy nativity , in the day  thou wast born  thy navel  was not cut , neither wast thou washed  in water  to supple  thee

5 너를 돌아 보아 이 중에 한 가지라도 네게 행하여 너를 긍휼히 여긴 자가 없었으므로 네가 나던 날에 네 몸이 꺼린바 되어 네가 들에 버리웠었느니라
5 None eye  pitied  thee, to do  any  of these unto thee, to have compassion  upon thee

6 내가 네 곁으로 지나갈 때에 네가 피투성이가 되어 발짓하는 것을 보고 네게 이르기를 너는 피투성이라도 살라 다시 이르기를 너는 피투성이라도 살라 하고
6 And when I passed  by thee, and saw  thee polluted  in thine own blood , I said  unto thee when thou wast in thy blood , Live

7 내가 너로 들의 풀 같이 많게 하였더니 네가 크게 자라고 심히 아름다우며 유방이 뚜렷하고 네 머리털이 자랐으나 네가 오히려 벌거벗은 적신이더라
7 I have caused  thee to multiply  as the bud  of the field , and thou hast increased  and waxen great , and thou art come  to excellent ornaments : thy breasts  are fashioned , and thine hair  is grown , whereas thou wast naked  and bare .

8 내가 네 곁으로 지나며 보니 네 때가 사랑스러운 때라 내 옷으로 너를 덮어 벌거벗은 것을 가리우고 네게 맹세하고 언약하여 너로 내게 속하게 하였었느니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
8 Now when I passed  by thee, and looked  upon thee, behold, thy time  was the time  of love

9 내가 물로 너를 씻겨서 네 피를 없이 하며 네게 기름을 바르고
9 Then washed  I thee with water

10 수 놓은 옷을 입히고 물돼지 가죽신을 신기고 가는 베로 띠우고 명주로 덧입히고
10 I clothed  thee also with broidered work , and shod  thee with badgers' skin , and I girded  thee about with fine linen , and I covered  thee with silk .

11 패물을 채우고 팔고리를 손목에 끼우고 사슬을 목에 드리우고
11 I decked  thee also with ornaments , and I put  bracelets  upon thy hands , and a chain  on thy neck .

12 코고리를 코에 달고 귀고리를 귀에 달고 화려한 면류관을 머리에 씌웠나니
12 And I put  a jewel  on thy forehead , and earrings  in thine ears , and a beautiful  crown  upon thine head .

13 이와 같이 네가 금, 은으로 장식하고 가는 베와 명주와 수 놓은 것을 입으며 또 고운 밀가루와 꿀과 기름을 먹음으로 극히 곱고 형통하여 왕후의 지위에 나아갔느니라
13 Thus wast thou decked  with gold  and silver

14 네 화려함을 인하여 네 명성이 이방인 중에 퍼졌음은 내가 네게 입힌 영화로 네 화려함이 온전함이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
14 And thy renown  went forth  among the heathen  for thy beauty : for it was perfect  through my comeliness , which I had put  upon thee, saith  the Lord  GOD .

15 그러나 네가 네 화려함을 믿고 네 명성을 인하여 행음하되 무릇 지나가는 자면 더불어 음란을 많이 행하므로 네 몸이 그들의 것이 되도다
15 But thou didst trust  in thine own beauty , and playedst the harlot  because of thy renown , and pouredst out  thy fornications  on every one that passed by

16 네가 네 의복을 취하여 색스러운 산당을 너를 위하여 만들고 거기서 행음하였나니 이런 일은 전무 후무하니라
16 And of thy garments  thou didst take , and deckedst  thy high places  with divers colours , and playedst the harlot  thereupon: the like things shall not come , neither shall it be so.

17 네가 또 나의 준 금, 은 장식품으로 너를 위하여 남자 우상을 만들어 행음하며
17 Thou hast also taken  thy fair  jewels  of my gold  and of my silver , which I had given  thee, and madest  to thyself images  of men , and didst commit whoredom  with them,

18 또 네 수 놓은 옷으로 그 우상에게 입히고 나의 기름과 향으로 그 앞에 베풀며
18 And tookest  thy broidered  garments , and coveredst  them: and thou hast set  mine oil  and mine incense  before  them.

19 또 내가 네게 주어 먹게한 내 식물 곧 고운 밀가루와 기름과 꿀을 네가 그 앞에 베풀어 향기를 삼았나니 과연 그렇게 하였느니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
19 My meat  also which I gave  thee, fine flour , and oil , and honey , wherewith I fed  thee, thou hast even set  it before  them for a sweet  savour : and thus it was, saith  the Lord  GOD .

