에스겔 20장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 79회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 20장

1 제 칠년 오월 십일에 이스라엘 장로 두어사람이 여호와께 물으려고 와서 내 앞에 앉으니
1 And it came to pass in the seventh  year , in the fifth  month, the tenth  day of the month , that certain  of the elders  of Israel  came  to enquire  of the LORD , and sat  before  me.

2 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
2 Then came the word  of the LORD  unto me, saying ,

3 인자야 이스라엘 장로들에게 고하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 너희가 내게 물으려고 왔느냐 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 너희가 내게 묻기를 내가 용납지 아니하리라 하셨다 하라
3 Son  of man , speak  unto the elders  of Israel , and say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

4 인자야 네가 그들을 국문하려느냐 네가 그들을 국문하려느냐 너는 그들로 그 열조의 가증한 일을 알게 하여
4 Wilt thou judge  them, son  of man , wilt thou judge  them? cause them to know  the abominations  of their fathers :

5 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 옛날에 내가 이스라엘을 택하고 야곱 집의 후예를 향하여 맹세하고 애굽 땅에서 그들에게 나타나서 맹세하여 이르기를 나는 여호와 너희 하나님이라 하였었노라
5 And say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

6 그 날에 내가 그들에게 맹세하기를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내어서 그들을 위하여 찾아 두었던 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅이요 모든 땅 중의 아름다운 곳에 이르게 하리라 하고
6 In the day  that I lifted up  mine hand  unto them, to bring them forth  of the land  of Egypt  into a land  that I had espied  for them, flowing  with milk  and honey , which is the glory  of all lands :

7 또 그들에게 이르기를 너희는 눈을 드는바 가증한 것을 각기 버리고 애굽의 우상들로 스스로 더럽히지 말라 나는 여호와 너희 하나님이니라 하였으나
7 Then said  I unto them, Cast ye away  every man  the abominations  of his eyes , and defile  not yourselves with the idols  of Egypt : I am the LORD  your God .

8 그들이 내게 패역하여 내 말을 즐겨 듣지 아니하고 그 눈을 드는 바 가증한 것을 각기 버리지 아니하며 애굽의 우상들을 떠나지 아니하므로 내가 말하기를 내가 애굽 땅에서 나의 분을 그들의 위에 쏟으며 노를 그들에게 이루리라 하였었노라
8 But they rebelled  against me, and would  not hearken  unto me: they did not every man  cast away  the abominations  of their eyes , neither did they forsake  the idols  of Egypt : then I said , I will pour out  my fury  upon them, to accomplish  my anger  against them in the midst  of the land  of Egypt .

9 그러나 내가 그들의 거하는 이방인의 목전에서 그들에게 나타나서 그들을 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내었었나니 이는 내 이름을 위함이라 내 이름을 그 이방인의 목전에서 더럽히지 않으려하여 행하였음이로라
9 But I wrought  for my name's  sake, that it should not be polluted  before  the heathen , among  whom they were, in whose sight  I made myself known  unto them, in bringing them forth  out of the land  of Egypt .

10 그러므로 내가 그들로 애굽 땅에서 나와서 광야에 이르게 하고
10 Wherefore I caused them to go forth  out of the land  of Egypt , and brought  them into the wilderness .

11 사람이 준행하면 그로 인하여 삶을 얻을 내 율례를 주며 내 규례를 알게 하였고
11 And I gave  them my statutes , and shewed  them my judgments , which if a man  do , he shall even live  in them.

12 또 나는 그들을 거룩하게 하는 여호와인줄 알게 하려 하여 내가 내 안식일을 주어 그들과 나 사이에 표징을 삼았었노라
12 Moreover also I gave  them my sabbaths , to be a sign  between me and them, that they might know  that I am the LORD  that sanctify  them.

13 그러나 이스라엘 족속이 광야에서 내게 패역하여 사람이 준행하면 그로 인하여 삶을 얻을 나의 율례를 준행치 아니하며 나의 규례를 멸시하였고 나의 안식일을 크게 더럽혔으므로 내가 이르기를 내가 내 분노를 광야에서 그들의 위에 쏟아 멸하리라 하였으나
13 But the house  of Israel  rebelled  against me in the wilderness : they walked  not in my statutes , and they despised  my judgments , which if a man  do , he shall even live  in them

14 내가 내 이름을 위하여 달리 행하였었나니 내가 그들을 인도하여 내는 것을 목도한 열국 앞에서 내 이름을 더럽히지 아니하려 하였음이로라
14 But I wrought  for my name's  sake, that it should not be polluted  before  the heathen , in whose sight  I brought them out .

15 또 내가 광야에서 그들에게 맹세하기를 내가 그들에게 허한 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅이요 모든 땅 중의 아름다운 곳으로 그들을 인도하여 들이지 아니하리라 한 것은
15 Yet also I lifted up  my hand  unto them in the wilderness , that I would not bring  them into the land  which I had given  them, flowing  with milk  and honey , which is the glory  of all lands

16 그들이 마음으로 우상을 좇아 나의 규례를 업신여기며 나의 율례를 행치 아니하며 나의 안식일을 더럽혔음이니라
16 Because they despised  my judgments , and walked  not in my statutes , but polluted  my sabbaths : for their heart  went  after  their idols .

