오늘의 성경 읽기

다니엘 12장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,009회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

다니엘 12장

1 그 때에 네 민족을 호위하는 대군 미가엘이 일어날 것이요 또 환난이 있으리니 이는 개국 이래로 그 때까지 없던 환난일 것이며 그 때에 네 백성 중 무릇 책에 기록된 모든 자가 구원을 얻을 것이라
1 And at that time  shall Michael  stand up , the great  prince  which standeth  for the children  of thy people : and there shall be  a time  of trouble , such as never was since there was a nation  even to that same time : and at that time  thy people  shall be delivered , every one that shall be found  written  in the book .

2 땅의 티끌 가운데서 자는 자 중에 많이 깨어 영생을 얻는 자도 있겠고 수욕을 받아서 무궁히 부끄러움을 입을 자도 있을 것이며
2 And many  of them that sleep  in the dust  of the earth  shall awake , some to everlasting  life , and some to shame  and everlasting  contempt .

3 지혜 있는 자는 궁창의 빛과 같이 빛날 것이요 많은 사람을 옳은 데로 돌아오게 한 자는 별과 같이 영원토록 비취리라
3 And they that be wise  shall shine  as the brightness  of the firmament

4 다니엘아 마지막 때까지 이 말을 간수하고 이 글을 봉함하라 많은 사람이 빨리 왕래하며 지식이 더하리라
4 But thou, O Daniel , shut up  the words , and seal  the book , even to the time  of the end : many  shall run to and fro , and knowledge  shall be increased .

5 나 다니엘이 본즉 다른 두 사람이 있어 하나는 강 이편 언덕에 섰고 하나는 강 저편 언덕에 섰더니
5 Then I Daniel  looked , and, behold, there stood  other  two , the one  on this side  of the bank  of the river , and the other  on that side of the bank  of the river .

6 그중에 하나가 세마포 옷을 입은 자 곧 강물 위에 있는 자에게 이르되 이 기사의 끝이 어느 때까지냐 하기로
6 And one said  to the man  clothed  in linen , which was upon  the waters  of the river , How long shall it be to the end  of these wonders ?

7 내가 들은즉 그 세마포 옷을 입고 강물 위에 있는 자가 그 좌우 손을 들어 하늘을 향하여 영생하시는 자를 가리켜 맹세하여 가로되 반드시 한때 두때 반때를 지나서 성도의 권세가 다 깨어지기 까지니 그렇게 되면 이 모든 일이 다 끝나리라 하더라
7 And I heard  the man  clothed  in linen , which was upon  the waters  of the river , when he held up  his right hand  and his left hand  unto heaven , and sware  by him that liveth  for ever  that it shall be for a time , times , and an half

8 내가 듣고도 깨닫지 못한지라 내가 가로되 내 주여 이 모든 일의 결국이 어떠하겠삽나이까
8 And I heard , but I understood  not: then said  I, O my Lord , what shall be the end  of these things?

9 그가 가로되 다니엘아 갈찌어다 대저 이 말은 마지막 때까지 간수하고 봉함할 것임이니라
9 And he said , Go thy way , Daniel : for the words  are closed up  and sealed  till the time  of the end .

10 많은 사람이 연단을 받아 스스로 정결케 하며 희게 할 것이나 악한 사람은 악을 행하리니 악한 자는 아무도 깨닫지 못하되 오직 지혜 있는 자는 깨달으리라
10 Many  shall be purified , and made white , and tried

11 매일 드리는 제사를 폐하며 멸망케 할 미운 물건을 세울 때부터 일천 이백 구십일을 지낼 것이요
11 And from the time  that the daily  sacrifice shall be taken away , and the abomination  that maketh desolate  set up , there shall be a thousand  two hundred  and ninety  days .

12 기다려서 일천 삼백 삼십 오일까지 이르는 그 사람은 복이 있으리라
12 Blessed  is he that waiteth , and cometh  to the thousand  three  hundred  and five  and thirty  days .

13 너는 가서 마지막을 기다리라 이는 네가 평안히 쉬다가 끝날에는 네 업을 누릴 것임이니라
13 But go thou thy way  till the end  be: for thou shalt rest , and stand  in thy lot  at the end  of the days .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.