오늘의 성경 읽기

출애굽기 32장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 32장

1 백성이 모세가 산에서 내려옴이 더딤을 보고 모여 아론에게 이르러 가로되 일어나라 우리를 인도할 신을 우리를 위하여 만들라 이 모세 곧 우리를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 사람은 어찌 되었는지 알지 못함이니라
1 And when the people  saw  that Moses  delayed  to come down  out of the mount , the people  gathered themselves together  unto Aaron , and said  unto him, Up , make  us gods , which shall go  before  us

2 아론이 그들에게 이르되 너희 아내와 자녀의 귀의 금고리를 빼어 내게로 가져 오라
2 And Aaron  said  unto them, Break off  the golden  earrings , which are in the ears  of your wives , of your sons , and of your daughters , and bring  them unto me.

3 모든 백성이 그 귀에서 금고리를 빼어 아론에게로 가져 오매
3 And all the people  brake off  the golden  earrings  which were in their ears , and brought  them unto Aaron .

4 아론이 그들의 손에서 그 고리를 받아 부어서 각도로 새겨 송아지 형상을 만드니 그들이 말하되 이스라엘아 이는 너희를 애굽땅에서 인도하여 낸 너희 신이로다 하는지라
4 And he received  them at their hand , and fashioned  it with a graving tool , after he had made  it a molten  calf : and they said , These be thy gods , O Israel , which brought  thee up out of the land  of Egypt .

5 아론이 보고 그 앞에 단을 쌓고 이에 공포하여 가로되 내일은 여호와의 절일이니라 하니
5 And when Aaron  saw  it, he built  an altar  before  it

6 이튿날에 그들이 일찌기 일어나 번제를 드리며 화목제를 드리고 앉아서 먹고 마시며 일어나서 뛰놀더라
6 And they rose up early  on the morrow , and offered  burnt offerings , and brought  peace offerings

7 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 내려가라 네가 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 네 백성이 부패하였도다
7 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Go , get thee down

8 그들이 내가 그들에게 명한 길을 속히 떠나 자기를 위하여 송아지를 부어 만들고 그것을 숭배하며 그것에게 희생을 드리며 말하기를 이스라엘아 이는 너희를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 너희 신이라 하였도다
8 They have turned  aside quickly  out of the way  which I commanded  them: they have made  them a molten  calf , and have worshipped  it, and have sacrificed  thereunto, and said , These be thy gods , O Israel , which have brought thee up  out of the land  of Egypt .

9 여호와께서 또 모세에게 이르시되 내가 이 백성을 보니 목이 곧은 백성이로다
9 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , I have seen  this people , and, behold, it is a stiffnecked  people :

10 그런즉 나대로 하게 하라 내가 그들에게 진노하여 그들을 진멸하고 너로 큰 나라가 되게 하리라
10 Now therefore let me alone , that my wrath  may wax hot  against them, and that I may consume  them: and I will make  of thee a great  nation .

11 모세가 그 하나님 여호와께 구하여 가로되 여호와여 어찌하여 그 큰 권능과 강한 손으로 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내신 주의 백성에게 진노하시나이까
11 And Moses  besought  the LORD  his God , and said , LORD , why doth thy wrath  wax hot  against thy people , which thou hast brought forth  out of the land  of Egypt  with great  power , and with a mighty  hand ?

12 어찌하여 애굽 사람으로 이르기를 여호와가 화를 내려 그 백성을 산에서 죽이고 지면에서 진멸하려고 인도하여 내었다 하게 하려 하시나이까 주의 맹렬한 노를 그치시고 뜻을 돌이키사 주의 백성에게 이 화를 내리지 마옵소서
12 Wherefore should the Egyptians  speak , and say , For mischief  did he bring  them out, to slay  them in the mountains , and to consume  them from the face  of the earth ? Turn  from thy fierce  wrath , and repent  of this evil  against thy people .

13 주의 종 아브라함과 이삭과 이스라엘을 기억하소서 주께서 주를 가리켜 그들에게 맹세하여 이르시기를 내가 너희 자손을 하늘의 별처럼 많게 하고 나의 허락한 이 온 땅을 너희의 자손에게 주어 영영한 기업이 되게 하리라 하셨나이다
13 Remember  Abraham , Isaac , and Israel , thy servants , to whom thou swarest  by thine own self, and saidst  unto them, I will multiply  your seed  as the stars  of heaven , and all this land  that I have spoken  of will I give  unto your seed , and they shall inherit  it for ever .

14 여호와께서 뜻을 돌이키사 말씀하신 화를 그 백성에게 내리지 아니하시니라
14 And the LORD  repented  of the evil  which he thought  to do  unto his people .

15 모세가 돌이켜 산에서 내려 오는데 증거의 두 판이 그 손에 있고 그 판의 양면 이편 저편에 글자가 있으니
15 And Moses  turned , and went down  from the mount , and the two  tables  of the testimony  were in his hand : the tables  were written  on both  their sides

16 그 판은 하나님이 만드신 것이요 글자는 하나님이 쓰셔서 판에 새기신 것이더라
16 And the tables  were the work  of God , and the writing  was the writing  of God , graven  upon the tables .

17 여호수아가 백성의 떠듦을 듣고 모세에게 말하되 진중에서 싸우는 소리가 나나이다
17 And when Joshua  heard  the noise  of the people  as they shouted , he said  unto Moses , There is a noise  of war  in the camp .

