에스겔 43장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 43장

1 그 후에 그가 나를 데리고 문에 이르니 곧 동향한 문이라
1 Afterward he brought  me to the gate , even the gate  that looketh  toward  the east :

2 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 동편에서부터 오는데 하나님의 음성이 많은 물소리 같고 땅은 그 영광으로 인하여 빛나니
2 And, behold, the glory  of the God  of Israel  came  from the way  of the east : and his voice  was like a noise  of many  waters : and the earth  shined  with his glory .

3 그 모양이 내가 본 이상 곧 전에 성읍을 멸하러 올 때에 보던 이상 같고 그발 하숫가에서 보던 이상과도 같기로 내가 곧 얼굴을 땅에 대고 엎드렸더니
3 And it was according to the appearance  of the vision  which I saw , even according to the vision  that I saw  when I came  to destroy  the city : and the visions  were like the vision  that I saw  by the river  Chebar

4 여호와의 영광이 동문으로 말미암아 전으로 들어가고
4 And the glory  of the LORD  came  into the house  by the way  of the gate  whose prospect  is toward  the east .

5 성신이 나를 들어 데리고 안 뜰에 들어 가시기로 내가 보니 여호와의 영광이 전에 가득하더라
5 So the spirit  took me up , and brought  me into the inner  court

6 들은즉 누구인지 전에서 내게 말하더니 사람이 내 곁에 서서
6 And I heard  him speaking  unto me out of the house

7 내게 이르시되 인자야 이는 내 보좌의 처소, 내 발을 두는 처소, 내가 이스라엘 족속 가운데 영원히 거할 곳이라 이스라엘 족속 곧 그들과 그 왕들이 음란히 행하며 그 죽은 왕들의 시체로 다시는 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 아니하리라
7 And he said  unto me, Son  of man , the place  of my throne , and the place  of the soles  of my feet , where I will dwell  in the midst  of the children  of Israel  for ever , and my holy  name , shall the house  of Israel  no more defile , neither they, nor their kings , by their whoredom , nor by the carcases  of their kings  in their high places .

8 그들이 그 문지방을 내 문지방 곁에 두며 그 문설주를 내 문설주 곁에 두어서 그들과 나 사이에 겨우 한 담이 막히게 하였고 또 그 행하는 가증한 일로 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽혔으므로 내가 노하여 멸하였거니와
8 In their setting  of their threshold  by my thresholds , and their post  by  my posts , and the wall  between me and them, they have even defiled  my holy  name  by their abominations  that they have committed : wherefore I have consumed  them in mine anger .

9 이제는 그들이 그 음란과 그 왕들의 시체를 내게서 멀리 제하여 버려야 할것이라 그리하면 내가 영원토록 그들의 가운데 거하리라
9 Now let them put away  their whoredom , and the carcases  of their kings , far  from me, and I will dwell  in the midst  of them for ever .

10 인자야 너는 이 전을 이스라엘 족속에게 보여서 그들로 자기의 죄악을 부끄러워하고 그 형상을 측량하게 하라
10 Thou son  of man , shew  the house  to the house  of Israel , that they may be ashamed  of their iniquities : and let them measure  the pattern .

11 만일 그들이 자기의 행한 모든 일을 부끄러워하거든 너는 이 전의 제도와 식양과 그 출입하는 곳과 그 모든 형상을 보이며 또 그 모든 규례와 그 모든 법도와 그 모든 율례를 알게 하고 그 목전에 그것을 써서 그들로 그 모든 법도와 그 모든 규례를 지켜 행하게 하라
11 And if they be ashamed  of all that they have done , shew  them the form  of the house , and the fashion  thereof, and the goings out  thereof, and the comings  in thereof, and all the forms  thereof, and all the ordinances  thereof, and all the forms  thereof, and all the laws  thereof: and write  it in their sight , that they may keep  the whole form  thereof, and all the ordinances  thereof, and do  them.

