아모스 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 101회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

아모스 8장

1 주 여호와께서 또 내게 여름 실과 한 광주리를 보이시며
1 Thus hath the Lord  GOD  shewed  unto me: and behold a basket  of summer fruit .

2 가라사대 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 가로되 여름 실과한 광주리니이다 하매 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 내 백성 이스라엘의 끝이 이르렀은즉 내가 다시는 저를 용서치 아니하리니
2 And he said , Amos , what seest  thou? And I said , A basket  of summer fruit . Then said  the LORD  unto me, The end  is come  upon my people  of Israel

3 그 날에 궁전의 노래가 애곡으로 변할 것이며 시체가 많아서 사람이 잠잠히 처처에 내어버리리라 이는 주 여호와의 말씀이니라
3 And the songs  of the temple  shall be howlings  in that day , saith  the Lord  GOD : there shall be many  dead bodies  in every place

4 궁핍한 자를 삼키며 땅의 가난한 자를 망케 하려는 자들아 이 말을 들으라
4 Hear  this, O ye that swallow up  the needy , even to make  the poor  of the land  to fail ,

5 너희가 이르기를 월삭이 언제나 지나서 우리로 곡식을 팔게 하며 안식일이 언제나 지나서 우리로 밀을 내게 할꼬 에바를 작게 하여 세겔을 크게 하며 거짓 저울로 속이며
5 Saying , When will the new moon  be gone , that we may sell  corn ? and the sabbath , that we may set forth  wheat , making the ephah  small , and the shekel  great , and falsifying  the balances  by deceit ?

6 은으로 가난한 자를 사며 신 한 켤레로 궁핍한 자를 사며 잿밀을 팔자 하는도다
6 That we may buy  the poor  for silver , and the needy  for a pair of shoes

7 여호와께서 야곱의 영광을 가리켜 맹세하시되 내가 저희의 모든 소위를 영영 잊지 아니하리라 하셨나니
7 The LORD  hath sworn  by the excellency  of Jacob , Surely I will never  forget  any of their works .

8 이로 인하여 땅이 떨지 않겠으며 그 가운데 모든 거민이 애통하지 않겠느냐 온 땅이 하수의 넘침 같이 솟아오르며 애굽강 같이 뛰놀다가 낮아지리라
8 Shall not the land  tremble  for this, and every one mourn  that dwelleth  therein? and it shall rise up  wholly as a flood

9 주 여호와께서 가라사대 그 날에 내가 해로 대낮에 지게 하여 백주에 땅을 캄캄케 하며
9 And it shall come to pass in that day , saith  the Lord  GOD , that I will cause the sun  to go down  at noon , and I will darken  the earth  in the clear  day :

10 너희 절기를 애통으로, 너희 모든 노래를 애곡으로 변하며 모든 사람으로 굵은 베로 허리를 동이게 하며 모든 머리를 대머리 되게 하며 독자의 죽음을 인하여 애통하듯하게 하며 그 결국으로 곤고한 날과 같게 하리라
10 And I will turn  your feasts  into mourning , and all your songs  into lamentation

11 주 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 날이 이를찌라 내가 기근을 땅에 보내리니 양식이 없어 주림이 아니며 물이 없어 갈함이 아니요 여호와의 말씀을 듣지 못한 기갈이라
11 Behold, the days  come , saith  the Lord  GOD , that I will send  a famine  in the land , not a famine  of bread , nor a thirst  for water , but of hearing  the words  of the LORD :

12 사람이 이 바다에서 저 바다까지, 북에서 동까지 비틀거리며 여호와의 말씀을 구하려고 달려 왕래하되 얻지 못하리니
12 And they shall wander  from sea  to sea , and from the north  even to the east , they shall run to and fro  to seek  the word  of the LORD , and shall not find  it.

13 그 날에 아름다운 처녀와 젊은 남자가 다 갈하여 피곤하리라
13 In that day  shall the fair  virgins  and young men  faint  for thirst .

14 무릇 사마리아의 죄된 우상을 가리켜 맹세하여 이르기를 단아네 신의 생존을 가리켜 맹세하노라 하거나 브엘세바의 위하는 것의 생존을 가리켜 맹세하노라 하는 사람은 엎드러지고 다시 일어나지 못하리라
14 They that swear  by the sin  of Samaria , and say , Thy god , O Dan , liveth

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.