에스겔 32장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 32장

1 제 십 이년 십 이월 초일일에 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 And it came to pass in the twelfth  year , in the twelfth month , in the first  day of the month , that the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

2 인자야 너는 애굽 왕 바로에 대하여 애가를 불러 그에게 이르라 너를 열국에서 젊은 사자에 비하였더니 실상은 바다 가운데 큰 악어라 강에서 뛰어 일어나 발로 물을 요동하여 그 강을 더럽혔도다
2 Son  of man , take up  a lamentation  for Pharaoh  king  of Egypt , and say  unto him, Thou art like  a young lion  of the nations , and thou art as a whale  in the seas : and thou camest forth  with thy rivers , and troubledst  the waters  with thy feet , and fouledst  their rivers .

3 나 주 여호와의 말이여 내가 많은 백성의 무리를 거느리고 내 그물을 네 위에 치고 그 그물로 너를 끌어 오리로다
3 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

4 내가 너를 뭍에 버리며 들에 던져 공중의 새들로 네 위에 앉게 할 것임이여 온 땅의 짐승으로 너를 먹어 배부르게 하리로다
4 Then will I leave  thee upon the land , I will cast thee forth  upon the open  field , and will cause all the fowls  of the heaven  to remain  upon thee, and I will fill  the beasts  of the whole earth  with thee.

5 내가 네 고기를 여러 산에 두며 네 시체를 여러 골짜기에 채울 것임이여
5 And I will lay  thy flesh  upon the mountains , and fill  the valleys  with thy height .

6 네 피로 네 헤엄치는 땅에 물 대듯 하여 산에 미치게 하며 그 모든 개천에 채우리로다
6 I will also water  with thy blood  the land  wherein thou swimmest , even to the mountains

7 내가 너를 불 끄듯 할 때에 하늘을 가리워 별로 어둡게 하며 해를 구름으로 가리우며 달로 빛을 발하지 못하게 할 것임이여
7 And when I shall put thee out , I will cover  the heaven , and make  the stars  thereof dark

8 하늘의 모든 밝은 빛을 내가 네 위에서 어둡게 하여 어두움을 네 땅에 베풀리로다 나 주 여호와의 말이로다
8 All the bright  lights  of heaven  will I make dark  over thee, and set  darkness  upon thy land , saith  the Lord  GOD .

9 내가 네 패망의 소문으로 열국 곧 너의 알지 못하는 열방에 이르게 할 때에 많은 백성의 마음을 번뇌케 할 것임이여
9 I will also vex  the hearts  of many  people , when I shall bring  thy destruction  among the nations , into the countries  which thou hast not known .

10 내가 그 많은 백성으로 너를 인하여 놀라게 할 것이며 내가 내 칼로 그들의 왕 앞에서 춤추게 할 때에 그 왕이 너를 인하여 심히 두려워할 것이며 네가 엎드러지는 날에 그들이 각각 자기 생명을 위하여 무시로 떨리로다
10 Yea, I will make many  people  amazed  at thee, and their kings  shall be horribly  afraid  for thee, when I shall brandish  my sword  before them

11 나 주 여호와가 말함이여 바벨론 왕의 칼이 네게 임하리로다
11 For thus saith  the Lord  GOD

12 내가 네 무리로 용사 곧 열국의 무서운 자들의 칼에 엎드러지게 할 것임이여 그들이 애굽의 교만을 폐하며 그 모든 무리를 멸하리로다
12 By the swords  of the mighty  will I cause thy multitude  to fall , the terrible  of the nations , all of them: and they shall spoil  the pomp  of Egypt , and all the multitude  thereof shall be destroyed .

13 내가 또 그 모든 짐승을 큰 물 가에서 멸하리니 사람의 발이나 짐승의 굽이 다시는 그 물을 흐리지 못할 것임이여
13 I will destroy  also all the beasts  thereof from  beside the great  waters

14 그 때에 내가 그 물을 맑게 하여 그 강으로 기름 같이 흐르게 하리로다 나 주 여호와의 말이로다
14 Then will I make their waters  deep , and cause their rivers  to run  like oil , saith  the Lord  GOD .

15 내가 애굽 땅으로 황무하여 사막이 되게 하여 거기 풍성한 것이 없게 할 것임이여 그 가운데 모든 거민을 치리니 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리로다
15 When I shall make  the land  of Egypt  desolate , and the country  shall be destitute  of that whereof it was full , when I shall smite  all them that dwell  therein, then shall they know  that I am the LORD .

16 이는 슬피 부를 애가니 열국 여자들이 이것을 슬피 부름이여 애굽과 그 모든 무리를 위하여 이것을 슬피 부르리로다 나 주 여호와의 말이로다 하라
16 This is the lamentation  wherewith they shall lament  her: the daughters  of the nations  shall lament  her: they shall lament  for her, even for Egypt , and for all her multitude , saith  the Lord  GOD .

17 제 십 이년 어느 달 십 오일에 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
17 It came to pass also in the twelfth  year , in the fifteenth  day of the month , that the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

18 인자야 애굽의 무리를 애곡하고 그와 유명한 나라 여자들을 구덩이에 내려가는 자와 함께 지하에 던지며
18 Son  of man , wail  for the multitude  of Egypt , and cast them down , even her, and the daughters  of the famous  nations , unto the nether parts  of the earth , with them that go down  into the pit .

19 이르라 너의 아름다움이 누구보다 지나가는고 너는 내려가서 할례 받지 않은 자와 함께 뉘울찌어다
19 Whom dost thou pass in beauty ? go down , and be thou laid  with the uncircumcised .

