오늘의 성경 읽기

호세아 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

호세아 5장

1 제사장들아 이를 들으라 이스라엘 족속들아 깨달으라 왕족들아 귀를 기울이라 너희에게 심판이 있나니 너희가 미스바에서 올무가 되며 다볼 위에서 친 그물이 됨이라
1 Hear  ye this, O priests

2 패역자가 살륙죄에 깊이 빠졌으매 내가 저희를 다 징책하노라
2 And the revolters  are profound  to make slaughter , though I have been a rebuker  of them all.

3 에브라임은 내가 알고 이스라엘은 내게 숨기지 못하나니 에브라임아 이제 네가 행음하였고 이스라엘이 이미 더러웠느니라
3 I know  Ephraim , and Israel  is not hid  from me: for now, O Ephraim , thou committest whoredom , and Israel  is defiled .

4 저희의 행위가 저희로 자기 하나님에게 돌아가지 못하게 하나니 이는 음란한 마음이 그 속에 있어 여호와를 알지 못하는 까닭이라
4 They will not frame  their doings  to turn  unto their God : for the spirit  of whoredoms  is in the midst  of them, and they have not known  the LORD .

5 이스라엘의 교만이 그 얼굴에 증거가 되나니 그 죄악을 인하여 이스라엘과 에브라임이 넘어지고 유다도 저희와 한가지로 넘어지리라
5 And the pride  of Israel  doth testify  to his face : therefore shall Israel  and Ephraim  fall  in their iniquity

6 저희가 양떼와 소떼를 끌고 여호와를 찾으러 갈찌라도 만나지 못 할 것은 이미 저희에게서 떠나셨음이라
6 They shall go  with their flocks  and with their herds  to seek  the LORD

7 저희가 여호와께 정조를 지키지 아니하고 사생자를 낳았으니 그러므로 새 달이 저희와 그 기업을 함께 삼키리로다
7 They have dealt treacherously  against the LORD : for they have begotten  strange  children : now shall a month  devour  them with their portions .

8 너희가 기브아에서 나팔을 불며 라마에서 호각을 불며 벧아웬에서 깨우쳐 소리하기를 베냐민아 네 뒤를 쫓는다 할찌어다
8 Blow  ye the cornet  in Gibeah , and the trumpet  in Ramah : cry aloud  at Bethaven , after  thee, O Benjamin .

9 견책하는 날에 에브라임이 황무할 것이라 내가 이스라엘 지파 중에 필연 있을 일을 보였노라
9 Ephraim  shall be desolate  in the day  of rebuke : among the tribes  of Israel  have I made known  that which shall surely be .

10 유다 방백들은 지계표를 옮기는 자 같으니 내가 나의 진노를 저희에게 물 같이 부으리라
10 The princes  of Judah  were like them that remove  the bound : therefore I will pour out  my wrath  upon them like water .

11 에브라임은 사람의 명령 좇기를 좋아하므로 학대를 받고 재판의 압제를 당하는도다
11 Ephraim  is oppressed  and broken  in judgment , because he willingly  walked  after  the commandment .

12 그러므로 내가 에브라임에게는 좀 같으며 유다 족속에게는 썩이는 것 같도다
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim  as a moth , and to the house  of Judah  as rottenness .

13 에브라임이 자기의 병을 깨달으며 유다가 자기의 상처를 깨달았고 에브라임은 앗수르로 가서 야렙 왕에게 사람을 보내었으나 저가 능히 너희를 고치지 못하겠고 너희 상처를 낫게 하지 못하리라
13 When Ephraim  saw  his sickness , and Judah  saw his wound , then went  Ephraim  to the Assyrian , and sent  to king  Jareb  : yet could  he not heal  you, nor cure  you of your wound .

14 내가 에브라임에게는 사자 같고 유다 족속에게는 젊은 사자 같으니 나 곧 내가 움켜갈찌라 내가 탈취하여 갈찌라도 건져낼 자가 없으리라
14 For I will be unto Ephraim  as a lion , and as a young lion  to the house  of Judah : I, even I, will tear  and go away

15 내가 내 곳으로 돌아가서 저희가 그 죄를 뉘우치고 내 얼굴을 구하기까지 기다리리라 저희가 고난을 받을 때에 나를 간절히 구하여 이르기를
15 I will go  and return  to my place , till they acknowledge their offence , and seek  my face : in their affliction  they will seek me early .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.