profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 33장

1 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 Again the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

2 인자야 너는 네 민족에게 고하여 이르라 가령 내가 칼을 한 땅에 임하게 한다 하자 그 땅 백성이 자기 중에 하나를 택하여 파숫군을 삼은
2 Son  of man , speak  to the children  of thy people , and say  unto them, When I bring  the sword  upon a land , if the people  of the land  take  a  man  of their coasts , and set  him for their watchman :

3 그 사람이 칼이 그 땅에 임함을 보고 나팔을 불어 백성에게 경고 하되
3 If when he seeth  the sword  come  upon the land , he blow  the trumpet , and warn  the people

4 나팔 소리를 듣고도 경비를 하지 아니하므로 그 임하는 칼에 제 함을 당하면 그 피가 자기의 머리로 돌아갈 것이라
4 Then whosoever  heareth  the sound  of the trumpet , and taketh not warning

5 그가 경비를 하였던들 자기 생명을 보전하였을 것이나 나팔 소리를 듣고도 경비를 하지 아니하였으니 그 피가 자기에게로 돌아가리라
5 He heard  the sound  of the trumpet , and took not warning

6 그러나 파숫군이 칼이 임함을 보고도 나팔을 불지 아니하여 백성에게 경고치 아니하므로 그 중에 한 사람이 그 임하는 칼에 제함을 당하면 그는 자기 죄악 중에서 제한바 되려니와 그 죄를 내가 파숫군의 손에서 찾으리라
6 But if the watchman  see  the sword  come , and blow  not the trumpet , and the people  be not warned

7 인자야 내가 너로 이스라엘 족속의 파숫군을 삼음이 이와 같으니라 그런즉 너는 내 입의 말을 듣고 나를 대신하여 그들에게 경고할찌어다
7 So thou, O son  of man , I have set  thee a watchman  unto the house  of Israel

8 가령 내가 악인에게 이르기를 악인아 너는 정녕 죽으리라 하였다 하자 네가 그 악인에게 말로 경고하여 그 길에서 떠나게 아니하면 그 악인은 자기 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 내가 그 피를 네 손에서 찾으리라
8 When I say  unto the wicked , O wicked  man, thou shalt surely  die

9 그러나 너는 악인에게 경고하여 돌이켜 그 길에서 떠나라고 하되 그가 돌이켜 그 길에서 떠나지 아니하면 그는 자기 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 너는 네 생명을 보전하리라
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn  the wicked  of his way  to turn  from it

10 그런즉 인자야 너는 이스라엘 족속에게 이르기를 너희가 말하여 이르되 우리의 허물과 죄가 이미 우리에게 있어 우리로 그 중에서 쇠패하게 하니 어찌 능히 살리요 하거니와
10 Therefore, O thou son  of man , speak  unto the house  of Israel

11 주 여호와의 말씀에 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 나는 악인의 죽는 것을 기뻐하지 아니하고 악인이 그 길에서 돌이켜 떠나서 사는 것을 기뻐하노라 이스라엘 족속아 돌이키고 돌이키라 너희 악한 길에서 떠나라 어찌 죽고자 하느냐 하셨다 하라
11 Say  unto them, As I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , I have no pleasure  in the death  of the wicked

12 인자야 너는 네 민족에게 이르기를 의인이 범죄하는 날에는 그 의가 구원치 못할 것이요 악인이 돌이켜 그 악에서 떠나는 날에는 그 악이 그를 엎드러뜨리지 못할 것인즉 의인이 범죄하는 날에는 그 의로 인하여는 살지 못하리라
12 Therefore, thou son  of man , say  unto the children  of thy people , The righteousness  of the righteous  shall not deliver  him in the day  of his transgression : as for the wickedness  of the wicked , he shall not fall  thereby in the day  that he turneth  from his wickedness

13 가령 내가 의인에게 말하기를 너는 살리라 하였다 하자 그가 그 의를 스스로 믿고 죄악을 행하면 그 모든 의로운 행위가 하나도 기억되지 아니하리니 그가 그 지은 죄악 중 곧 그 중에서 죽으리라
13 When I shall say  to the righteous , that he shall surely  live

14 가령 내가 악인에게 말하기를 너는 죽으리라 하였다 하자 그가 돌이켜 자기의 죄에서 떠나서 법과 의대로 행하여
14 Again, when I say  unto the wicked , Thou shalt surely  die

15 전당물을 도로 주며 억탈물을 돌려 보내고 생명의 율례를 준행하여 다시는 죄악을 짓지 아니하면 그가 정녕 살고 죽지 않을찌라
15 If the wicked  restore  the pledge , give again  that he had robbed , walk  in the statutes  of life , without committing  iniquity

16 그의 본래 범한 모든 죄가 기억되지 아니하리니 그가 정녕 살리라 이는 법과 의를 행하였음이니라 하라
16 None of his sins  that he hath committed  shall be mentioned  unto him: he hath done  that which is lawful  and right

17 그래도 네 민족은 말하기를 주의 길이 공평치 않다 하는도다 그러나 실상은 그들의 길이 공평치 아니하니라
17 Yet the children  of thy people  say , The way  of the Lord  is not equal : but as for them, their way  is not equal .

