출애굽기 34장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 126회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 34장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 돌판 둘을 처음것과 같이 깎아 만들라 네가 깨뜨린바 처음 판에 있던 말을 내가 그 판에 쓰리니
1 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Hew  thee two  tables  of stone  like unto the first : and I will write  upon these tables  the words  that were in the first  tables , which thou brakest .

2 아침 전에 예비하고 아침에 시내산에 올라와 산꼭대기에서 내게 보이되
2 And be ready  in the morning , and come up  in the morning  unto mount  Sinai , and present  thyself there to me in the top  of the mount .

3 아무도 너와 함께 오르지 말며 온 산에 인적을 금하고 양과 소도산 앞에서 먹지 못하게 하라
3 And no man  shall come up  with thee, neither  let any man  be seen  throughout all the mount

4 모세가 돌판 둘을 처음것과 같이 깎아 만들고 아침에 일찌기 일어나 그 두 돌판을 손에 들고 여호와의 명대로 시내산에 올라가니
4 And he hewed  two  tables  of stone  like unto the first

5 여호와께서 구름 가운데 강림하사 그와 함께 거기 서서 여호와의 이름을 반포하실쌔
5 And the LORD  descended  in the cloud , and stood  with him there, and proclaimed  the name  of the LORD .

6 여호와께서 그의 앞으로 지나시며 반포하시되 여호와로라 여호와로라 자비롭고 은혜롭고 노하기를 더디하고 인자와 진실이 많은 하나님이로라
6 And the LORD  passed by  before him , and proclaimed , The LORD , The LORD  God , merciful  and gracious , longsuffering  , and abundant  in goodness  and truth ,

7 인자를 천대까지 베풀며 악과 과실과 죄를 용서하나 형벌 받을 자는 결단코 면죄하지 않고 아비의 악을 자여손 삼 사대까지 보응하리라
7 Keeping  mercy  for thousands , forgiving  iniquity  and transgression  and sin , and that will by no means  clear  the guilty

8 모세가 급히 땅에 엎드리어 경배하며
8 And Moses  made haste , and bowed his head  toward the earth , and worshipped .

9 가로되 주여 내가 주께 은총을 입었거든 원컨대 주는 우리 중에서 행하옵소서 이는 목이 곧은 백성이니이다 우리의 악과 죄를 사하시고 우리로 주의 기업을 삼으소서
9 And he said , If now I have found  grace  in thy sight , O Lord , let my Lord , I pray thee, go  among  us

10 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 내가 언약을 세우나니 곧 내가 아직 온 땅 아무 국민에게도 행치 아니한 이적을 너희 전체 백성 앞에행 할 것이라 너의 머무는 나라 백성이 다 여호와의 소위를 보리니 내가 너를 위하여 행할 일이 두려운 것임이니라
10 And he said , Behold, I make  a covenant : before all thy people  I will do  marvels , such as have not been done  in all the earth , nor in any nation : and all the people  among  which thou art shall see  the work  of the LORD : for it is a terrible thing  that I will do  with thee.

11 너는 내가 오늘 네게 명하는 것을 삼가 지키라 보라 내가 네 앞에서 아모리 사람과 가나안 사람과 헷 사람과 브리스 사람과 히위 사람과 여부스 사람을 쫓아내리니
11 Observe  thou that which I command  thee this day : behold, I drive out  before  thee the Amorite , and the Canaanite , and the Hittite , and the Perizzite , and the Hivite , and the Jebusite .

12 너는 스스로 삼가 네가 들어가는 땅의 거민과 언약을 세우지 말라 그들이 너희 중에 올무가 될까 하노라
12 Take heed  to thyself, lest thou make  a covenant  with the inhabitants  of the land  whither thou goest , lest it be for a snare  in the midst  of thee:

13 너희는 도리어 그들의 단들을 헐고 그들의 주상을 깨뜨리고 그들의 아세라 상을 찍을찌어다
13 But ye shall destroy  their altars , break  their images , and cut down  their groves :

14 너는 다른 신에게 절하지 말라 여호와는 질투라 이름하는 질투의 하나님임이니라
14 For thou shalt worship  no other  god : for the LORD , whose name  is Jealous , is a jealous  God :

15 너는 삼가 그 땅의 거민과 언약을 세우지 말찌니 이는 그들이 모든 신을 음란히 섬기며 그 신들에게 희생을 드리고 너를 청하면 네가 그 희생을 먹을까 함이며
15 Lest thou make  a covenant  with the inhabitants  of the land , and they go a whoring  after  their gods , and do sacrifice  unto their gods , and one call  thee, and thou eat  of his sacrifice

16 또 네가 그들의 딸들로 네 아들들의 아내를 삼음으로 그들의 딸들이 그 신들을 음란히 섬기며 네 아들로 그들의 신들을 음란히 섬기게 할까 함이니라
16 And thou take  of their daughters  unto thy sons , and their daughters  go a whoring  after  their gods , and make  thy sons  go a whoring  after  their gods .

17 너는 신상들을 부어 만들지 말찌니라
17 Thou shalt make  thee no molten  gods .