17 그러나 내가 그들을 아껴 보아 광야에서 멸하여 아주 없이 하지 아니하였었노라
17 Nevertheless mine eye  spared  them from destroying  them, neither did I make  an end  of them in the wilderness .

18 내가 광야에서 그들의 자손에게 이르기를 너희 열조의 율례를 좇지 말며 그 규례를 지키지 말며 그 우상들로 스스로 더럽히지 말라
18 But I said  unto their children  in the wilderness , Walk  ye not in the statutes  of your fathers , neither observe  their judgments , nor defile  yourselves with their idols :

19 나는 여호와 너희 하나님이라 너희는 나의 율례를 좇으며 나의 규례를 지켜 행하고
19 I am the LORD  your God

20 또 나의 안식일을 거룩하게 할찌어다 이것이 나와 너희 사이에 표징이 되어 너희로 내가 여호와 너희 하나님인줄 알게 하리라 하였었노라
20 And hallow  my sabbaths

21 그러나 그 자손이 내게 패역하여 사람이 준행하면 그로 인하여 삶을 얻을 나의 율례를 좇지 아니하며 나의 규례를 지켜 행하지 아니하였고 나의 안식일을 더럽혔는지라 이에 내가 이르기를 내가 광야에서 내 분을 그들의 위에 쏟으며 내 노를 그들에게 이루리라 하였으나
21 Notwithstanding the children  rebelled  against me: they walked  not in my statutes , neither kept  my judgments  to do  them, which if a man  do , he shall even live  in them

22 내가 내 이름을 위하여 내 손을 금하고 달리 행하였었나니 내가 그들을 인도하여 내는 것을 목도한 열국 앞에서 내 이름을 더럽히지 아니하려 하였음이로라
22 Nevertheless I withdrew  mine hand , and wrought  for my name's  sake, that it should not be polluted  in the sight  of the heathen , in whose sight  I brought them forth .

23 또 내가 광야에서 그들에게 맹세하기를 내가 그들을 이방인 중에 흩으며 열방 중에 헤치리라 하였었나니
23 I lifted up  mine hand  unto them also in the wilderness , that I would scatter  them among the heathen , and disperse  them through the countries

24 이는 그들이 나의 규례를 행치 아니하며 나의 율례를 멸시하며 내 안식일을 더럽히고 눈으로 그 열조의 우상들을 사모함이며
24 Because they had not executed  my judgments , but had despised  my statutes , and had polluted  my sabbaths , and their eyes  were after  their fathers ' idols .

25 또 내가 그들에게 선치 못한 율례와 능히 살게 하지 못할 규례를 주었고
25 Wherefore I gave  them also statutes  that were not good , and judgments  whereby they should not live

26 그들이 장자를 다 화제로 드리는 그 예물로 내가 그들을 더럽혔음은 그들로 멸망케 하여 나를 여호와인줄 알게하려 하였음이니라
26 And I polluted  them in their own gifts , in that they caused to pass through  the fire all that openeth  the womb , that I might make them desolate , to the end that they might know  that I am the LORD .

27 그런즉 인자야 이스라엘 족속에게 고하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 너희 열조가 또 내게 범죄하여 나를 욕되게 하였느니라
27 Therefore, son  of man , speak  unto the house  of Israel , and say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

28 내가 그들에게 주기로 맹세한 땅으로 그들을 인도하여 들였더니 그들이 모든 높은 산과 모든 무성한 나무를 보고 거기서 제사를 드리고 격노케 하는 제물을 올리며 거기서 또 분향하고 전제를 부어 드린지라
28 For when I had brought  them into the land , for the which I lifted up  mine hand  to give  it to them, then they saw  every high  hill , and all the thick  trees , and they offered  there their sacrifices , and there they presented  the provocation  of their offering : there also they made  their sweet  savour , and poured out  there their drink offerings .

29 이에 내가 그들에게 이르기를 너희가 다니는 산당이 무엇이냐 하였노라 (그것을 오늘날까지 바마라 일컫느니라)
29 Then I said  unto them, What is the high place  whereunto ye go ? And the name  thereof is called  Bamah  unto this day .

30 그러므로 너는 이스라엘 족속에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 너희가 열조의 풍속을 따라 스스로 더럽히며 그 모든 가증한 것을 좇아 행음하느냐
30 Wherefore say  unto the house  of Israel , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

31 너희가 또 너희 아들로 화제를 삼아 예물로 드려 오늘날까지 우상들로 스스로 더럽히느냐 이스라엘 족속아 너희가 내게 묻기를 내가 용납하겠느냐 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 너희가 내게 묻기를 내가 용납지 아니하리라
31 For when ye offer  your gifts , when ye make your sons  to pass through  the fire , ye pollute  yourselves with all your idols , even unto this day : and shall I be enquired  of by you, O house  of Israel ? As I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , I will not be enquired  of by you.

32 너희가 스스로 이르기를 우리가 이방인 곧 열국 족속 같이 되어서 목석을 숭배하리라 하거니와 너희 마음에 품은 것을 결코 이루지 못하리라
32 And that which cometh  into your mind  shall not be at all, that ye say , We will be  as the heathen , as the families  of the countries , to serve  wood  and stone .

