에스겔 39장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 123회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 39장

1 그러므로 인자야 너는 곡을 쳐서 예언하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 로스와 메섹과 두발 왕 곡아 내가 너를 대적하여
1 Therefore, thou son  of man , prophesy  against Gog , and say , Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

2 너를 돌이켜서 이끌고 먼 북방에서부터 나와서 이스라엘 산 위에 이르러
2 And I will turn thee back , and leave but the sixth part  of thee, and will cause thee to come up  from the north  parts , and will bring  thee upon the mountains  of Israel :

3 네 활을 쳐서 네 왼손에서 떨어뜨리고 네 살을 네 오른손에서 떨어뜨리리니
3 And I will smite  thy bow  out of thy left  hand , and will cause thine arrows  to fall  out of thy right  hand .

4 너와 네 모든 떼와 너와 함께한 백성이 다 이스라엘 산 위에 엎드러지리라 내가 너를 각종 움키는 새와 들짐승에게 붙여 먹게 하리니
4 Thou shalt fall  upon the mountains  of Israel , thou, and all thy bands , and the people  that is with thee: I will give  thee unto the ravenous  birds  of every sort , and to the beasts  of the field  to be devoured .

5 네가 빈들에 엎드러지리라 이는 내가 말하였음이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
5 Thou shalt fall  upon the open  field : for I have spoken  it, saith  the Lord  GOD .

6 내가 또 불을 마곡과 및 섬에 평안히 거하는 자에게 내리리니 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라
6 And I will send  a fire  on Magog , and among them that dwell  carelessly  in the isles : and they shall know  that I am the LORD .

7 내가 내 거룩한 이름을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 알게 하여 다시는 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 않게 하리니 열국이 나를 여호와 곧 이스라엘의 거룩한 자인줄 알리라 하셨다 하라
7 So will I make my holy  name  known  in the midst  of my people  Israel

8 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 볼찌어다 그 일이 이르고 이루리니 내가 말한 그 날이 이 날이니라
8 Behold, it is come , and it is done , saith  the Lord  GOD

9 이스라엘 성읍들에 거한 자가 나가서 그 병기를 불 피워 사르되 살과 몽둥이와 창을 취하여 칠년 동안 불 피우리라
9 And they that dwell  in the cities  of Israel  shall go forth , and shall set  on fire  and burn  the weapons , both the shields  and the bucklers , the bows  and the arrows , and the handstaves  , and the spears , and they shall burn  them with fire  seven  years :

10 이와 같이 그 병기로 불을 피울 것이므로 그들이 들에서 나무를 취하지 아니하며 삼림에서 벌목하지 아니하겠고 전에 자기에게서 약탈하던 자의 것을 약탈하며 전에 자기에게서 늑탈하던 자의 것을 늑탈하리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
10 So that they shall take  no wood  out of the field , neither cut down  any out of the forests

11 그 날에 내가 곡을 위하여 이스라엘 땅 곧 바다 동편 사람의 통행하는 골짜기를 매장지로 주리니 통행하던 것이 막힐 것이라 사람이 거기서 곡과 그 모든 무리를 장사하고 그 이름을 하몬곡의 골짜기라 일컬으리라
11 And it shall come to pass in that day , that I will give  unto Gog  a place  there of graves  in Israel , the valley  of the passengers  on the east  of the sea : and it shall stop  the noses of the passengers : and there shall they bury  Gog  and all his multitude : and they shall call  it The valley  of Hamongog .

12 이스라엘 족속이 일곱 달 동안에 그들을 장사하여 그 땅을 정결케 할 것이라
12 And seven  months  shall the house  of Israel  be burying  of them, that they may cleanse  the land .

13 그 땅 모든 백성이 그들을 장사하고 그로 말미암아 이름을 얻으리니 이는 나의 영광이 나타나는 날이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
13 Yea, all the people  of the land  shall bury  them

14 그들이 사람을 택하여 그 땅에 늘 순행하며 장사할 사람으로 더불어 지면에 남아 있는 시체를 장사하여 그 땅을 정결케 할 것이라 일곱 달 후에 그들이 살펴 보되
14 And they shall sever out  men  of continual employment , passing through  the land  to bury  with the passengers  those that remain  upon the face  of the earth , to cleanse  it: after the end  of seven  months  shall they search .

