오늘의 성경 읽기

아모스 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 86회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

아모스 4장

1 사마리아 산에 거하는 바산 암소들아 이 말을 들으라 너희는 가난한 자를 학대하며 궁핍한 자를 압제하며 가장에게 이르기를 술을 가져다가 우리로 마시게 하라 하는도다
1 Hear  this word , ye kine  of Bashan , that are in the mountain  of Samaria , which oppress  the poor , which crush  the needy , which say  to their masters , Bring , and let us drink .

2 주 여호와께서 자기의 거룩함을 가리켜 맹세하시되 때가 너희에게 임할찌라 사람이 갈고리로 너희를 끌어 가며 낚시로 너희의 남은 자들을 그리하리라
2 The Lord  GOD  hath sworn  by his holiness , that, lo, the days  shall come  upon you, that he will take you away  with hooks , and your posterity  with fishhooks  .

3 너희가 성 무너진데로 말미암아 각기 앞으로 바로 나가서 하르몬에 던지우리라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
3 And ye shall go out  at the breaches , every  cow at that which is before her

4 너희는 벧엘에 가서 범죄하며 길갈에 가서 죄를 더하며 아침마다 너희 희생을, 삼일 마다 너희 십일조를 드리며
4 Come  to Bethel , and transgress

5 누룩 넣은 것을 불살라 수은제로 드리며 낙헌제를 소리내어 광포하려무나 이스라엘 자손들아 이것이 너희의 기뻐하는 바니라 이는 주 여호와의 말씀이니라
5 And offer  a sacrifice of thanksgiving  with leaven , and proclaim  and publish  the free offerings : for this  liketh  you, O ye children  of Israel , saith  the Lord  GOD .

6 또 내가 너희 모든 성읍에서 너희 이를 한가하게 하며 너희 각처에서 양식이 떨어지게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아 오지 아니하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
6 And I also have given  you cleanness  of teeth  in all your cities , and want  of bread  in all your places : yet have ye not returned  unto me, saith  the LORD .

7 또 추수하기 석달 전에 내가 너희에게 비를 멈추어 어떤 성읍에는 내리고 어떤 성읍에는 내리지 않게 하였더니 땅 한 부분은 비를 얻고 한 부분은 비를 얻지 못하여 말랐으매
7 And also I have withholden  the rain  from you, when there were yet three  months  to the harvest : and I caused it to rain  upon one  city , and caused it not to rain  upon another  city : one  piece  was rained  upon, and the piece  whereupon it rained  not withered .

8 두 세 성읍 사람이 어떤 성읍으로 비틀거리며 물을 마시러 가서 만족히 마시지 못하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아 오지 아니하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
8 So two  or three  cities  wandered  unto one  city , to drink  water

9 내가 풍재와 깜부기 재앙으로 너희를 쳤으며 팟종이로 너희의 많은 동산과 포도원과 무화과나무와 감람나무를 다 먹게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아 오지 아니하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
9 I have smitten  you with blasting  and mildew : when your gardens  and your vineyards  and your fig trees  and your olive trees  increased , the palmerworm  devoured  them: yet have ye not returned  unto me, saith  the LORD .

10 내가 너희 중에 염병이 임하게 하기를 애굽에서 한것처럼 하였으며 칼로 너희 청년들을 죽였으며 너희 말들을 노략하게 하며 너희 진의 악취로 코를 찌르게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아 오지 아니하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
10 I have sent  among you the pestilence  after the manner  of Egypt : your young men  have I slain  with the sword , and have taken away  your horses

11 내가 너희 중의 성읍 무너뜨리기를 하나님 내가 소돔과 고모라를 무너뜨림 같이 하였으므로 너희가 불 붙는 가운데서 빼낸 나무 조각 같이 되었으나 너희가 내게로 돌아 오지 아니하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
11 I have overthrown  some of you, as God  overthrew  Sodom  and Gomorrah , and ye were as a firebrand  plucked out  of the burning : yet have ye not returned  unto me, saith  the LORD .

12 그러므로 이스라엘아 내가 이와 같이 네게 행하리라 내가 이것을 네게 행하리니 이스라엘아 네 하나님 만나기를 예비하라
12 Therefore thus will I do  unto thee, O Israel : and because  I will do  this unto thee, prepare  to meet  thy God , O Israel .

13 대저 산들을 지으며 바람을 창조하며 자기 뜻을 사람에게 보이며 아침을 어둡게 하며 땅의 높은데를 밟는 자는 그 이름이 만군의 하나님 여호와니라
13 For, lo, he that formeth  the mountains , and createth  the wind , and declareth  unto man  what is his thought , that maketh  the morning  darkness , and treadeth  upon the high places  of the earth , The LORD , The God  of hosts , is his name .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.