18 너는 무교절을 지키되 내가 네게 명한대로 아빕월 그 기한에 칠 일 동안 무교병을 먹으라 이는 네가 아빕월에 애굽에서 나왔음이니라
18 The feast  of unleavened bread  shalt thou keep . Seven  days  thou shalt eat  unleavened bread , as I commanded  thee, in the time  of the month  Abib : for in the month  Abib  thou camest out  from Egypt .

19 무릇 초태생은 다 내 것이며 무릇 네 가축의 수컷 처음 난 우양도 다 그러하며
19 All that openeth  the matrix  is mine

20 나귀의 첫 새끼는 어린 양으로 대속할 것이요 그렇게 아니하려면 그 목을 꺾을 것이며 네 아들 중 장자는 다 대속할지며 빈 손으로 내 얼굴을 보지 말찌니라
20 But the firstling  of an ass  thou shalt redeem  with a lamb : and if thou redeem  him not, then shalt thou break his neck . All the firstborn  of thy sons  thou shalt redeem . And none shall appear  before  me empty .

21 너는 엿새 동안 일하고 제 칠일에는 쉴찌니 밭 갈 때에나 거둘때에도 쉴지며
21 Six  days  thou shalt work , but on the seventh  day  thou shalt rest : in earing time  and in harvest  thou shalt rest .

22 칠칠절 곧 맥추의 초실절을 지키고 가을에는 수장절을 지키라
22 And thou shalt observe  the feast  of weeks , of the firstfruits  of wheat  harvest , and the feast  of ingathering  at the year's  end .

23 너희 모든 남자는 매년 세번씩 주 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님 앞에 보일찌라
23 Thrice  in the year  shall all your men children  appear  before  the Lord  GOD , the God  of Israel .

24 내가 열방을 네 앞에서 쫓아내고 네 지경을 넓히리니 네가 매년 세번씩 여호와 너의 하나님께 보이러 올 때에 아무 사람도 네 땅을 탐내어 엿보지 못하리라
24 For I will cast out  the nations  before  thee, and enlarge  thy borders : neither shall any man  desire  thy land , when thou shalt go up  to appear  before  the LORD  thy God  thrice  in the year .

25 너는 내 희생의 피를 유교병과 함께 드리지 말며 유월절 희생을 아침까지 두지 말지며
25 Thou shalt not offer  the blood  of my sacrifice  with leaven

26 너의 토지소산의 처음 익은 것을 가져다가 너의 하나님 여호와의 전에 드릴지며 너는 염소 새끼를 그 어미의 젖으로 삶지 말찌니라
26 The first  of the firstfruits  of thy land  thou shalt bring  unto the house  of the LORD  thy God . Thou shalt not seethe  a kid  in his mother's  milk .

27 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 이 말들을 기록하라 내가 이 말들의 뜻대로 너와 이스라엘과 언약을 세웠음이니라 하시니라
27 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Write  thou these words : for after the tenor  of these words  I have made  a covenant  with thee and with Israel .

28 모세가 여호와와 함께 사십일 사십야를 거기 있으면서 떡도 먹지 아니하였고 물도 마시지 아니하였으며 여호와께서는 언약의 말씀 곧 십계를 그 판들에 기록하셨더라
28 And he was there with the LORD  forty  days  and forty  nights

29 모세가 그 증거의 두 판을 자기 손에 들고 시내산에서 내려오니 그 산에서 내려올 때에 모세는 자기가 여호와와 말씀하였음을 인하여 얼굴 꺼풀에 광채가 나나 깨닫지 못하였더라
29 And it came to pass, when Moses  came down  from mount  Sinai  with the two  tables  of testimony  in Moses ' hand , when he came down  from the mount , that Moses  wist  not that the skin  of his face  shone  while he talked  with him.

30 아론과 온 이스라엘 자손이 모세를 볼 때에 모세의 얼굴 꺼풀에 광채 남을 보고 그에게 가까이 하기를 두려워하더니
30 And when Aaron  and all the children  of Israel  saw  Moses , behold, the skin  of his face  shone

31 모세가 그들을 부르니 아론과 회중의 모든 어른이 모세에게로 오고 모세가 그들과 말하니
31 And Moses  called  unto them

32 그 후에야 온 이스라엘 자손이 가까이 오는지라 모세가 여호와께서 시내산에서 자기에게 이르신 말씀을 다 그들에게 명하고
32 And afterward  all the children  of Israel  came nigh : and he gave them in commandment  all that the LORD  had spoken  with him in mount  Sinai .

33 그들에게 말하기를 마치고 수건으로 자기 얼굴을 가리웠더라
33 And till Moses  had done  speaking  with them, he put  a vail  on his face .

34 그러나 모세가 여호와 앞에 들어가서 함께 말씀할 때에는 나오기까지 수건을 벗고 있다가 나와서는 그 명하신 일을 이스라엘 자손에게 고하며
34 But when Moses  went in  before  the LORD  to speak  with him, he took  the vail  off , until he came out . And he came out , and spake  unto the children  of Israel  that which he was commanded .

35 이스라엘 자손이 모세의 얼굴의 광채를 보는 고로 모세가 여호와께 말씀하러 들어가기까지 다시 수건으로 자기 얼굴을 가리웠더라
35 And the children  of Israel  saw  the face  of Moses , that the skin  of Moses ' face  shone : and Moses  put  the vail  upon his face  again , until he went  in to speak  with him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.