20 그들이 살륙 당한 자 중에 엎드러질 것임이여 그는 칼에 붙인바 되었은즉 그와 그 모든 무리를 끌찌어다
20 They shall fall  in the midst  of them that are slain  by the sword : she is delivered  to the sword : draw  her and all her multitudes .

21 용사 중에 강한 자가 그를 돕는 자와 함께 음부 가운데서 그에게 말함이여 할례 받지 않은 자 곧 칼에 살륙 당한 자들이 내려와서 가만히 누웠다 하리로다
21 The strong  among the mighty  shall speak  to him out of the midst  of hell  with them that help  him: they are gone down , they lie  uncircumcised , slain  by the sword .

22 거기 앗수르와 그 온 무리가 있음이여 다 살륙을 당하여 칼에 엎드러진 자라 그 무덤이 그 사방에 있도다
22 Asshur  is there and all her company : his graves  are about  him: all of them slain , fallen  by the sword :

23 그 무덤이 구덩이 깊은 곳에 베풀렸고 그 무리가 그 무덤 사방에 있음이여 그들은 다 살륙을 당하여 칼에 엎드러진 자 곧 생존 세상에서 사람을 두렵게 하던 자로다
23 Whose graves  are set  in the sides  of the pit , and her company  is round about  her grave : all of them slain , fallen  by the sword , which caused  terror  in the land  of the living .

24 거기 엘람이 있고 그 모든 무리가 그 무덤 사면에 있음이여 그들은 다 할례를 받지 못하고 살륙을 당하여 칼에 엎드러져 지하에 내려간 자로다 그들이 생존 세상에서 두렵게 하였었으나 이제는 구덩이에 내려가는 자와 함께 수치를 당하였도다
24 There is Elam  and all her multitude  round about  her grave , all of them slain , fallen  by the sword , which are gone down  uncircumcised  into the nether parts  of the earth , which caused  their terror  in the land  of the living

25 그와 그 모든 무리를 위하여 침상을 살륙 당한 자 중에 베풀었고 그 여러 무덤은 사면에 있음이여 그들은 다 할례를 받지 못하고 칼에 살륙을 당한 자로다 그들이 생존 세상에서 두렵게 하였었으나 이제는 구덩이에 내려가는 자와 함께 수치를 당하고 살륙 당한 자 중에 뉘었도다
25 They have set  her a bed  in the midst  of the slain  with all her multitude : her graves  are round about  him: all of them uncircumcised , slain  by the sword : though their terror  was caused  in the land  of the living , yet have they borne  their shame  with them that go down  to the pit : he is put  in the midst  of them that be slain .

26 거기 메섹과 두발과 그 모든 무리가 있고 그 여러 무덤은 사면에 있음이여 그들은 다 할례를 받지 못하고 칼에 살륙을 당한 자로 다 그들이 생존 세상에서 두렵게 하였었으나
26 There is Meshech , Tubal , and all her multitude : her graves  are round about  him: all of them uncircumcised , slain  by the sword , though they caused  their terror  in the land  of the living .

27 그들이 할례 받지 못한 자 중에 이미 엎드러진 용사와 함께 누운 것이 마땅치 아니하냐 이 용사들은 다 병기를 가지고 음부에 내려 자기의 칼을 베개하였으니 그 백골이 자기 죄악을 졌음이여 생존 세상에서 용사의 두려움이 있던 자로다
27 And they shall not lie  with the mighty  that are fallen  of the uncircumcised , which are gone down  to hell  with their weapons  of war : and they have laid  their swords  under their heads , but their iniquities  shall be upon their bones , though they were the terror  of the mighty  in the land  of the living .

28 오직 너는 할례 받지 못한 자와 일반으로 패망할 것임이여 칼에 살륙 당한 자와 함께 누우리로다
28 Yea, thou shalt be broken  in the midst  of the uncircumcised , and shalt lie  with them that are slain  with the sword .

29 거기 에돔 곧 그 열왕과 그 모든 방백이 있음이여 그들이 강성하였었으나 칼에 살륙 당한 자와 함께 있겠고 할례 받지 못하고 구덩이에 내려간 자와 함께 누우리로다
29 There is Edom , her kings , and all her princes , which with their might  are laid  by them that were slain  by the sword : they shall lie  with the uncircumcised , and with them that go down  to the pit .

30 거기 살륙 당한 자와 함께 내려간 북방 모든 방백과 모든 시돈 사람이 있음이여 그들이 본래는 강성하였으므로 두렵게 하였었으나 이제는 부끄러움을 품고 할례 받지 못하고 칼에 살륙 당한 자와 함께 누웠고 구덩이에 내려 가는 자와 함께 수욕을 당하였도다
30 There be the princes  of the north , all of them, and all the Zidonians , which are gone down  with the slain

31 바로가 그들을 보고 그 모든 무리로 인하여 위로를 받을 것임이여 칼에 살륙 당한 바로와 그 온 군대가 그러하리로다 나 주 여호와의 말이로다
31 Pharaoh  shall see  them, and shall be comforted  over all his multitude , even Pharaoh  and all his army  slain  by the sword , saith  the Lord  GOD .

32 내가 바로로 생존 세상에서 사람을 두렵게 하게 하였었으나 이제는 그가 그 모든 무리로 더불어 할례 받지 못한 자 곧 칼에 살륙당한 자와 함께 뉘우리로다 나 주 여호와의 말이로다
32 For I have caused  my terror  in the land  of the living : and he shall be laid  in the midst  of the uncircumcised  with them that are slain  with the sword , even Pharaoh  and all his multitude , saith  the Lord  GOD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.