15 순행하는 자가 그 땅으로 통행하다가 사람의 뼈를 보면 그 곁에 표를 세워 장사하는 자로 와서 하몬곡 골짜기에 장사하게 할 것이요
15 And the passengers  that pass through  the land , when any seeth  a man's  bone , then shall he set up  a sign  by  it, till the buriers  have buried  it in the valley  of Hamongog .

16 성의 이름도 하모나라 하리라 그들이 이와 같이 그 땅을 정결케 하리라
16 And also the name  of the city  shall be Hamonah . Thus shall they cleanse  the land .

17 너 인자야 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 너는 각종 새와 들의 각종 짐승에게 이르기를 너희는 모여 오라 내가 너희를 위한 잔치 곧 이스라엘 산 위에 예비한 큰 잔치로 너희는 사방에서 모여서 고기를 먹으며 피를 마실찌어다
17 And, thou son  of man , thus saith  the Lord  GOD

18 너희가 용사의 고기를 먹으며 세상 왕들의 피를 마시기를 바산의 살찐 짐승 곧 수양이나 어린 양이나 염소나 수송아지를 먹듯 할찌라
18 Ye shall eat  the flesh  of the mighty , and drink  the blood  of the princes  of the earth , of rams , of lambs , and of goats , of bullocks , all of them fatlings  of Bashan .

19 내가 너희를 위하여 예비한 잔치의 기름을 너희가 배불리 먹으며 그 피를 취토록 마시되
19 And ye shall eat  fat  till ye be full , and drink  blood  till ye be drunken , of my sacrifice  which I have sacrificed  for you.

20 내 상에서 말과 기병과 용사와 모든 군사를 배불리 먹을찌니라 하라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
20 Thus ye shall be filled  at my table  with horses  and chariots , with mighty men , and with all men  of war , saith  the Lord  GOD .

21 내가 내 영광을 열국 중에 나타내어 열국으로 나의 행한 심판과 내가 그 위에 나타낸 권능을 보게 하리니
21 And I will set  my glory  among the heathen , and all the heathen  shall see  my judgment  that I have executed , and my hand  that I have laid  upon them.

22 그 날 이후에 이스라엘 족속은 나를 여호와 자기들의 하나님인줄 알겠고
22 So the house  of Israel  shall know  that I am the LORD  their God  from that day  and forward .

23 열국은 이스라엘 족속이 그 죄악으로 인하여 사로잡혀 갔던줄 알찌라 그들이 내게 범죄하였으므로 내 얼굴을 그들에게 가리우고 그들을 그 대적의 손에 붙여 다 칼에 엎드러지게 하였으되
23 And the heathen  shall know  that the house  of Israel  went into captivity  for their iniquity : because they trespassed  against me, therefore hid  I my face  from them, and gave  them into the hand  of their enemies : so fell  they all by the sword .

24 내가 그들의 더러움과 그들의 범죄한대로 행하여 그들에게 내 얼굴을 가리웠었느니라
24 According to their uncleanness  and according to their transgressions  have I done  unto them, and hid  my face  from them.

25 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 이제 내 거룩한 이름을 위하여 열심을 내어 야곱의 사로잡힌 자를 돌아 오게 하며 이스라엘 온 족속에게 긍휼을 베풀찌라
25 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD

26 그들이 그 땅에 평안히 거하고 두렵게 할 자가 없게 될 때에 부끄러움을 품고 내게 범한 죄를 뉘우치리니
26 After that they have borne  their shame , and all their trespasses  whereby they have trespassed  against me, when they dwelt  safely  in their land , and none made them afraid .

27 곧 내가 그들을 만민 중에서 돌아오게 하고 적국 중에서 모아내어 열국 목전에서 그들로 인하여 나의 거룩함을 나타낼 때에라
27 When I have brought them again  from the people , and gathered  them out of their enemies ' lands , and am sanctified  in them in the sight  of many  nations

28 전에는 내가 그들로 사로잡혀 열국에 이르게 하였거니와 후에는 내가 그들을 모아 고토로 돌아오게 하고 그 한 사람도 이방에 남기지 아니하리니 그들이 나를 여호와 자기들의 하나님인줄 알리라
28 Then shall they know  that I am the LORD  their God , which caused them to be led into captivity  among the heathen : but I have gathered  them unto their own land , and have left  none of them any more there.

29 내가 다시는 내 얼굴을 그들에게 가리우지 아니하리니 이는 내가 내 신을 이스라엘 족속에게 쏟았음이니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라
29 Neither will I hide  my face  any more from them: for I have poured out  my spirit  upon the house  of Israel , saith  the Lord  GOD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.