하박국 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,281회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

하박국 3장

1 시기오놋에 맞춘바 선지자 하박국의 기도라
1 A prayer  of Habakkuk  the prophet  upon Shigionoth .

2 여호와여 내가 주께 대한 소문을 듣고 놀랐나이다 여호와여 주는 주의 일을 이 수년 내에 부흥케 하옵소서 이 수년 내에 나타내시옵소서 진노 중에라도 긍휼을 잊지 마옵소서
2 O LORD , I have heard  thy speech , and was afraid : O LORD , revive  thy work  in the midst  of the years , in the midst  of the years  make known

3 하나님이 데만에서부터 오시며 거룩한 자가 바란산에서부터 오시도다 (셀라) 그 영광이 하늘을 덮었고 그 찬송이 세계에 가득하도다
3 God  came  from Teman , and the Holy One  from mount  Paran . Selah . His glory  covered  the heavens , and the earth  was full  of his praise .

4 그 광명이 햇빛 같고 광선이 그 손에서 나오니 그 권능이 그 속에 감취었도다
4 And his brightness  was as the light

5 온역이 그 앞에서 행하며 불덩이가 그 발밑에서 나오도다
5 Before  him went  the pestilence , and burning coals  went forth  at his feet .

6 그가 서신즉 땅이 진동하며 그가 보신즉 열국이 전률하며 영원한 산이 무너지며 무궁한 작은 산이 엎드러지나니 그 행하심이 예로부터 그러하시도다
6 He stood , and measured  the earth : he beheld , and drove asunder  the nations

7 내가 본즉 구산의 장막이 환난을 당하고 미디안 땅의 휘장이 흔들리도다
7 I saw  the tents  of Cushan  in affliction : and the curtains  of the land  of Midian  did tremble .

8 여호와여 주께서 말을 타시며 구원의 병거를 모시오니 하수를 분히 여기심이니이까 강을 노여워하심이니이까 바다를 대하여 성내심이니이까
8 Was the LORD  displeased  against the rivers ? was thine anger  against the rivers ? was thy wrath  against the sea , that thou didst ride  upon thine horses  and thy chariots  of salvation ?

9 주께서 활을 꺼내시고 살을 바로 발하셨나이다 (셀라) 주께서 하수들로 땅을 쪼개셨나이다
9 Thy bow  was made quite  naked , according to the oaths  of the tribes , even thy word . Selah . Thou didst cleave  the earth  with rivers .

10 산들이 주를 보고 흔들리며 창수가 넘치고 바다가 소리를 지르며 손을 높이 들었나이다
10 The mountains  saw  thee, and they trembled : the overflowing  of the water  passed by : the deep  uttered  his voice , and lifted up  his hands  on high .

11 주의 날으는 살의 빛과 주의 번쩍이는 창의 광채로 인하여 해와 달이 그 처소에 멈추었나이다
11 The sun  and moon  stood still  in their habitation : at the light  of thine arrows  they went , and at the shining  of thy glittering  spear .

12 주께서 노를 발하사 땅에 둘리셨으며 분을 내사 열국을 밟으셨나이다
12 Thou didst march through  the land  in indignation , thou didst thresh  the heathen  in anger .

13 주께서 주의 백성을 구원하시려고, 기름 받은 자를 구원하시려고 나오사 악인의 집머리를 치시며 그 기초를 끝까지 드러내셨나이다 (셀라)
13 Thou wentest forth  for the salvation  of thy people , even for salvation  with thine anointed

14 그들이 회리바람처럼 이르러 나를 흩으려 하며 가만히 가난한 자 삼키기를 즐거워하나 오직 주께서 그들의 전사의 머리를 그들의 창으로 찌르셨나이다
14 Thou didst strike through  with his staves  the head  of his villages : they came out as a whirlwind  to scatter  me: their rejoicing  was as to devour  the poor  secretly .

15 주께서 말을 타시고 바다 곧 큰 물의 파도를 밟으셨나이다
15 Thou didst walk  through the sea  with thine horses , through the heap  of great  waters .

16 내가 들었으므로 내 창자가 흔들렸고 그 목소리로 인하여 내 입술이 떨렸도다 무리가 우리를 치러 올라오는 환난날을 내가 기다리므로 내 뼈에 썩이는 것이 들어 왔으며 내 몸은 내 처소에서 떨리는도다
16 When I heard , my belly  trembled

17 비록 무화과나무가 무성치 못하며 포도나무에 열매가 없으며 감람나무에 소출이 없으며 밭에 식물이 없으며 우리에 양이 없으며외양간에 소가 없을찌라도
17 Although the fig tree  shall not blossom , neither shall fruit  be in the vines

18 나는 여호와를 인하여 즐거워하며 나의 구원의 하나님을 인하여 기뻐하리로다
18 Yet I will rejoice  in the LORD , I will joy  in the God  of my salvation .

19 주 여호와는 나의 힘이시라 나의 발을 사슴과 같게 하사 나로 나의 높은 곳에 다니게 하시리로다 이 노래는 영장을 위하여 내 수금에 맞춘 것이니라
19 The LORD  God  is my strength , and he will make  my feet  like hinds ' feet, and he will make me to walk  upon mine high places . To the chief singer  on my stringed instruments .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.