오늘의 성경 읽기

출애굽기 33장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 33장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 네가 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 백성과 함께 여기서 떠나서 내가 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 맹세하기를 네 자손에게 주마 한 그 땅으로 올라가라
1 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Depart , and go up  hence, thou and the people  which thou hast brought up  out of the land  of Egypt , unto the land  which I sware  unto Abraham , to Isaac , and to Jacob , saying , Unto thy seed  will I give  it:

2 내가 사자를 네 앞서 보내어 가나안 사람과 아모리 사람과 헷 사람과 브리스 사람과 히위 사람과 여부스 사람을 쫓아내고
2 And I will send  an angel  before  thee

3 너희로 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅에 이르게 하려니와 나는 너희와 함께 올라가지 아니하리니 너희는 목이 곧은 백성인즉 내가 중로에서 너희를 진멸할까 염려함이니라 하시니
3 Unto a land  flowing  with milk  and honey : for I will not go up  in the midst  of thee

4 백성이 이 황송한 말씀을 듣고 슬퍼하여 한 사람도 그 몸을 단장하지 아니하니
4 And when the people  heard  these evil  tidings , they mourned : and no man  did put  on him his ornaments .

5 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시기를 이스라엘 자손에게 이르라 너희는 목이 곧은 백성인즉 내가 순식간이라도 너희 중에 행하면 너희를 진멸하리니 너희는 단장품을 제하라 그리하면 내가 너희에게 어떻게 할 일을 알겠노라 하셨음이라
5 For the LORD  had said  unto Moses , Say  unto the children  of Israel , Ye are a stiffnecked  people : I will come up  into the midst  of thee in a  moment , and consume  thee: therefore now put off  thy ornaments  from thee, that I may know  what to do  unto thee.

6 이스라엘 자손이 호렙산에서부터 그 단장품을 제하니라
6 And the children  of Israel  stripped  themselves of their ornaments  by the mount  Horeb .

7 모세가 항상 장막을 취하여 진 밖에 쳐서 진과 멀리 떠나게 하고 회막이라 이름하니 여호와를 앙모하는 자는 다 진 바깥 회막으로 나아가며
7 And Moses  took  the tabernacle , and pitched  it without  the camp , afar off  from the camp , and called  it the Tabernacle  of the congregation . And it came to pass, that every one which sought  the LORD  went out  unto the tabernacle  of the congregation , which was without  the camp .

8 모세가 회막으로 나아갈 때에는 백성이 다 일어나 자기 장막문에 서서 모세가 회막에 들어가기까지 바라보며
8 And it came to pass, when Moses  went out  unto the tabernacle , that all the people  rose up , and stood  every man  at his tent  door , and looked  after  Moses , until he was gone  into the tabernacle .

9 모세가 회막에 들어갈 때에 구름 기둥이 내려 회막문에 서며 여호와께서 모세와 말씀하시니
9 And it came to pass, as Moses  entered  into the tabernacle , the cloudy  pillar  descended , and stood  at the door  of the tabernacle , and the LORD talked  with Moses .

10 모든 백성이 회막문에 구름 기둥이 섰음을 보고 다 일어나 각기 장막문에 서서 경배하며
10 And all the people  saw  the cloudy  pillar  stand  at the tabernacle  door : and all the people  rose up  and worshipped , every man  in his tent  door .

11 사람이 그 친구와 이야기함 같이 여호와께서는 모세와 대면하여 말씀하시며 모세는 진으로 돌아오나 그 수종자 눈의 아들 청년 여호수아는 회막을 떠나지 아니하니라
11 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses  face  to face , as a man  speaketh  unto his friend . And he turned again  into the camp : but his servant  Joshua , the son  of Nun , a young man , departed  not out  of the tabernacle .

12 모세가 여호와께 고하되 보시옵소서 주께서 나더러 이 백성을 인도하여 올라가라 하시면서 나와 함께 보낼 자를 내게 지시하지 아니하시나이다 주께서 전에 말씀하시기를 나는 이름으로도 너를 알고 너도 내 앞에 은총을 입었다 하셨사온즉
12 And Moses  said  unto the LORD , See , thou sayest  unto me, Bring up  this people : and thou hast not let me know  whom thou wilt send  with me. Yet thou hast said , I know  thee by name , and thou hast also found  grace  in my sight .

13 내가 참으로 주의 목전에 은총을 입었사오면 원컨대 주의 길을 내게 보이사 내게 주를 알리시고 나로 주의 목전에 은총을 입게 하시며 이 족속을 주의 백성으로 여기소서
13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found  grace  in thy sight , shew  me now thy way , that I may know  thee, that I may find  grace  in thy sight : and consider  that this nation  is thy people .

14 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 친히 가리라 내가 너로 편케 하리라
14 And he said , My presence  shall go  with thee, and I will give thee rest .

15 모세가 여호와께 고하되 주께서 친히 가지 아니하시려거든 우리를 이곳에서 올려 보내지 마옵소서
15 And he said  unto him, If thy presence  go  not with me, carry us not up  hence.

16 나와 주의 백성이 주의 목전에 은총 입은 줄을 무엇으로 알리이까 주께서 우리와 함께 행하심으로 나와 주의 백성을 천하 만민중에 구별하심이 아니니이까
16 For wherein shall it be known  here  that I and thy people  have found  grace  in thy sight ? is it not in that thou goest  with us? so shall we be separated , I and thy people , from all the people  that are upon the face  of the earth .

17 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너의 말하는 이 일도 내가 하리니 너는 내 목전에 은총을 입었고 내가 이름으로도 너를 앎이니라
17 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , I will do  this thing  also that thou hast spoken : for thou hast found  grace  in my sight , and I know  thee by name .

18 모세가 가로되 원컨대 주의 영광을 내게 보이소서
18 And he said , I beseech thee , shew  me thy glory .

19 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 나의 모든 선한 형상을 네 앞으로 지나게 하고 여호와의 이름을 네 앞에 반포하리라 나는 은혜 줄 자에게 은혜를 주고 긍휼히 여길 자에게 긍휼을 베푸느니라
19 And he said , I will make all my goodness  pass  before thee, and I will proclaim  the name  of the LORD  before  thee

20 또 가라사대 네가 내 얼굴을 보지 못하리니 나를 보고 살 자가 없음이니라
20 And he said , Thou canst  not see  my face : for there shall no man  see  me, and live .

21 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 내 곁에 한 곳이 있으니 너는 그 반석 위에 섰으라
21 And the LORD  said , Behold, there is a place  by me, and thou shalt stand  upon a rock :

22 내 영광이 지날 때에 내가 너를 반석 틈에 두고 내가 지나도록 내 손으로 너를 덮었다가
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory  passeth by , that I will put  thee in a clift  of the rock , and will cover  thee with my hand  while  I pass by :

23 손을 거두리니 네가 내 등을 볼 것이요 얼굴은 보지 못하리라
23 And I will take  away mine hand , and thou shalt see  my back parts : but my face  shall not be seen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.