20 또 네가 나를 위하여 낳은 네 자녀를 가져 그들에게 드려 제물을 삼아 불살랐느니라 네가 너의 음행을 작은 일로 여겨서
20 Moreover thou hast taken  thy sons  and thy daughters , whom thou hast borne  unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed  unto them to be devoured . Is this of thy whoredoms  a small matter ,

21 나의 자녀들을 죽여 우상에게 붙여 불 가운데로 지나가게 하였느냐
21 That thou hast slain  my children , and delivered  them to cause them to pass through  the fire for them?

22 네 어렸을 때에 벌거벗어 적신이었으며 피투성이가 되어서 발짓 하던 것을 기억지 아니하고 네가 모든 가증한 일과 음란을 행하였느니라
22 And in all thine abominations  and thy whoredoms  thou hast not remembered  the days  of thy youth , when thou wast naked  and bare , and wast polluted  in thy blood .

23 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 너는 화 있을찐저 화 있을찐저 네가 모든 악을 행한 후에
23 And it came to pass after  all thy wickedness , (woe , woe  unto thee! saith  the Lord  GOD

24 너를 위하여 누를 건축하며 모든 거리에 높은 대를 쌓았도다
24 That thou hast also built  unto thee an eminent place , and hast made  thee an high place  in every street .

25 네가 높은 대를 모든 길 머리에 쌓고 네 아름다움을 가증하게 하여 모든 지나가는 자에게 다리를 벌려 심히 행음하고
25 Thou hast built  thy high place  at every head  of the way , and hast made thy beauty  to be abhorred , and hast opened  thy feet  to every one that passed by , and multiplied  thy whoredoms .

26 하체가 큰 네 이웃나라 애굽 사람과도 행음하되 심히 음란히 하여 내 노를 격동하였도다
26 Thou hast also committed fornication  with the Egyptians  thy neighbours , great  of flesh

27 그러므로 내가 내 손을 네 위에 펴서 네 일용 양식을 감하고 너를 미워하는 블레셋 여자 곧 네 더러운 행실을 부끄러워하는 자에게 너를 붙여 임의로 하게 하였거늘
27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out  my hand  over thee, and have diminished  thine ordinary  food, and delivered  thee unto the will  of them that hate  thee, the daughters  of the Philistines , which are ashamed  of thy lewd  way .

28 네가 음욕이 차지 아니하여 또 앗수르 사람과 행음하고 그들과 행음하고도 오히려 부족히 여겨
28 Thou hast played the whore  also with the Assyrians  , because  thou wast unsatiable

29 장사하는 땅 갈대아에까지 심히 행음하되 오히려 족한 줄을 알지 못하였느니라
29 Thou hast moreover multiplied  thy fornication  in the land  of Canaan  unto Chaldea

30 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 네가 이 모든 일을 행하니 이는 방자한 음부의 행위라 네 마음이 어찌 그리 약한지
30 How weak  is thine heart , saith  the Lord  GOD , seeing thou doest  all these things, the work  of an imperious  whorish  woman

31 네가 누를 모든 길 머리에 건축하며 높은 대를 모든 거리에 쌓고도 값을 싫어하니 창기 같지도 않도다
31 In that thou buildest  thine eminent place  in the head  of every way , and makest  thine high place  in every street

32 그 지아비 대신에 외인과 사통하여 간음하는 아내로다
32 But as a wife  that committeth adultery , which taketh  strangers  instead of her husband !

33 사람들은 모든 창기에게 선물을 주거늘 오직 너는 네 모든 정든 자에게 선물을 주며 값을 주어서 사방에서 와서 너와 행음하게 하니
33 They give  gifts  to all whores : but thou givest  thy gifts  to all thy lovers , and hirest  them, that they may come  unto thee on every side  for thy whoredom .

34 너의 음란함이 다른 여인과 같지 아니함은 행음하려고 너를 따르는 자가 없음이며 또 네가 값을 받지 아니하고 도리어 줌이라 그런즉 다른 여인과 같지 아니하니라
34 And the contrary  is in thee from other women  in thy whoredoms , whereas none followeth  thee to commit whoredoms : and in that thou givest  a reward , and no reward  is given  unto thee, therefore thou art  contrary .

