다니엘 9장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 81회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

다니엘 9장

1 메대 족속 아하수에로의 아들 다리오가 갈대아 나라 왕으로 세움을 입던 원년
1 In the first  year  of Darius  the son  of Ahasuerus , of the seed  of the Medes , which was made king  over the realm  of the Chaldeans

2 곧 그 통치 원년에 나 다니엘이 서책으로 말미암아 여호와의 말씀이 선지자 예레미야에게 임하여 고하신 그 년수를 깨달았나니 곧 예루살렘의 황무함이 칠십년만에 마치리라 하신 것이니라
2 In the first  year  of his reign  I Daniel  understood  by books  the number  of the years , whereof the word  of the LORD  came to Jeremiah  the prophet , that he would accomplish  seventy  years  in the desolations  of Jerusalem .

3 내가 금식하며 베옷을 입고 재를 무릅쓰고 주 하나님께 기도하며 간구하기를 결심하고
3 And I set  my face  unto the Lord  God , to seek  by prayer  and supplications , with fasting , and sackcloth , and ashes :

4 내 하나님 여호와께 기도하며 자복하여 이르기를 크시고 두려워 할 주 하나님, 주를 사랑하고 주의 계명을 지키는 자를 위하여 언약을 지키시고 그에게 인자를 베푸시는 자시여
4 And I prayed  unto the LORD  my God , and made my confession , and said , O  Lord , the great  and dreadful  God , keeping  the covenant  and mercy  to them that love  him, and to them that keep  his commandments

5 우리는 이미 범죄하여 패역하며 행악하며 반역하여 주의 법도와 규례를 떠났사오며
5 We have sinned , and have committed iniquity , and have done wickedly , and have rebelled , even by departing  from thy precepts  and from thy judgments :

6 우리가 또 주의 종 선지자들이 주의 이름으로 우리의 열왕과 우리의 방백과 열조와 온 국민에게 말씀한 것을 듣지 아니하였나이다
6 Neither have we hearkened  unto thy servants  the prophets , which spake  in thy name  to our kings , our princes , and our fathers , and to all the people  of the land .

7 주여 공의는 주께로 돌아가고 수욕은 우리 얼굴로 돌아옴이 오늘날과 같아서 유다 사람들과 예루살렘 거민들과 이스라엘이 가까운데 있는 자나 먼데 있는 자가 다 주께서 쫓아 보내신 각국에서 수욕을 입었사오니 이는 그들이 주께 죄를 범하였음이니이다
7 O Lord , righteousness  belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion  of faces , as at this day

8 주여 수욕이 우리에게 돌아오고 우리의 열왕과 우리의 방백과 열조에게 돌아온 것은 우리가 주께 범죄하였음이니이다 마는
8 O Lord , to us belongeth confusion  of face , to our kings , to our princes , and to our fathers , because we have sinned  against thee.

9 주 우리 하나님께는 긍휼과 사유하심이 있사오니 이는 우리가 주께 패역하였음이오며
9 To the Lord  our God  belong mercies  and forgivenesses , though we have rebelled  against him

10 우리 하나님 여호와의 목소리를 청종치 아니하며 여호와께서 그 종 선지자들에게 부탁하여 우리 앞에 세우신 율법을 행치 아니하였음이니이다
10 Neither have we obeyed  the voice  of the LORD  our God , to walk  in his laws , which he set  before  us by  his servants  the prophets .

11 온 이스라엘이 주의 율법을 범하고 치우쳐 가서 주의 목소리를 청종치 아니하였으므로 이 저주가 우리에게 내렸으되 곧 하나님의 종 모세의 율법 가운데 기록된 맹세대로 되었사오니 이는 우리가 주께 범죄하였음이니이다
11 Yea, all Israel  have transgressed  thy law , even by departing , that they might not obey  thy voice

12 주께서 큰 재앙을 우리에게 내리사 우리와 및 우리를 재판하던 재판관을 쳐서 하신 말씀을 이루셨사오니 온 천하에 예루살렘에 임한 일 같은 것이 없나이다
12 And he hath confirmed  his words , which he spake  against us, and against our judges  that judged  us, by bringing  upon us a great  evil : for under the whole heaven  hath not been done  as hath been done  upon Jerusalem .

13 모세의 율법에 기록된 대로 이 모든 재앙이 이미 우리에게 임하였사오나 우리는 우리의 죄악을 떠나고 주의 진리를 깨닫도록 우리 하나님 여호와의 은총을 간구치 아니하였나이다
13 As it is written  in the law  of Moses , all this evil  is come  upon us: yet made we not our prayer  before  the LORD  our God , that we might turn  from our iniquities , and understand  thy truth .

14 이러므로 여호와께서 이 재앙을 간직하여 두셨다가 우리에게 임하게 하셨사오니 우리의 하나님 여호와는 행하시는 모든 일이 공의로우시나 우리가 그 목소리를 청종치 아니하였음이니이다
14 Therefore hath the LORD  watched  upon the evil , and brought  it upon us: for the LORD  our God  is righteous  in all his works  which he doeth : for we obeyed  not his voice .

