profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 352회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 18장

1 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 The word  of the LORD  came unto me again, saying ,

2 너희가 이스라엘 땅에 대한 속담에 이르기를 아비가 신 포도를 먹었으므로 아들의 이가 시다고 함은 어찜이뇨
2 What mean ye, that ye use  this proverb  concerning the land  of Israel , saying , The fathers  have eaten  sour grapes , and the children's  teeth  are set on edge ?

3 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 너희가 이스라엘 가운데서 다시는 이 속담을 쓰지 못하게 되리라
3 As I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , ye shall not have occasion any more to use  this proverb  in Israel .

4 모든 영혼이 다 내게 속한지라 아비의 영혼이 내게 속함 같이 아들의 영혼도 내게 속하였나니 범죄하는 그 영혼이 죽으리라
4 Behold, all souls  are mine

5 사람이 만일 의로워서 법과 의를 따라 행하며
5 But if a man  be just , and do  that which is lawful  and right ,

6 산 위에서 제물을 먹지 아니하며 이스라엘 족속의 우상에게 눈을 들지 아니하며 이웃의 아내를 더럽히지 아니하며 월경 중에 있는 여인을 가까이 하지 아니하며
6 And hath not eaten  upon the mountains , neither hath lifted up  his eyes  to the idols  of the house  of Israel , neither hath defiled  his neighbour's  wife , neither hath come near  to a menstruous  woman ,

7 사람을 학대하지 아니하며 빚진 자의 전당물을 도로 주며 억탈하지 아니하며 주린 자에게 식물을 주며 벗은 자에게 옷을 입히며
7 And hath not oppressed  any , but hath restored  to the debtor  his pledge , hath spoiled  none by violence , hath given  his bread  to the hungry , and hath covered  the naked  with a garment

8 변을 위하여 꾸이지 아니하며 이식을 받지 아니하며 스스로 손을 금하여 죄악을 짓지 아니하며 사람 사람 사이에 진실히 판단하며
8 He that hath not given forth  upon usury , neither hath taken  any increase , that hath withdrawn  his hand  from iniquity , hath executed  true  judgment  between man  and man ,

9 내 율례를 좇으며 내 규례를 지켜 진실히 행할진대 그는 의인이니 정녕 살리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
9 Hath walked  in my statutes , and hath kept  my judgments , to deal  truly

10 가령 그가 아들을 낳았다 하자 그 아들이 이 모든 선은 하나도 행치 아니하고 이 악중 하나를 범하여 강포하거나 살인하거나
10 If he beget  a son  that is a robber , a shedder  of blood , and that doeth  the like  to any one  of these things,

11 산 위에서 제물을 먹거나 이웃의 아내를 더럽히거나
11 And that doeth  not any of those duties, but even hath eaten  upon the mountains , and defiled  his neighbour's  wife ,

12 가난하고 궁핍한 자를 학대하거나 억탈하거나 빚진 자의 전당물을 도로 주지 아니하거나 우상에게 눈을 들거나 가증한 일을 행하거나
12 Hath oppressed  the poor  and needy , hath spoiled  by violence , hath not restored  the pledge , and hath lifted up  his eyes  to the idols , hath committed  abomination ,

13 변을 위하여 꾸이거나 이식을 받거나 할진대 그가 살겠느냐 살지 못하리니 이 모든 가증한 일을 행하였은즉 정녕 죽을지라 자기의 피가 자기에게로 돌아가리라
13 Hath given forth  upon usury , and hath taken  increase : shall he then live ? he shall not live : he hath done  all these abominations

14 또 가령 그가 아들을 낳았다 하자 그 아들이 그 아비의 행한 모든 죄를 보고 두려워하여 그대로 행하지 아니하고
14 Now, lo, if he beget  a son , that seeth  all his father's  sins  which he hath done , and considereth , and doeth  not such like ,

15 산 위에서 제물을 먹지도 아니하며 이스라엘 족속의 우상에게 눈을 들지도 아니하며 이웃의 아내를 더럽히지도 아니하며
15 That hath not eaten  upon the mountains , neither hath lifted up  his eyes  to the idols  of the house  of Israel , hath not defiled  his neighbour's  wife ,

16 사람을 학대하지도 아니하며 전당을 잡지도 아니하며 억탈하지도 아니하고 주린 자에게 식물을 주며 벗은 자에게 옷을 입히며
16 Neither hath oppressed  any , hath not withholden  the pledge , neither hath spoiled  by violence , but hath given  his bread  to the hungry , and hath covered  the naked  with a garment ,

17 손을 금하여 가난한 자를 압제하지 아니하며 변이나 이식을 취하지 아니하여 내 규례를 지키며 내 율례를 행할찐대 이 사람은 그 아비의 죄악으로 인하여 죽지 아니하고 정녕 살겠고
17 That hath taken off  his hand  from the poor , that hath not received  usury  nor increase , hath executed  my judgments , hath walked  in my statutes

18 그 아비는 심히 포학하여 그 동족을 억탈하고 민간에 불선을 행하였으므로 그는 그 죄악으로 인하여 죽으리라
18 As for his father , because he cruelly  oppressed , spoiled  his brother  by violence , and did  that which is not good  among  his people , lo, even he shall die  in his iniquity .

