오늘의 성경 읽기

다니엘 10장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 339회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

다니엘 10장

1 바사 왕 고레스 삼년에 한 일이 벨드사살이라 이름한 다니엘에게 나타났는데 그 일이 참되니 곧 큰 전쟁에 관한 것이라 다니엘이 그 일을 분명히 알았고 그 이상을 깨달으니라
1 In the third  year  of Cyrus  king  of Persia  a thing  was revealed  unto Daniel , whose name  was called  Belteshazzar

2 그 때에 나 다니엘이 세 이레 동안을 슬퍼하며
2 In those days  I Daniel  was mourning  three  full  weeks .

3 세 이레가 차기까지 좋은 떡을 먹지 아니하며 고기와 포도주를 입에 넣지 아니하며 또 기름을 바르지 아니하니라
3 I ate  no pleasant  bread , neither came  flesh  nor wine  in my mouth , neither did I anoint  myself at all , till three  whole  weeks  were fulfilled .

4 정월 이십 사일에 내가 힛데겔이라 하는 큰 강 가에 있었는데
4 And in the four  and twentieth  day  of the first  month , as I was by the side  of the great  river , which is Hiddekel

5 그 때에 내가 눈을 들어 바라본즉 한 사람이 세마포 옷을 입었고 허리에는 우바스 정금 띠를 띠었고
5 Then I lifted up  mine eyes , and looked , and behold a certain  man  clothed  in linen , whose loins  were girded  with fine gold  of Uphaz :

6 그 몸은 황옥 같고 그 얼굴은 번갯빛 같고 그 눈은 횃불 같고 그 팔과 발은 빛난 놋과 같고 그 말소리는 무리의 소리와 같더라
6 His body  also was like the beryl , and his face  as the appearance  of lightning , and his eyes  as lamps  of fire , and his arms  and his feet  like in colour  to polished  brass , and the voice  of his words  like the voice  of a multitude .

7 이 이상은 나 다니엘이 홀로 보았고 나와 함께한 사람들은 이 이상은 보지 못하였어도 그들이 크게 떨며 도망하여 숨었었느니라
7 And I Daniel  alone saw  the vision : for the men  that were with me saw  not the vision

8 그러므로 나만 홀로 있어서 이 큰 이상을 볼 때에 내 몸에 힘이 빠졌고 나의 아름다운 빛이 변하여 썩은듯하였고 나의 힘이 다 없어졌으나
8 Therefore I was left alone , and saw  this great  vision , and there remained  no strength  in me: for my comeliness  was turned  in me into corruption , and I retained  no strength .

9 내가 그 말소리를 들었는데 그 말 소리를 들을 때에 내가 얼굴을 땅에 대고 깊이 잠들었었느니라
9 Yet heard  I the voice  of his words : and when I heard  the voice  of his words , then was I in a deep sleep  on my face , and my face  toward the ground .

10 한 손이 있어 나를 어루만지기로 내가 떨더니 그가 내 무릎과 손바닥이 땅에 닿게 일으키고
10 And, behold, an hand  touched  me, which set  me upon my knees  and upon the palms  of my hands .

11 내게 이르되 은총을 크게 받은 사람 다니엘아 내가 네게 이르는 말을 깨닫고 일어서라 내가 네게 보내심을 받았느니라 그가 내게 이 말을 한 후에 내가 떨며 일어서매
11 And he said  unto me, O Daniel , a man  greatly beloved , understand  the words  that I speak  unto thee, and stand  upright : for unto thee am I now sent . And when he had spoken  this word  unto me, I stood  trembling .

12 그가 내게 이르되 다니엘아 두려워하지 말라 네가 깨달으려 하여 네 하나님 앞에 스스로 겸비케 하기로 결심하던 첫날부터 네 말이 들으신바 되었으므로 내가 네 말로 인하여 왔느니라
12 Then said  he unto me, Fear  not, Daniel : for from the first  day  that thou didst set  thine heart  to understand , and to chasten  thyself before  thy God , thy words  were heard , and I am come  for thy words .

13 그런데 바사 국군이 이십 일일 동안 나를 막았으므로 내가 거기 바사국 왕들과 함께 머물러 있더니 군장 중 하나 미가엘이 와서 나를 도와주므로
13 But the prince  of the kingdom  of Persia  withstood  me one  and twenty  days : but, lo, Michael , one  of the chief  princes , came  to help  me

14 이제 내가 말일에 네 백성의 당할 일을 네게 깨닫게 하러 왔노라 대저 이 이상은 오래 후의 일이니라
14 Now I am come  to make thee understand  what shall befall  thy people  in the latter  days : for yet the vision  is for many days .

15 그가 이런 말로 내게 이를 때에 내가 곧 얼굴을 땅에 향하고 벙벙하였더니
15 And when he had spoken  such words  unto me, I set  my face  toward the ground , and I became dumb .

16 인자와 같은 이가 있어 내 입술을 만진지라 내가 곧 입을 열어 내 앞에 섰는 자에게 말하여 가로되 내 주여 이 이상을 인하여 근심이 내게 더하므로 내가 힘이 없어졌나이다
16 And, behold, one like the similitude  of the sons  of men  touched  my lips : then I opened  my mouth , and spake , and said  unto him that stood  before me, O my lord , by the vision  my sorrows  are turned  upon me, and I have retained  no strength .

17 내 몸에 힘이 없어졌고 호흡이 남지 아니하였사오니 내 주의 이 종이 어찌 능히 내 주로 더불어 말씀할 수 있으리이까
17 For how  can  the servant  of this my lord  talk  with this my lord ? for as for me, straightway  there remained  no strength  in me, neither is there breath  left  in me.

18 또 사람의 모양 같은 것 하나가 나를 만지며 나로 강건케 하여
18 Then there came again  and touched  me one like the appearance  of a man , and he strengthened  me,

19 가로되 은총을 크게 받은 사람이여 두려워하지 말라 평안하라 강건하라 강건하라 그가 이같이 내게 말하매 내가 곧 힘이 나서 가로되 내 주께서 나로 힘이 나게 하셨사오니 말씀하옵소서
19 And said , O man  greatly beloved , fear  not: peace  be unto thee, be strong , yea, be strong . And when he had spoken  unto me, I was strengthened , and said , Let my lord  speak

20 그가 이르되 내가 어찌하여 네게 나아온 것을 네가 아느냐 이제 내가 돌아가서 바사군과 싸우려니와 내가 나간 후에는 헬라군이 이를 것이라
20 Then said  he, Knowest  thou wherefore I come  unto thee? and now will I return  to fight  with the prince  of Persia : and when I am gone forth , lo, the prince  of Grecia  shall come .

21 오직 내가 먼저 진리의 글에 기록된 것으로 네게 보이리라 나를 도와서 그들을 대적하는 자는 너희 군 미가엘 뿐이니라
21 But  I will shew  thee that which is noted  in the scripture  of truth : and there is none  that holdeth  with me in these things, but Michael  your prince .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.