스가랴 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 2장

1 내가 또 눈을 들어 본즉 한 사람이 척량 줄을 그 손에 잡았기로
1 I lifted up  mine eyes  again, and looked , and behold a man  with a measuring  line  in his hand .

2 네가 어디로 가느냐 물은즉 내게 대답하되 예루살렘을 척량하여 그 장광을 보고자 하노라 할 때에
2 Then said  I, Whither goest  thou? And he said  unto me, To measure  Jerusalem , to see  what  is the breadth  thereof, and what is the length  thereof.

3 내게 말하는 천사가 나가매 다른 천사가 나와서 그를 맞으며
3 And, behold, the angel  that talked  with me went forth , and another  angel  went out  to meet  him,

4 이르되 너는 달려가서 그 소년에게 고하여 이르기를 예루살렘에 사람이 거하리니 그 가운데 사람과 육축이 많으므로 그것이 성곽 없는 촌락과 같으리라
4 And said  unto him, Run , speak  to this  young man , saying , Jerusalem  shall be inhabited  as towns without walls  for the multitude  of men  and cattle  therein :

5 여호와의 말씀에 내가 그 사면에서 불 성곽이 되며 그 가운데서 영광이 되리라
5 For I, saith  the LORD , will be unto her a wall  of fire  round about , and will be the glory  in the midst  of her.

6 여호와의 말씀에 내가 너를 하늘의 사방 바람 같이 흩어지게 하였거니와 이제 너희는 북방 땅에서 도망할찌니라 나 여호와의 말이니라
6 Ho , ho , come forth, and flee  from the land  of the north , saith  the LORD : for I have spread you abroad  as the four  winds  of the heaven , saith  the LORD .

7 바벨론 성에 거하는 시온아 이제 너는 피할찌니라
7 Deliver  thyself, O  Zion , that dwellest  with the daughter  of Babylon .

8 만군의 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 너희를 노략한 열국으로 영광을 위하여 나를 보내셨나니 무릇 너희를 범하는 자는 그의 눈동자를 범하는 것이라
8 For thus saith  the LORD  of hosts

9 내가 손을 그들 위에 움직인즉 그들이 자기를 섬기던 자에게 노략거리가 되리라 하셨나니 너희가 만군의 여호와께서 나를 보내신줄 알리라
9 For, behold, I will shake  mine hand  upon them, and they shall be a spoil  to their servants : and ye shall know  that the LORD  of hosts  hath sent  me.

10 여호와의 말씀에 시온의 딸아 노래하고 기뻐하라 이는 내가 임하여 네 가운데 거할 것임이니라
10 Sing  and rejoice , O daughter  of Zion : for, lo, I come , and I will dwell  in the midst  of thee, saith  the LORD .

11 그 날에 많은 나라가 여호와께 속하여 내 백성이 될 것이요 나는 네 가운데 거하리라 네가 만군의 여호와께서 나를 네게 보내신줄 알리라
11 And many  nations  shall be joined  to the LORD  in that day , and shall be my people : and I will dwell  in the midst  of thee, and thou shalt know  that the LORD  of hosts  hath sent  me unto thee.

12 여호와께서 장차 유다를 취하여 거룩한 땅에서 자기 소유를 삼으시고 다시 예루살렘을 택하시리니
12 And the LORD  shall inherit  Judah  his portion  in the holy  land , and shall choose  Jerusalem  again.

13 무릇 혈기 있는 자들이 여호와 앞에서 잠잠할 것은 여호와께서 그 성소에서 일어나심이니라 하라 하더라
13 Be silent , O all flesh , before  the LORD : for he is raised up  out of his holy  habitation .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.