에스겔 36장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 104회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 36장

1 인자야 너는 이스라엘 산들에게 예언하여 이르기를 이스라엘 산들아 여호와의 말씀을 들으라
1 Also, thou son  of man , prophesy  unto the mountains  of Israel , and say , Ye mountains  of Israel , hear  the word  of the LORD :

2 주 여호와의 말씀에 대적이 네게 대하여 말하기를 하하 옛적 높은 곳이 우리의 기업이 되었도다 하였느니라
2 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

3 그러므로 너는 예언하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 그들이 너희를 황무케 하고 너희 사방을 삼켜서 너희로 남은 이방인의 기업이 되게 하여 사람의 말거리와 백성의 비방거리가 되게 하였도다
3 Therefore prophesy  and say , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

4 그러므로 이스라엘 산들아 주 여호와의 말씀을 들을찌어다 주 여호와께서 산들과 멧부리들과 시내들과 골짜기들과 황무한 사막들과 사면에 남아 있는 이방인의 노략거리와 조롱거리가 된 버린 성읍들에게 말씀하셨느니라
4 Therefore, ye mountains  of Israel , hear  the word  of the Lord  GOD

5 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 진실로 내 맹렬한 투기로 남아 있는 이방인과 에돔 온 땅을 쳐서 말하였노니 이는 그들이 심히 즐거워 하는 마음과 멸시하는 심령으로 내 땅을 빼앗아 노략하여 자기 소유를 삼았음이니라
5 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD

6 그러므로 너는 이스라엘 땅을 대하여 예언하되 그 산들과 멧부리들과 시내들과 골짜기들을 대하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 내 투기와 내 분노로 말하였나니 이는 너희가 이방의 수욕을 당하였음이니라
6 Prophesy  therefore concerning the land  of Israel , and say  unto the mountains , and to the hills , to the rivers , and to the valleys , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

7 그러므로 주 여호와의 말씀에 내가 맹세하였은즉 너희 사면에 있는 이방인이 자기 수욕을 정녕 당하리라
7 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD

8 그러나 너희 이스라엘 산들아 너희는 가지를 내고 내 백성 이스라엘을 위하여 과실을 맺으리니 그들의 올 때가 가까이 이르렀음이니라
8 But ye, O mountains  of Israel , ye shall shoot forth  your branches , and yield  your fruit  to my people  of Israel

9 내가 돌이켜 너희와 함께하리니 사람이 너희를 갈고 심을 것이며
9 For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn  unto you, and ye shall be tilled  and sown :

10 내가 또 사람을 너희 위에 많게 하리니 이들은 이스라엘 온 족속이라 그들로 성읍들에 거하게 하며 빈 땅에 건축하게 하리라
10 And I will multiply  men  upon you, all the house  of Israel , even all of it: and the cities  shall be inhabited , and the wastes  shall be builded :

11 내가 너희 위에 사람과 짐승으로 많게 하되 생육이 중다하고 번성하게 할 것이라 너희 전 지위대로 사람이 거하게 하여 너희를 처음보다 낫게 대접하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
11 And I will multiply  upon you man  and beast

12 내가 사람으로 너희 위에 행하게 하리니 그들은 내 백성 이스라엘이라 그들은 너를 얻고 너는 그 기업이 되어 다시는 그들로 자식들을 잃어버리지 않게 하리라
12 Yea, I will cause men  to walk  upon you, even my people  Israel

13 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 그들이 너희에게 이르기를 너는 사람을 삼키는 자요 네 나라 백성을 제한 자라 하거니와
13 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

14 네가 다시는 사람을 삼키지 아니하며 다시는 네 나라 백성을 제하지 아니하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
14 Therefore thou shalt devour  men  no more, neither bereave  thy nations  any more, saith  the Lord  GOD .

15 내가 또 너로 열국의 수욕을 듣지 않게 하며 만민의 비방을 다시 받지 않게 하며 네 나라 백성을 다시 넘어뜨리지 않게 하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라
15 Neither will I cause men to hear  in thee the shame  of the heathen  any more, neither shalt thou bear  the reproach  of the people  any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations  to fall  any more, saith  the Lord  GOD .

16 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
16 Moreover the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

17 인자야 이스라엘 족속이 그 고토에 거할 때에 그 행위로 그 땅을 더럽혔나니 나 보기에 그 소위가 월경 중에 있는 여인의 부정함과 같았느니라
17 Son  of man , when the house  of Israel  dwelt  in their own land , they defiled  it by their own way  and by their doings : their way  was before  me as the uncleanness  of a removed woman .

18 그들이 땅 위에 피를 쏟았으며 그 우상들로 더럽혔으므로 내가 분노를 그들의 위에 쏟아
18 Wherefore I poured  my fury  upon them for the blood  that they had shed  upon the land , and for their idols  wherewith they had polluted  it:

19 그들을 그 행위대로 심판하여 각국에 흩으며 열방에 헤쳤더니
19 And I scattered  them among the heathen , and they were dispersed  through the countries : according to their way  and according to their doings  I judged  them.