35 그러므로 너 음부야 여호와의 말을 들을찌어다
35 Wherefore, O harlot , hear  the word  of the LORD :

36 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 네가 네 누추한 것을 쏟으며 네 정든 자와 행음함으로 벗은 몸을 드러내며 또 가증한 우상을 위하며 네 자녀의 피를 그 우상에게 드렸은즉
36 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

37 내가 너의 즐거워하는 정든 자와 사랑하던 모든 자와 미워하던 모든 자를 모으되 사방에서 모아 너를 대적하게 할 것이요 또 네 벗은 몸을 그 앞에 드러내어 그들로 그것을 다 보게 할 것이며
37 Behold, therefore I will gather  all thy lovers , with whom thou hast taken pleasure , and all them that thou hast loved , with all them that thou hast hated

38 내가 또 간음하고 사람의 피를 흘리는 여인을 국문함 같이 너를 국문하여 진노의 피와 투기의 피를 네게 돌리고
38 And I will judge  thee, as women that break wedlock  and shed  blood  are judged

39 내가 또 너를 그들의 손에 붙이리니 그들이 네 누를 헐며 네 높은 대를 훼파하며 네 의복을 벗기고 네 장식품을 빼앗고 네 몸을 벌거벗겨 버려두며
39 And I will also give  thee into their hand , and they shall throw down  thine eminent place , and shall break down  thy high places : they shall strip  thee also of thy clothes , and shall take  thy fair  jewels , and leave  thee naked  and bare .

40 무리를 데리고 와서 너를 돌로 치며 칼로 찌르며
40 They shall also bring up  a company  against thee, and they shall stone  thee with stones , and thrust thee through  with their swords .

41 불로 너의 집들을 사르고 여러 여인의 목전에서 너를 벌할찌라 내가 너로 곧 음행을 그치게 하리니 네가 다시는 값을 주지 아니하리라
41 And they shall burn  thine houses  with fire , and execute  judgments  upon thee in the sight  of many  women : and I will cause thee to cease  from playing the harlot , and thou also shalt give  no hire  any more.

42 그리한즉 내가 네게 대한 내 분노가 그치며 내 투기가 네게서 떠나고 마음이 평안하여 다시는 노하지 아니하리라
42 So will I make my fury  toward thee to rest , and my jealousy  shall depart  from thee, and I will be quiet , and will be no more angry .

43 네가 어렸을 때를 기억지 아니하고 이 모든 일로 나를 격노케 하였은즉 내가 네 행위대로 네 머리에 보응하리니 네가 이 음란과 네 모든 가증한 일을 다시는 행하지 아니하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
43 Because thou hast not remembered  the days  of thy youth , but hast fretted  me in all these things

44 무릇 속담하는 자가 네게 대하여 속담하기를 어미가 어떠하면 딸도 그렇다 하리라
44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs  shall use this proverb  against thee, saying , As is the mother , so is her daughter .

45 너는 그 남편과 자녀를 싫어한 어미의 딸이요 너는 그 남편과 자녀를 싫어한 형의 동생이로다 네 어미는 헷 사람이요 네 아비는 아모리 사람이며
45 Thou art thy mother's  daughter , that lotheth  her husband  and her children

46 네 형은 그 딸들과 함께 네 좌편에 거하는 사마리아요 네 아우는 그 딸들과 함께 네 우편에 거하는 소돔이라
46 And thine elder  sister  is Samaria , she and her daughters  that dwell  at thy left hand : and thy younger  sister , that dwelleth  at thy right hand , is Sodom  and her daughters .

47 네가 그들의 행위대로만 행치 아니하며 그 가증한 대로만 행치 아니하고 그것을 적게 여겨서 네 모든 행위가 그보다 더욱 부패하였도다
47 Yet hast thou not walked  after their ways , nor done  after their abominations : but, as if that were a very  little  thing, thou wast corrupted  more than they  in all thy ways .

48 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네 아우 소돔 곧 그와 그 딸들은 너와 네 딸들의 행위 같이 행치 아니하였느니라
48 As I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , Sodom  thy sister  hath not done , she nor her daughters , as thou hast done , thou and thy daughters .

49 네 아우 소돔의 죄악은 이러하니 그와 그 딸들에게 교만함과 식물의 풍족함과 태평함이 있음이며 또 그가 가난하고 궁핍한 자를 도와주지 아니하며
49 Behold, this was the iniquity  of thy sister  Sodom , pride , fulness  of bread , and abundance  of idleness  was in her and in her daughters , neither did she strengthen  the hand  of the poor  and needy .