12 전의 법은 이러하니라 산 꼭대기 지점의 주위는 지극히 거룩하리라 전의 법은 이러하니라
12 This is the law  of the house

13 제단의 척수는 이러하니라 (한 자는 팔꿈치에서부터 손가락에 이르고 한 손바닥 넓이가 더한 것이라) 제단 밑받침의 고가 일척이요 그 사면 가장자리의 광이 일척이며 그 가으로 둘린 턱의 광이 한 뼘이니 이는 제단 밑받침이요
13 And these are the measures  of the altar  after the cubits : The cubit  is a cubit  and an hand breadth

14 이 땅에 닿은 밑받침 면에서 아랫층의 고가 이척이요 그 가장자리의 광이 일척이며 이 아랫층 면에서 이층의 고가 사척이요 그 가장자리의 광이 일척이며
14 And from the bottom  upon the ground  even to the lower  settle  shall be two  cubits , and the breadth  one  cubit

15 그 번제단 윗층의 고가 사척이며 그 번제하는 바닥에서 솟은 뿔이 넷이며
15 So the altar  shall be four  cubits

16 그 번제하는 바닥의 장이 십 이척이요 광이 십 이척이니 네모 반 듯하고
16 And the altar  shall be twelve  cubits long , twelve  broad , square  in the four  squares  thereof.

17 그 아랫층의 장이 십 사척이요 광이 십 사척이니 네모 반듯하고 그 밑받침에 둘린 턱의 광이 반척이며 그 가장자리의 광이 일척이니라 그 층계는 동을 향하게 할찌니라
17 And the settle  shall be fourteen  cubits long  and fourteen  broad  in the four  squares  thereof

18 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 이 제단을 만드는 날에 그 위에 번제를 드리며 피를 뿌리는 규례가 이러하니라
18 And he said  unto me, Son  of man , thus saith  the Lord  GOD

19 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 나를 가까이 하여 내게 수종드는 사독의 자손 레위 사람 제사장에게 너는 어린 수송아지 하나를 주어 속죄 제물을 삼되
19 And thou shalt give  to the priests  the Levites  that be of the seed  of Zadok , which approach  unto me, to minister  unto me, saith  the Lord  GOD , a young  bullock  for a sin offering .

20 네가 그 피를 취하여 제단의 네 뿔과 아랫층 네 모퉁이와 사면 가장자리에 발라 속죄하여 제단을 정결케 하고
20 And thou shalt take  of the blood  thereof, and put  it on the four  horns  of it, and on the four  corners  of the settle , and upon the border  round about : thus shalt thou cleanse  and purge  it.

21 그 속죄 제물의 수송아지를 취하여 전의 정한 처소 곧 성소 밖에서 불사를찌며
21 Thou shalt take  the bullock  also of the sin offering , and he shall burn  it in the appointed place  of the house , without  the sanctuary .

22 다음 날에는 흠 없는 수염소 하나로 속죄 제물을 삼아 드려서 그 제단을 정결케 하기를 수송아지로 정결케 함과 같이 하고
22 And on the second  day  thou shalt offer  a kid  of the goats  without blemish  for a sin offering

23 정결케 하기를 마친 후에는 흠 없는 수송아지 하나와 떼 가운데서 흠 없는 수양 하나를 드리되
23 When thou hast made an end  of cleansing  it, thou shalt offer  a young  bullock  without blemish , and a ram  out of the flock  without blemish .

24 나 여호와 앞에 받들어다가 제사장은 그 위에 소금을 쳐서 나 여호와께 번제로 드릴 것이며
24 And thou shalt offer  them before  the LORD , and the priests  shall cast  salt  upon them, and they shall offer them up  for a burnt offering  unto the LORD .

25 칠일 동안은 매일 염소 하나를 갖추어 속죄 제물을 삼고 또 어린 수송아지 하나와 떼 가운데서 수양 하나를 흠 없는 것으로 갖출 것이며
25 Seven  days  shalt thou prepare  every day  a goat  for a sin offering : they shall also prepare  a young  bullock , and a ram  out of the flock , without blemish .

26 이와 같이 칠일 동안 제단을 위하여 속죄제를 드려 정결케 하며 봉헌할 것이요
26 Seven  days  shall they purge  the altar  and purify  it

27 이 모든 날이 찬 후 제 팔일에와 그 다음에는 제사장이 제단 위에서 너희 번제와 감사제를 드릴 것이라 그리하면 내가 너희를 즐겁게 받으리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하시더라
27 And when these days  are expired , it shall be, that upon the eighth  day , and so forward , the priests  shall make  your burnt offerings  upon the altar , and your peace offerings

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.