20 그들의 이른바 그 열국에서 내 거룩한 이름이 그들로 인하여 더러워졌나니 곧 사람들이 그들을 가리켜 이르기를 이들은 여호와의 백성이라도 여호와의 땅에서 떠난 자라 하였음이니라
20 And when they entered  unto the heathen , whither they went , they profaned  my holy  name , when they said  to them, These are the people  of the LORD , and are gone forth  out of his land .

21 그러나 이스라엘 족속이 들어간 그 열국에서 더럽힌 내 거룩한 이름을 내가 아꼈노라
21 But I had pity  for mine holy  name , which the house  of Israel  had profaned  among the heathen , whither they went .

22 그러므로 너는 이스라엘 족속에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 이스라엘 족속아 내가 이렇게 행함은 너희를 위함이 아니요 너희가 들어간 그 열국에서 더럽힌 나의 거룩한 이름을 위함이라
22 Therefore say  unto the house  of Israel , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

23 열국 가운데서 더럽힘을 받은 이름 곧 너희가 그들 중에서 더럽힌 나의 큰 이름을 내가 거룩하게 할찌라 내가 그들의 목전에서 너희로 인하여 나의 거룩함을 나타내리니 열국 사람이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
23 And I will sanctify  my great  name , which was profaned  among the heathen , which ye have profaned  in the midst  of them

24 내가 너희를 열국 중에서 취하여 내고 열국 중에서 모아 데리고 고토에 들어가서
24 For I will take  you from among  the heathen , and gather  you out of all countries , and will bring  you into your own land .

25 맑은 물로 너희에게 뿌려서 너희로 정결케 하되 곧 너희 모든 더러운 것에서와 모든 우상을 섬김에서 너희를 정결케 할 것이며
25 Then will I sprinkle  clean  water  upon you, and ye shall be clean : from all your filthiness , and from all your idols , will I cleanse  you.

26 또 새 영을 너희 속에 두고 새 마음을 너희에게 주되 너희 육신에서 굳은 마음을 제하고 부드러운 마음을 줄 것이며
26 A new  heart  also will I give  you, and a new  spirit  will I put  within  you: and I will take away  the stony  heart  out of your flesh , and I will give  you an heart  of flesh .

27 또 내 신을 너희 속에 두어 너희로 내 율례를 행하게 하리니 너희가 내 규례를 지켜 행할찌라
27 And I will put  my spirit  within  you, and cause  you to walk  in my statutes , and ye shall keep  my judgments , and do  them.

28 내가 너희 열조에게 준 땅에 너희가 거하여 내 백성이 되고 나는 너희 하나님이 되리라
28 And ye shall dwell  in the land  that I gave  to your fathers

29 내가 너희를 모든 더러운데서 구원하고 곡식으로 풍성하게 하여 기근이 너희에게 임하지 아니하게 할 것이며
29 I will also save  you from all your uncleannesses : and I will call  for the corn , and will increase  it, and lay  no famine  upon you.

30 또 나무의 실과와 밭의 소산을 풍성케 하여 너희로 다시는 기근의 욕을 열국에게 받지 않게 하리니
30 And I will multiply  the fruit  of the tree , and the increase  of the field , that ye shall receive  no more reproach  of famine  among the heathen .

31 그 때에 너희가 너희 악한 길과 너희 불선한 행위를 기억하고 너희 모든 죄악과 가증한 일을 인하여 스스로 밉게 보리라
31 Then shall ye remember  your own evil  ways , and your doings  that were not good , and shall lothe  yourselves in your own sight  for your iniquities  and for your abominations .

32 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 이렇게 행함은 너희를 위함이 아닌줄을 너희가 알리라 이스라엘 족속아 너희 행위를 인하여 부끄러워하고 한탄할찌어다
32 Not for your sakes do  I this, saith  the Lord  GOD , be it known  unto you: be ashamed  and confounded  for your own ways , O house  of Israel .

33 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너희를 모든 죄악에서 정결케 하는 날에 성읍들에 사람이 거접되게 하며 황폐한 것이 건축되게 할 것인즉
33 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

34 전에는 지나가는 자의 눈에 황무하게 보이던 그 황무한 땅이 장차 기경이 될찌라
34 And the desolate  land  shall be tilled , whereas it lay desolate  in the sight  of all that passed by .

35 사람이 이르기를 이 땅이 황무하더니 이제는 에덴 동산 같이 되었고 황량하고 적막하고 무너진 성읍들에 성벽과 거민이 있다 하리니
35 And they shall say , This  land  that was desolate  is become like the garden  of Eden

36 너희 사면에 남은 이방 사람이 나 여호와가 무너진 곳을 건축하며 황무한 자리에 심은줄 알리라 나 여호와가 말하였으니 이루리라
36 Then the heathen  that are left  round about  you shall know  that I the LORD  build  the ruined  places, and plant  that that was desolate : I the LORD  have spoken  it, and I will do  it.

37 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 그래도 이스라엘 족속이 이와 같이 자기들에게 이루어 주기를 내게 구하여야 할찌라 내가 그들의 인수로 양떼 같이 많아지게 하되
37 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

38 제사드릴 양떼 곧 예루살렘 정한 절기의 양떼 같이 황폐한 성읍에 사람의 떼로 채우리라 그리한즉 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라 하셨느니라
38 As the holy  flock , as the flock  of Jerusalem  in her solemn feasts

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.