오늘의 성경 읽기

스바냐 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,512회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스바냐 1장

1 아몬의 아들 유다 왕 요시아의 시대에 스바냐에게 임한 여호와의 말씀이라 스바냐는 히스기야의 현손이요 아마랴의 증손이요 그다랴의 손자요 구시의 아들이었더라
1 The word  of the LORD  which came unto Zephaniah  the son  of Cushi , the son  of Gedaliah , the son  of Amariah , the son  of Hizkiah , in the days  of Josiah  the son  of Amon , king  of Judah .

2 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 지면에서 모든 것을 진멸하리라
2 I will utterly  consume  all things from off  the land , saith  the LORD .

3 내가 사람과 짐승을 진멸하고 공중의 새와 바다의 고기와 거치게 하는 것과 악인들을 아울러 진멸할 것이라 내가 사람을 지면에서 멸절하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
3 I will consume  man  and beast

4 내가 유다와 예루살렘 모든 거민 위에 손을 펴서 바알의 남아 있는 것을 그곳에서 멸절하며 그마림이란 이름과 및 그 제사장들을 아울러 멸절하며
4 I will also stretch out  mine hand  upon Judah , and upon all the inhabitants  of Jerusalem

5 무릇 지붕에서 하늘의 일월성신에게 경배하는 자와 경배하며 여호와께 맹세하면서 말감을 가리켜 맹세하는 자와
5 And them that worship  the host  of heaven  upon the housetops

6 여호와를 배반하고 좇지 아니한 자와 여호와를 찾지도 아니하며 구하지도 아니한 자를 멸절하리라
6 And them that are turned back  from  the LORD

7 주 여호와 앞에서 잠잠할찌어다 이는 여호와의 날이 가까왔으므로 여호와가 희생을 준비하고 그 청할 자를 구별하였음이니라
7 Hold thy peace  at the presence  of the Lord  GOD : for the day  of the LORD  is at hand : for the LORD  hath prepared  a sacrifice , he hath bid  his guests .

8 여호와의 희생의 날에 내가 방백들과 왕자들과 이방의 의복을 입은 자들을 벌할 것이며
8 And it shall come to pass in the day  of the LORD'S  sacrifice , that I will punish  the princes , and the king's  children , and all such as are clothed  with strange  apparel .

9 그 날에 문턱을 뛰어 넘어서 강포와 궤휼로 자기 주인의 집에 채운 자들을 내가 벌하리라
9 In the same day  also will I punish  all those that leap  on the threshold , which fill  their masters ' houses  with violence  and deceit .

10 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 어문에서는 곡성이, 제 이 구역에서는 부르짖는 소리가, 작은 산들에서는 무너지는 소리가 일어나리라
10 And it shall come to pass in that day , saith  the LORD , that there shall be the noise  of a cry  from the fish  gate , and an howling  from the second , and a great  crashing  from the hills .

11 막데스 거민들아 너희는 애곡하라 가나안 백성이 다 패망하고 은을 수운하는 자가 끊어졌음이니라
11 Howl , ye inhabitants  of Maktesh , for all the merchant  people  are cut down

12 그 때에 내가 등불로 예루살렘에 두루 찾아 무릇 찌끼 같이 가라앉아서 심중에 스스로 이르기를 여호와께서는 복도 내리지 아니하시며 화도 내리지 아니하시리라 하는 자를 벌하리니
12 And it shall come to pass at that time , that I will search  Jerusalem  with candles , and punish  the men  that are settled  on their lees : that say  in their heart , The LORD  will not do good , neither will he do evil .

13 그들의 재물이 노략되며 그들의 집이 황무할 것이라 그들이 집을 건축하나 거기 거하지 못하며 포도원을 심으나 그 포도주를 마시지 못하리라
13 Therefore their goods  shall become a booty , and their houses  a desolation : they shall also build  houses , but not inhabit  them

14 여호와의 큰 날이 가깝도다 가깝고도 심히 빠르도다 여호와의 날의 소리로다 용사가 거기서 심히 애곡하는도다
14 The great  day  of the LORD  is near , it is near , and hasteth  greatly , even the voice  of the day  of the LORD : the mighty man  shall cry  there bitterly .

15 그 날은 분노의 날이요 환난과 고통의 날이요 황무와 패괴의 날이요 캄캄하고 어두운 날이요 구름과 흑암의 날이요
15 That day  is a day  of wrath , a day  of trouble  and distress , a day  of wasteness  and desolation , a day  of darkness  and gloominess , a day  of clouds  and thick darkness ,

16 나팔을 불어 경고하며 견고한 성읍을 치며 높은 망대를 치는 날이로다
16 A day  of the trumpet  and alarm  against the fenced  cities , and against the high  towers .

17 내가 사람들에게 고난을 내려 소경 같이 행하게 하리니 이는 그들이 나 여호와께 범죄하였음이라 또 그들의 피는 흘리워서 티끌같이 되며 그들의 살은 분토 같이 될찌라
17 And I will bring distress  upon men , that they shall walk  like blind men , because they have sinned  against the LORD : and their blood  shall be poured out  as dust , and their flesh  as the dung .

18 그들의 은과 금이 여호와의 분노의 날에 능히 그들을 건지지 못할 것이며 이 온 땅이 여호와의 질투의 불에 삼키우리니 이는 여호와가 이 땅 모든 거민을 멸절하되 놀랍게 멸절할 것임이니라
18 Neither their silver  nor their gold  shall be able  to deliver  them in the day  of the LORD'S  wrath

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.