18 모세가 가로되 이는 승전가도 아니요 패하여 부르짖는 소리도 아니라 나의 듣기에는 노래하는 소리로다 하고
18 And he said , It is not the voice  of them that shout  for mastery , neither is it the voice  of them that cry  for being overcome : but the noise  of them that sing  do I hear .

19 진에 가까이 이르러 송아지와 그 춤 추는 것을 보고 대노하여 손에서 그 판들을 산 아래로 던져 깨뜨리니라
19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh  unto the camp , that he saw  the calf , and the dancing : and Moses ' anger  waxed hot , and he cast  the tables  out of his hands , and brake  them beneath  the mount .

20 모세가 그들의 만든 송아지를 가져 불살라 부수어 가루를 만들어 물에 뿌려 이스라엘 자손에게 마시우니라
20 And he took  the calf  which they had made , and burnt  it in the fire , and ground  it to powder , and strawed  it upon  the water , and made the children  of Israel  drink  of it.

21 모세가 아론에게 이르되 이 백성이 네게 어떻게 하였기에 네가 그들로 중죄에 빠지게 하였느뇨
21 And Moses  said  unto Aaron , What did  this people  unto thee, that thou hast brought  so great  a sin  upon them?

22 아론이 가로되 내 주여 노하지 마소서 이 백성의 악함을 당신이 아나이다
22 And Aaron  said , Let not the anger  of my lord  wax hot : thou knowest  the people , that they are set on mischief .

23 그들이 내게 말하기를 우리를 위하여 우리를 인도할 신을 만들라 이 모세 곧 우리를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 사람은 어찌 되었는지 알 수 없노라 하기에
23 For they said  unto me, Make  us gods , which shall go  before  us: for as for this Moses , the man  that brought us up  out of the land  of Egypt , we wot  not what is become of him.

24 내가 그들에게 이르기를 금이 있는 자는 빼어내라 한즉 그들이 그것을 내게로 가져왔기로 내가 불에 던졌더니 이 송아지가 나왔나이다
24 And I said  unto them, Whosoever hath any gold , let them break  it off. So they gave  it me: then I cast  it into the fire , and there came out  this calf .

25 모세가 본즉 백성이 방자하니 이는 아론이 그들로 방자하게 하여 원수에게 조롱거리가 되게 하였음이라
25 And when Moses  saw  that the people  were naked

26 이에 모세가 진문에 서서 가로되 누구든지 여호와의 편에 있는 자는 내게로 나아오라 하매 레위 자손이 다 모여 그에게로 오는지라
26 Then Moses  stood  in the gate  of the camp , and said , Who is on the LORD'S  side? let him come unto me. And all the sons  of Levi  gathered  themselves together unto him.

27 모세가 그들에게 이르되 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 너희는 각각 허리에 칼을 차고 진 이 문에서 저 문까지 왕래하며 각 사람이 그 형제를, 각 사람이 그 친구를, 각 사람이 그 이웃을 도륙하라 하셨느니라
27 And he said  unto them, Thus saith  the LORD  God  of Israel , Put  every man  his sword  by his side , and go  in and out  from gate  to gate  throughout the camp , and slay  every man  his brother , and every man  his companion , and every man  his neighbour .

28 레위 자손이 모세의 말대로 행하매 이 날에 백성 중에 삼천명 가량이 죽인바 된지라
28 And the children  of Levi  did  according to the word  of Moses : and there fell  of the people  that day  about three  thousand  men .

29 모세가 이르되 각 사람이 그 아들과 그 형제를 쳤으니 오늘날 여호와께 헌신하게 되었느니라 그가 오늘날 너희에게 복을 내리시리라
29 For Moses  had said , Consecrate yourselves  to day  to the LORD , even  every man  upon his son , and upon his brother

30 이튿날 모세가 백성에게 이르되 너희가 큰 죄를 범하였도다 내가 이제 여호와께로 올라가노니 혹 너희의 죄를 속할까 하노라 하고
30 And it came to pass on the morrow , that Moses  said  unto the people , Ye have sinned  a great  sin : and now I will go up  unto the LORD

31 여호와께로 다시 나아가 여짜오되 슬프도소이다 이 백성이 자기들을 위하여 금신을 만들었사오니 큰 죄를 범하였나이다
31 And Moses  returned  unto the LORD , and said , Oh , this people  have sinned  a great  sin , and have made  them gods  of gold .

32 그러나 합의하시면 이제 그들의 죄를 사하시옵소서 그렇지 않사오면 원컨대 주의 기록하신 책에서 내 이름을 지워 버려주옵소서
32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive  their sin --

33 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 누구든지 내게 범죄하면 그는 내가 내 책에서 지워버리리라
33 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Whosoever  hath sinned  against me, him will I blot out  of my book .

34 이제 가서 내가 네게 말한 곳으로 백성을 인도하라 내 사자가 네 앞서 가리라 그러나 내가 보응할 날에는 그들의 죄를 보응하리라
34 Therefore now go , lead  the people  unto the place of which I have spoken  unto thee: behold, mine Angel  shall go  before  thee: nevertheless in the day  when I visit  I will visit  their sin  upon them.

35 여호와께서 백성을 치시니 이는 그들이 아론의 만든바 그 송아지를 만들었음이더라
35 And the LORD  plagued  the people , because  they made  the calf , which  Aaron  made .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.