15 강한 손으로 주의 백성을 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내시고 오늘과같이 명성을 얻으신 우리 주 하나님이여 우리가 범죄하였고 악을 행하였나이다
15 And now, O Lord  our God , that hast brought  thy people  forth  out of the land  of Egypt  with a mighty  hand , and hast gotten  thee renown , as at this day

16 주여 내가 구하옵나니 주는 주의 공의를 좇으사 주의 분노를 주의 성 예루살렘, 주의 거룩한 산에서 떠나게 하옵소서 이는 우리의 죄와 우리의 열조의 죄악을 인하여 예루살렘과 주의 백성이 사면에 있는 자에게 수욕을 받음이니이다
16 O Lord , according to all thy righteousness , I beseech thee, let thine anger  and thy fury  be turned away  from thy city  Jerusalem , thy holy  mountain : because for our sins , and for the iniquities  of our fathers , Jerusalem  and thy people  are become a reproach  to all that are about  us.

17 그러하온즉 우리 하나님이여 지금 주의 종의 기도와 간구를 들으시고 주를 위하여 주의 얼굴 빛을 주의 황폐한 성소에 비취시옵소서
17 Now therefore, O our God , hear  the prayer  of thy servant , and his supplications , and cause thy face  to shine  upon thy sanctuary  that is desolate , for the Lord's  sake.

18 나의 하나님이여 귀를 기울여 들으시며 눈을 떠서 우리의 황폐된 상황과 주의 이름으로 일컫는 성을 보옵소서 우리가 주의 앞에 간구하옵는 것은 우리의 의를 의지하여 하는 것이 아니요 주의 큰 긍휼을 의지하여 함이오니
18 O my God , incline  thine ear , and hear

19 주여 들으소서 주여 용서하소서 주여 들으시고 행하소서 지체치 마옵소서 나의 하나님이여 주 자신을 위하여 하시옵소서 이는 주의 성과 주의 백성이 주의 이름으로 일컫는바 됨이니이다
19 O Lord , hear

20 내가 이같이 말하여 기도하며 내 죄와 및 내 백성 이스라엘의 죄를 자복하고 내 하나님의 거룩한 산을 위하여 내 하나님 여호와 앞에 간구할 때
20 And whiles I was speaking , and praying , and confessing  my sin  and the sin  of my people  Israel , and presenting  my supplication  before  the LORD  my God  for the holy  mountain  of my God

21 곧 내가 말하여 기도할 때에 이전 이상중에 본 그 사람 가브리엘이 빨리 날아서 저녁 제사를 드릴 때 즈음에 내게 이르더니
21 Yea, whiles I was speaking  in prayer , even the man  Gabriel , whom I had seen  in the vision  at the beginning , being caused to fly  swiftly , touched  me about the time  of the evening  oblation .

22 내게 가르치며 내게 말하여 가로되 다니엘아 내가 이제 네게 지혜와 총명을 주려고 나왔나니
22 And he informed  me, and talked  with me, and said , O Daniel , I am now come forth  to give thee skill  and understanding .

23 곧 네가 기도를 시작할 즈음에 명령이 내렸으므로 이제 네게 고하러 왔느니라 너는 크게 은총을 입은 자라 그런즉 너는 이 일을 생각하고 그 이상을 깨달을찌니라
23 At the beginning  of thy supplications  the commandment  came forth , and I am come  to shew  thee

24 네 백성과 네 거룩한 성을 위하여 칠십 이레로 기한을 정하였나니 허물이 마치며 죄가 끝나며 죄악이 영속되며 영원한 의가 드러나며 이상과 예언이 응하며 또 지극히 거룩한 자가 기름부음을 받으리라
24 Seventy  weeks  are determined  upon thy people  and upon thy holy  city , to finish  the transgression , and to make an end  of sins , and to make reconciliation  for iniquity , and to bring in  everlasting  righteousness , and to seal up  the vision  and prophecy , and to anoint  the most  Holy .

25 그러므로 너는 깨달아 알찌니라 예루살렘을 중건하라는 영이 날때부터 기름부음을 받은 자 곧 왕이 일어나기까지 일곱 이레와 육십 이 이레가 지날 것이요 그 때 곤란한 동안에 성이 중건되어 거리와 해자가 이룰 것이며
25 Know  therefore and understand , that from the going forth  of the commandment  to restore  and to build  Jerusalem  unto the Messiah  the Prince  shall be seven  weeks , and threescore  and two  weeks : the street  shall be built  again , and the wall , even in troublous  times .

26 육십 이 이레 후에 기름부음을 받은 자가 끊어져 없어질 것이며 장차 한 왕의 백성이 와서 그 성읍과 성소를 훼파하려니와 그의 종말은 홍수에 엄몰됨 같을 것이며 또 끝까지 전쟁이 있으리니 황폐할 것이 작정되었느니라
26 And after  threescore  and two  weeks  shall Messiah  be cut off , but not for himself: and the people  of the prince  that shall come  shall destroy  the city  and the sanctuary

27 그가 장차 많은 사람으로 더불어 한 이레 동안의 언약을 굳게 정하겠고 그가 그 이레의 절반에 제사와 예물을 금지할 것이며 또 잔포하여 미운 물건이 날개를 의지하여 설 것이며 또 이미 정한 종말까지 진노가 황폐케 하는 자에게 쏟아지리라 하였느니라
27 And he shall confirm  the covenant  with many  for one  week : and in the midst  of the week  he shall cause the sacrifice  and the oblation  to cease , and for the overspreading  of abominations  he shall make it desolate , even until the consummation , and that determined  shall be poured  upon the desolate .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.