에스겔 35장

1 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
1 Moreover the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

2 인자야 네 얼굴을 세일산으로 향하고 그를 쳐서 예언하여
2 Son  of man , set  thy face  against mount  Seir , and prophesy  against it,

3 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 세일산아 내가 너를 대적하여 내 손을 네 위에 펴서 너로 황무지와 놀라움이 되게 할찌라
3 And say  unto it, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

4 내가 네 성읍들을 무너뜨리며 너로 황무케 하리니 네가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
4 I will lay  thy cities  waste , and thou shalt be desolate , and thou shalt know  that I am the LORD .

5 네가 옛날부터 한을 품고 이스라엘 족속의 환난 때 곧 죄악의 끝때에 칼의 권능에 그들을 붙였도다
5 Because thou hast had a perpetual  hatred , and hast shed  the blood of the children  of Israel  by the force  of the sword  in the time  of their calamity , in the time  that their iniquity  had an end :

6 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 내가 너로 피를 만나게 한즉 피가 너를 따르리라 네가 피를 미워하지 아니하였은즉 피가 너를 따르리라
6 Therefore, as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , I will prepare  thee unto blood , and blood  shall pursue  thee: sith  thou hast not hated  blood , even blood  shall pursue  thee.

7 내가 세일산으로 놀라움과 황무지가 되게 하여 그 위에 왕래하는 자를 다 끊을찌라
7 Thus will I make  mount  Seir  most  desolate , and cut off  from it him that passeth out  and him that returneth .

8 내가 그 살륙 당한 자로 그 여러 산에 채우되 칼에 살륙 당한 자로 네 여러 멧부리에, 골짜기에, 모든 시내에 엎드러지게 하고
8 And I will fill  his mountains  with his slain  men: in thy hills , and in thy valleys , and in all thy rivers , shall they fall  that are slain  with the sword .

9 너로 영원히 황무케 하여 네 성읍들에 다시는 거하는 자가 없게 하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
9 I will make  thee perpetual  desolations , and thy cities  shall not return  : and ye shall know  that I am the LORD .

10 네가 말하기를 이 두 민족과 이 두 땅은 다 내게로 돌아와서 내 기업이 되리라 하였도다 그러나 나 여호와가 거기 있었느니라
10 Because thou hast said , These two  nations  and these two  countries  shall be mine, and we will possess  it

11 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네가 그들을 미워하여 노하며 질투한대로 내가 네게 행하여 너를 국문할 때에 그들로 나를 알게 하리라
11 Therefore, as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD , I will even do  according to thine anger , and according to thine envy  which thou hast used  out of thy hatred  against them

12 네가 이스라엘 산들을 가리켜 말하기를 저 산들이 황무하였으니 우리에게 붙이워서 삼키게 되었다 하여 욕하는 모든 말을 나 여호와가 들은 줄을 네가 알리로다
12 And thou shalt know  that I am the LORD , and that I have heard  all thy blasphemies  which thou hast spoken  against the mountains  of Israel , saying , They are laid desolate  , they are given  us to consume .

13 너희가 나를 대적하여 입으로 자랑하며 나를 대적하여 여러가지로 말한 것을 내가 들었노라
13 Thus with your mouth  ye have boasted  against me, and have multiplied  your words  against me: I have heard  them.

14 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 온 땅이 즐거워할 때에 내가 너를 황무케 하되
14 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

15 이스라엘 족속의 기업이 황무함을 인하여 네가 즐거워한 것 같이 내가 너로 황무케 하리라 세일산아 너와 에돔 온 땅이 황무하리니 무리가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 하셨다 하라
15 As thou didst rejoice  at the inheritance  of the house  of Israel , because it was desolate , so will I do  unto thee: thou shalt be desolate , O mount  Seir , and all Idumea , even all of it: and they shall know  that I am the LORD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.