50 거만하여 가증한 일을 내 앞에서 행하였음이라 그러므로 내가 보고 곧 그들을 없이 하였느니라
50 And they were haughty , and committed  abomination  before  me: therefore I took them away  as I saw  good.

51 사마리아는 네 죄의 절반도 범치 아니하였느니라 네가 그들보다 가증한 일을 심히 행한고로 너의 가증한 행위로 네 형과 아우를 의롭게 하였느니라
51 Neither hath Samaria  committed  half  of thy sins

52 네가 네 형과 아우를 논단하였은즉 너도 네 수치를 담당할찌니라 네가 그들보다 더욱 가증한 죄를 범하므로 그들이 너보다 의롭게 되었나니 네가 네 형과 아우를 의롭게 하였은즉 너는 놀라며 네 수치를 담당할찌니라
52 Thou also, which hast judged  thy sisters , bear  thine own shame  for thy sins  that thou hast committed more abominable  than they : they are more righteous  than thou: yea, be thou confounded  also, and bear  thy shame , in that thou hast justified  thy sisters .

53 내가 그들의 사로잡힘 곧 소돔과 그 딸들의 사로잡힘과 사마리아와 그 딸들의 사로잡힘과 그들 중에 너의 사로잡힌 자의 사로잡힘을 돌이켜서
53 When I shall bring again  their captivity  , the captivity  of Sodom  and her daughters , and the captivity  of Samaria  and her daughters , then will I bring again the captivity  of thy captives  in the midst  of them:

54 너로 네 수욕을 담당하고 너의 행한 모든 일을 인하여 부끄럽게 하리니 이는 네가 그들에게 위로가 됨이라
54 That thou mayest bear  thine own shame , and mayest be confounded  in all that thou hast done , in that thou art a comfort  unto them.

55 네 아우 소돔과 그 딸들이 옛 지위를 회복할 것이요 사마리아와 그 딸들도 그 옛 지위를 회복할 것이며 너와 네 딸들도 너희 옛 지위를 회복할 것이니라
55 When thy sisters , Sodom  and her daughters , shall return  to their former estate , and Samaria  and her daughters  shall return  to their former estate , then thou and thy daughters  shall return  to your former estate .

56 네가 교만하던 때에 네 아우 소돔을 네 입으로 말하지도 아니하였나니
56 For thy sister  Sodom  was not mentioned  by thy mouth  in the day  of thy pride ,

57 곧 네 악이 드러나기 전에며 아람 딸들이 너를 능욕하기 전에며 너의 사방에 둘러 있는 블레셋 딸들이 너를 멸시하기 전에니라
57 Before thy wickedness  was discovered , as at the time  of thy reproach  of the daughters  of Syria , and all that are round about  her, the daughters  of the Philistines , which despise  thee round about .

58 네 음란과 네 가증한 일을 네가 담당하였느니라 나 여호와의 말 이니라
58 Thou hast borne  thy lewdness  and thine abominations , saith  the LORD .

59 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 네가 맹세를 멸시하여 언약을 배반하였은즉 내가 네 행한대로 네게 행하리라
59 For thus saith  the Lord  GOD

60 그러나 내가 너의 어렸을 때에 너와 세운 언약을 기억하고 너와 영원한 언약을 세우리라
60 Nevertheless I will remember  my covenant  with thee in the days  of thy youth , and I will establish  unto thee an everlasting  covenant .

61 네가 네 형과 아우를 접대할 때에 네 행위를 기억하고 부끄러워 할 것이라 내가 그들을 네게 딸로 주려니와 네 언약으로 말미암음이 아니니라
61 Then thou shalt remember  thy ways , and be ashamed , when thou shalt receive  thy sisters , thine elder  and thy younger : and I will give  them unto thee for daughters , but not by thy covenant .

62 내가 네게 내 언약을 세워서 너로 나를 여호와인줄 알게 하리니
62 And I will establish  my covenant  with thee

63 이는 내가 네 모든 행한 일을 용서한 후에 너로 기억하고 놀라고 부끄러워서 다시는 입을 열지 못하게 하려 함이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
63 That thou mayest remember , and be confounded , and never open  thy mouth  any more because  of thy shame , when I am pacified  toward thee for all that thou hast done , saith  the Lord  GOD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.