호세아 12장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 348회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

호세아 12장

1 에브라임은 바람을 먹으며 동풍을 따라가서 날마다 거짓과 포학을 더하며 앗수르와 계약을 맺고 기름을 애굽에 보내도다
1 Ephraim  feedeth  on wind , and followeth  after the east wind : he daily  increaseth  lies  and desolation

2 여호와께서 유다와 쟁변하시고 야곱의 소행대로 벌 주시며 그 소위대로 보응하시리라
2 The LORD  hath also a controversy  with Judah , and will punish  Jacob  according to his ways

3 야곱은 태에서 그 형의 발뒤꿈치를 잡았고 또 장년에 하나님과 힘을 겨루되
3 He took his brother  by the heel  in the womb , and by his strength  he had power  with God :

4 천사와 힘을 겨루어 이기고 울며 그에게 간구하였으며 하나님은 벧엘에서 저를 만나셨고 거기서 우리에게 말씀하셨나니
4 Yea, he had power  over the angel , and prevailed : he wept , and made supplication  unto him: he found  him in Bethel , and there he spake  with us

5 저는 만군의 하나님 여호와시라 여호와는 그의 기념 칭호니라
5 Even the LORD  God  of hosts

6 그런즉 너의 하나님께로 돌아와서 인애와 공의를 지키며 항상 너의 하나님을 바라볼찌니라
6 Therefore turn  thou to thy God : keep  mercy  and judgment , and wait  on thy God  continually .

7 저는 상고여늘 손에 거짓 저울을 가지고 사취하기를 좋아하는도다
7 He is a merchant , the balances  of deceit  are in his hand : he loveth  to oppress .

8 에브라임이 말하기를 나는 실로 부자라 내가 재물을 얻었는데 무릇 나의 수고한 중에서 죄라 할만한 불의를 발견할 자 없으리라 하거니와
8 And Ephraim  said , Yet I am become rich , I have found me out  substance : in all my labours  they shall find  none iniquity  in me that were sin .

9 네가 애굽 땅에서 나옴으로부터 나는 네 하나님 여호와니라 내가 너로 다시 장막에 거하게 하기를 명절일에 하던 것 같게 하리라
9 And I that am the LORD  thy God  from the land  of Egypt  will yet make thee to dwell  in tabernacles , as in the days  of the solemn feast .

10 내가 여러 선지자에게 말하였고 이상을 많이 보였으며 선지자들을 빙자하여 비유를 베풀었노라
10 I have also spoken  by the prophets , and I have multiplied  visions , and used similitudes , by the ministry  of the prophets .

11 길르앗은 불의한 것이냐 저희는 과연 거짓되도다 길갈에서는 무리가 수송아지로 제사를 드리며 그 제단은 밭이랑에 쌓인 돌 무더기 같도다
11 Is there iniquity  in Gilead ? surely they are vanity : they sacrifice  bullocks  in Gilgal

12 옛적에 야곱이 아람 들로 도망하였으며 이스라엘이 아내 얻기 위하여 사람을 섬기며 아내 얻기 위하여 양을 쳤고
12 And Jacob  fled  into the country  of Syria , and Israel  served  for a wife , and for a wife  he kept  sheep.

13 여호와께서는 선지자로 이스라엘을 애굽에서 인도하여 내시며 선지자로 저를 보호하셨거늘
13 And by a prophet  the LORD  brought  Israel  out of Egypt , and by a prophet  was he preserved .

14 에브라임이 격노케 함이 극심하였으니 그 주께서 그 피로 그 위에 머물러 있게 하시며 저의 수치를 저에게 돌리시리라
14 Ephraim  provoked him to anger  most bitterly : therefore shall he leave  his blood  upon him, and his reproach  shall his Lord  return  unto him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.