19 그런데 너희는 이르기를 아들이 어찌 아비의 죄를 담당치 않겠느뇨 하는도다 아들이 법과 의를 행하며 내 모든 율례를 지켜 행하였으면 그는 정녕 살려니와
19 Yet say  ye, Why? doth not the son  bear  the iniquity  of the father ? When the son  hath done  that which is lawful  and right , and hath kept  all my statutes , and hath done  them, he shall surely  live .

20 범죄하는 그 영혼은 죽을찌라 아들은 아비의 죄악을 담당치 아니 할 것이요 아비는 아들의 죄악을 담당치 아니하리니 의인의 의도 자기에게로 돌아 가고 악인의 악도 자기에게로 돌아가리라
20 The soul  that sinneth , it shall die . The son  shall not bear  the iniquity  of the father , neither shall the father  bear  the iniquity  of the son : the righteousness  of the righteous  shall be upon him, and the wickedness  of the wicked  shall be upon him.

21 그러나 악인이 만일 그 행한 모든 죄에서 돌이켜 떠나 내 모든 율례를 지키고 법과 의를 행하면 정녕 살고 죽지 아니할 것이라
21 But if the wicked  will turn  from all his sins  that he hath committed , and keep  all my statutes , and do  that which is lawful  and right , he shall surely  live , he shall not die .

22 그 범죄한 것이 하나도 기억함이 되지 아니하리니 그 행한 의로 인하여 살리라
22 All his transgressions  that he hath committed , they shall not be mentioned  unto him: in his righteousness  that he hath done  he shall live .

23 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 어찌 악인의 죽는 것을 조금인들 기뻐하랴 그가 돌이켜 그 길에서 떠나서 사는 것을 어찌 기뻐하지 아니하겠느냐
23 Have I any pleasure  at all  that the wicked  should die ? saith  the Lord  GOD : and not that he should return  from his ways , and live ?

24 만일 의인이 돌이켜 그 의에서 떠나서 범죄하고 악인의 행하는 모든 가증한 일대로 행하면 살겠느냐 그 행한 의로운 일은 하나도 기억함이 되지 아니하리니 그가 그 범한 허물과 그 지은 죄로 인하여 죽으리라
24 But when the righteous  turneth away  from his righteousness , and committeth  iniquity , and doeth  according to all the abominations  that the wicked  man doeth , shall he live ? All his righteousness  that he hath done  shall not be mentioned : in his trespass  that he hath trespassed , and in his sin  that he hath sinned , in them shall he die .

25 그런데 너희는 이르기를 주의 길이 공평치 않다 하는도다 이스라엘 족속아 들을찌어다 내 길이 어찌 공평치 아니하냐 너희 길이 공평치 않은 것이 아니냐
25 Yet ye say , The way  of the Lord  is not equal . Hear  now, O house  of Israel

26 만일 의인이 그 의를 떠나 죄악을 행하고 인하여 죽으면 그 행한 죄악으로 인하여 죽는 것이요
26 When a righteous  man turneth away  from his righteousness , and committeth  iniquity , and dieth  in them

27 만일 악인이 그 행한 악을 떠나 법과 의를 행하면 그 영혼을 보전하리라
27 Again, when the wicked  man turneth away  from his wickedness  that he hath committed , and doeth  that which is lawful  and right , he shall save  his soul  alive .

28 그가 스스로 헤아리고 그 행한 모든 죄악에서 돌이켜 떠났으니 정녕 살고 죽지 아니하리라
28 Because he considereth , and turneth away  from all his transgressions  that he hath committed , he shall surely  live , he shall not die .

29 그런데 이스라엘 족속은 이르기를 주의 길이 공평치 않다 하는도다 이스라엘 족속아 나의 길이 어찌 공평치 아니하냐 너희 길이 공평치 않은 것이 아니냐
29 Yet saith  the house  of Israel , The way  of the Lord  is not equal . O house  of Israel , are not my ways  equal ? are not your ways  unequal ?

30 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 족속아 내가 너희 각 사람의 행한대로 국문할찌라 너희는 돌이켜 회개하고 모든 죄에서 떠날 찌어다 그리한즉 죄악이 너희를 패망케 아니하리라
30 Therefore I will judge  you, O house  of Israel , every one  according to his ways , saith  the Lord  GOD . Repent , and turn  yourselves from all your transgressions

31 너희는 범한 모든 죄악을 버리고 마음과 영을 새롭게 할찌어다 이스라엘 족속아 너희가 어찌하여 죽고자 하느냐
31 Cast away  from you all your transgressions , whereby ye have transgressed

32 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 죽는 자의 죽는 것은 내가 기뻐하지 아니하노니 너희는 스스로 돌이키고 살찌니라
32 For I have no pleasure  in the death  of him that dieth , saith  the Lord  GOD : wherefore turn  yourselves, and live  ye.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.