18 만일 의인이 돌이켜 그 의에서 떠나 죄악을 지으면 그가 그 가운데서 죽을 것이고
18 When the righteous  turneth  from his righteousness , and committeth  iniquity , he shall even die  thereby.

19 만일 악인이 돌이켜 그 악에서 떠나 법과 의대로 행하면 그가 그로 인하여 살리라
19 But if the wicked  turn  from his wickedness , and do  that which is lawful  and right , he shall live  thereby.

20 그러나 너희가 이르기를 주의 길이 공평치 않다 하는도다 이스라엘 족속아 내가 너희의 각기 행한대로 심판하리라 하시니라
20 Yet ye say , The way  of the Lord  is not equal . O ye house  of Israel , I will judge  you every one  after his ways .

21 우리가 사로잡힌지 십 이년 시월 오일에 예루살렘에서부터 도망하여 온 자가 내게 나아와 말하기를 그 성이 함락되었다 하였는 데
21 And it came to pass in the twelfth  year  of our captivity , in the tenth  month, in the fifth  day of the month , that one that had escaped  out of Jerusalem  came  unto me, saying , The city  is smitten .

22 그 도망한 자가 내게 나아오기 전날 저녁에 여호와의 손이 내게 임하여 내 입을 여시더니 다음 아침 그 사람이 내게 나아올 임시에 내 입이 열리기로 내가 다시는 잠잠하지 아니하였노라
22 Now the hand  of the LORD  was upon me in the evening , afore  he that was escaped  came

23 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
23 Then the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

24 인자야 이 이스라엘 황무한 땅에 거한 자들이 말하여 이르기를 아브라함은 오직 한 사람이라도 이 땅을 기업으로 얻었나니 우리가 중다한즉 더욱 이 땅으로 우리에게 기업으로 주신 것이 되느니라 하는도다
24 Son  of man , they that inhabit  those wastes  of the land  of Israel  speak , saying , Abraham  was one , and he inherited  the land : but we are many

25 그러므로 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 너희가 피 있는 고기를 먹으며 너희 우상들에게 눈을 들며 피를 흘리니 그 땅이 너희의 기업이 될까보냐
25 Wherefore say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

26 너희가 칼을 믿어 가증한 일을 행하며 각기 이웃의 아내를 더럽히니 그 땅이 너희의 기업이 될까보냐 하고
26 Ye stand  upon your sword , ye work  abomination , and ye defile  every one  his neighbour's  wife : and shall ye possess  the land ?

27 너는 그들에게 또 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 황무지에 있는 자는 칼에 엎드러뜨리고 들에 있는 자는 들짐승에게 붙여 먹게 하고 산성과 굴에 있는 자는 온역에 죽게 하리라
27 Say  thou thus unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

28 내가 그 땅으로 황무지와 놀라움이 되게 하고 그 권능의 교만을 그치게 하리니 이스라엘의 산들이 황무하여 지나갈 사람이 없으리라
28 For I will lay  the land  most  desolate , and the pomp  of her strength  shall cease

29 내가 그들의 행한 모든 가증한 일로 인하여 그 땅으로 황무지와 놀라움이 되게 하면 그 때에 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 하라
29 Then shall they know  that I am the LORD , when I have laid  the land  most  desolate  because of all their abominations  which they have committed .

30 인자야 네 민족이 담 곁에서와 집 문에서 너를 의논하며 각각 그 형제로 더불어 말하여 이르기를 자, 가서 여호와께로부터 무슨 말씀이 나오는가 들어보자 하고
30 Also, thou son  of man , the children  of thy people  still are talking  against  thee by the walls  and in the doors  of the houses , and speak  one  to another , every one  to his brother , saying , Come , I pray you, and hear  what is the word  that cometh forth  from the LORD .

31 백성이 모이는 것 같이 네게 나아오며 내 백성처럼 네 앞에 앉아서 네 말을 들으나 그대로 행치 아니하니 이는 그 입으로는 사랑을 나타내어도 마음은 이 욕을 좇음이라
31 And they come  unto thee as the people  cometh , and they sit  before  thee as my people , and they hear  thy words , but they will not do  them: for with their mouth  they shew  much love , but their heart  goeth  after  their covetousness .

32 그들이 너를 음악을 잘하며 고운 음성으로 사랑의 노래를 하는 자 같이 여겼나니 네 말을 듣고도 준행치 아니 하거니와
32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely  song  of one that hath a pleasant  voice , and can play well  on an instrument : for they hear  thy words , but they do  them not.

33 그 말이 응하리니 응할 때에는 그들이 한 선지자가 자기 가운데 있었던 줄을 알리라
33 And when this cometh to pass , (lo, it will come ,) then shall they know  that a prophet  hath been among  them.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.