요엘 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,892회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

요엘 1장

1 여호와께서 브두엘의 아들 요엘에게 이르신 말씀이라
1 The word  of the LORD  that came to Joel  the son  of Pethuel .

2 늙은 자들아 너희는 이것을 들을찌어다 땅의 모든 거민아 너희는 귀를 기울일찌어다 너희의 날에나 너희 열조의 날에 이런 일이 있었느냐
2 Hear  this, ye old men , and give ear , all ye inhabitants  of the land . Hath this been in your days , or even  in the days  of your fathers ?

3 너희는 이 일을 너희 자녀에게 고하고 너희 자녀는 자기 자녀에게 고하고 그 자녀는 후시대에 고할 것이니라
3 Tell  ye your children  of it, and let your children  tell their children , and their children  another  generation .

4 팟종이가 남긴 것을 메뚜기가 먹고 메뚜기가 남긴 것을 늣이 먹고 늣이 남긴 것을 황충이 먹었도다
4 That which the palmerworm  hath left  hath the locust  eaten

5 무릇 취하는 자들아 너희는 깨어 울찌어다 포도주를 마시는 자들아 너희는 곡할찌어다 이는 단 포도주가 너희 입에서 끊어졌음이니
5 Awake , ye drunkards , and weep

6 한 이족이 내 땅에 올라왔음이로다 그들은 강하고 무수하며 그 이는 사자의 이 같고 그 어금니는 암사자의 어금니 같도다
6 For a nation  is come up  upon my land , strong , and without number , whose teeth  are the teeth  of a lion , and he hath the cheek teeth  of a great lion .

7 그들이 내 포도나무를 멸하며 내 무화과나무를 긁어 말갛게 벗겨서 버리니 그 모든 가지가 하얗게 되었도다
7 He hath laid  my vine  waste , and barked  my fig tree : he hath made it clean  bare , and cast it away

8 너희는 애곡하기를 처녀가 어렸을 때에 약혼한 남편을 인하여 굵은 베로 동이고 애곡함 같이 할찌어다
8 Lament  like a virgin  girded  with sackcloth  for the husband  of her youth .

9 소제와 전제가 여호와의 전에 끊어졌고 여호와께 수종드는 제사장은 슬퍼하도다
9 The meat offering  and the drink offering  is cut off  from the house  of the LORD

10 밭이 황무하고 토지가 처량하니 곡식이 진하여 새 포도주가 말랐고 기름이 다하였도다
10 The field  is wasted , the land  mourneth

11 농부들아 너희는 부끄러워할찌어다 포도원을 다스리는 자들아 곡할찌어다 이는 밀과 보리의 연고라 밭의 소산이 다 없어졌음이로다
11 Be ye ashamed , O ye husbandmen

12 포도나무가 시들었고 무화과나무가 말랐으며 석류나무와 대추나무와 사과나무와 및 밭의 모든 나무가 다 시들었으니 이러므로 인간의 희락이 말랐도다
12 The vine  is dried up , and the fig tree  languisheth

13 제사장들아 너희는 굵은 베로 동이고 슬피 울찌어다 단에 수종드는 자들아 너희는 곡할찌어다 내 하나님께 수종드는 자들아 너희는 와서 굵은 베를 입고 밤이 마ㅊ도록 누울찌어다 이는 소제와 전제를 너희 하나님의 전에 드리지 못함이로다
13 Gird  yourselves, and lament , ye priests : howl , ye ministers  of the altar : come , lie all night  in sackcloth , ye ministers  of my God : for the meat offering  and the drink offering  is withholden  from the house  of your God .

14 너희는 금식일을 정하고 성회를 선포하여 장로들과 이 땅 모든 거민을 너희 하나님 여호와의 전으로 몰수히 모으고 여호와께 부르짖을찌어다
14 Sanctify  ye a fast , call  a solemn assembly , gather  the elders  and all the inhabitants  of the land  into the house  of the LORD  your God , and cry  unto the LORD ,

15 오호라 그 날이여 여호와의 날이 가까왔나니 곧 멸망 같이 전능자에게로서 이르리로다
15 Alas  for the day ! for the day  of the LORD  is at hand , and as a destruction  from the Almighty  shall it come .

16 식물이 우리 목전에 끊어지지 아니하였느냐 기쁨과 즐거움이 우리 하나님의 전에 끊어지지 아니하였느냐
16 Is not the meat  cut off  before our eyes , yea, joy  and gladness  from the house  of our God ?

17 씨가 흙덩이 아래서 썩어졌고 창고가 비었고 곳간이 무너졌으니 이는 곡식이 시들었음이로다
17 The seed  is rotten  under their clods , the garners  are laid desolate , the barns  are broken down

18 생축이 탄식하고 소떼가 민망해하니 이는 꼴이 없음이라 양떼도 피곤하도다
18 How do the beasts  groan ! the herds  of cattle  are perplexed , because they have no pasture

19 여호와여 내가 주께 부르짖으오니 불이 거친 들의 풀을 살랐고 불꽃이 밭의 모든 나무를 살랐음이니이다
19 O LORD , to thee will I cry : for the fire  hath devoured  the pastures  of the wilderness , and the flame  hath burned  all the trees  of the field .

20 들짐승도 주를 향하여 헐떡거리오니 시내가 다 말랐고 들의 풀이 불에 탔음이니이다
20 The beasts  of the field  cry  also unto thee: for the rivers  of waters  are dried up , and the fire  hath devoured  the pastures  of the wilderness .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.