33 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 내가 능한 손과 편 팔로 분노를 쏟아 너희를 단정코 다스릴찌라
33 As I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , surely with a mighty  hand , and with a stretched out  arm , and with fury  poured out , will I rule  over you:

34 능한 손과 편 팔로 분노를 쏟아 너희를 열국 중에서 나오게 하며 너희의 흩어진 열방 중에서 모아내고
34 And I will bring you out  from the people , and will gather  you out of the countries  wherein ye are scattered , with a mighty  hand , and with a stretched out  arm , and with fury  poured out .

35 너희를 인도하여 열국 광야에 이르러 거기서 너희를 대면하여 국문하되
35 And I will bring  you into the wilderness  of the people , and there will I plead  with you face  to face .

36 내가 애굽 땅 광야에서 너희 열조를 국문한 것 같이 너희를 국문하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
36 Like as I pleaded  with your fathers  in the wilderness  of the land  of Egypt , so will I plead  with you, saith  the Lord  GOD .

37 내가 너희를 막대기 아래로 지나게 하며 언약의 줄로 매려니와
37 And I will cause you to pass  under the rod , and I will bring  you into the bond  of the covenant :

38 너희 가운데서 패역한 자와 내게 범죄한 자를 모두 제하여 버릴찌라 그들을 그 우거하던 땅에서는 나오게 하여도 이스라엘 땅에는 들어 가지 못하게 하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
38 And I will purge out  from among you the rebels , and them that transgress  against me: I will bring them forth  out of the country  where they sojourn , and they shall not enter  into the land  of Israel : and ye shall know  that I am the LORD .

39 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 족속아 너희가 내 말을 듣지 아니하려거든 가서 각각 그 우상을 섬기고 이 후에도 그리하려무나 마는 다시는 너희 예물과 너희 우상들로 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 말찌니라
39 As for you, O house  of Israel , thus saith  the Lord  GOD

40 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 이스라엘 온 족속이 그 땅에 있어서 내 거룩한 산 곧 이스라엘의 높은 산에서 다 나를 섬기리니 거기서 내가 그들을 기쁘게 받을찌라 거기서 너희 예물과 너희 천신하는 첫 열매와 너희 모든 성물을 요구하리라
40 For in mine holy  mountain , in the mountain  of the height  of Israel , saith  the Lord  GOD , there shall all the house  of Israel , all of them in the land , serve  me: there will I accept  them, and there will I require  your offerings , and the firstfruits  of your oblations , with all your holy things .

41 내가 너희를 인도하여 열국 중에서 나오게 하고 너희의 흩어진 열방 중에서 모아 낼 때에 내가 너희를 향기로 받고 내가 또 너희로 말미암아 내 거룩함을 열국의 목전에서 나타낼 것이며
41 I will accept  you with your sweet  savour , when I bring you out  from the people , and gather  you out of the countries  wherein ye have been scattered

42 내가 너희 열조에게 주기로 맹세한 땅 곧 이스라엘 땅으로 너희를 인도하여 들일 때에 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알고
42 And ye shall know  that I am the LORD , when I shall bring  you into the land  of Israel , into the country  for the which I lifted up  mine hand  to give  it to your fathers .

43 거기서 너희의 길과 스스로 더럽힌 모든 행위를 기억하고 이미 행한 모든 악을 인하여 스스로 미워하리라
43 And there shall ye remember  your ways , and all your doings , wherein ye have been defiled

44 이스라엘 족속 내가 너희의 악한 길과 더러운 행위대로 하지 아니하고 내 이름을 위하여 행한 후에야 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
44 And ye shall know  that I am the LORD , when I have wrought  with you for my name's  sake, not according to your wicked  ways , nor according to your corrupt  doings , O ye house  of Israel , saith  the Lord  GOD .

45 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
45 Moreover the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

46 인자야 너는 얼굴을 남으로 향하라 남으로 향하여 소리내어 남방들의 삼림을 쳐서 예언하라
46 Son  of man , set  thy face  toward  the south , and drop  thy word toward the south , and prophesy  against the forest  of the south  field

47 남방 삼림에게 이르기를 여호와의 말씀을 들을찌어다 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 너의 가운데 불을 일으켜 모든 푸른 나무와 모든 마른 나무를 멸하리니 맹렬한 불꽃이 꺼지지 아니하고 남에서 북까지 모든 얼굴이 그슬릴찌라
47 And say  to the forest  of the south , Hear  the word  of the LORD

48 무릇 혈기 있는 자는 나 여호와가 그 불을 일으킨 줄을 알리니 그것이 꺼지지 아니하리라 하셨다 하라 하시기로
48 And all flesh  shall see  that I the LORD  have kindled  it: it shall not be quenched .

49 내가 가로되 오호라 주 여호와여 그들이 나를 가리켜 말하기를 그는 비유로 말하는 자가 아니냐 하나이다 하니라
49 Then said  I, Ah  Lord  GOD ! they say  of me, Doth he not speak  parables ?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.