스가랴 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 113회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 4장

1 내게 말하던 천사가 다시 와서 나를 깨우니 마치 자는 사람이 깨우임 같더라
1 And the angel  that talked  with me came again , and waked  me, as a man  that is wakened  out of his sleep ,

2 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 내가 보니 순금 등대가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 주발 같은 것이 있고 또 그 등대에 일곱 등잔이 있으며 그 등대 꼭대기 등잔에는 일곱 관이 있고
2 And said  unto me, What seest  thou? And I said , I have looked , and behold a candlestick  all of gold , with a bowl  upon the top  of it, and his seven  lamps  thereon, and seven  pipes  to the seven  lamps , which are upon the top  thereof:

3 그 등대 곁에 두 감람나무가 있는데 하나는 그 주발 우편에 있고 하나는 그 좌편에 있나이다 하고
3 And two  olive trees  by it, one  upon the right  side of the bowl , and the other  upon the left  side thereof.

4 내게 말하는 천사에게 물어 가로되 내 주여 이것들이 무엇이니이까
4 So I answered  and spake  to the angel  that talked  with me, saying , What are these, my lord ?

5 내게 말하는 천사가 대답하여 가로되 네가 이것들이 무엇인지 알지 못하느냐 내가 대답하되 내 주여 내가 알지 못하나이다
5 Then the angel  that talked  with me answered  and said  unto me, Knowest  thou not what these be? And I said , No, my lord .

6 그가 내게 일러 가로되 여호와께서 스룹바벨에게 하신 말씀이 이러하니라 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 이는 힘으로 되지 아니하며 능으로 되지 아니하고 오직 나의 신으로 되느니라
6 Then he answered  and spake  unto me, saying , This is the word  of the LORD  unto Zerubbabel , saying , Not by might , nor by power , but by my spirit , saith  the LORD  of hosts .

7 큰 산아 네가 무엇이냐 네가 스룹바벨 앞에서 평지가 되리라 그가 머릿돌을 내어 놓을 때에 무리가 외치기를 은총, 은총이 그에게 있을찌어다 하리라 하셨고
7 Who art thou, O great  mountain ? before  Zerubbabel  thou shalt become a plain : and he shall bring forth  the headstone  thereof with shoutings , crying, Grace , grace  unto it.

8 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대
8 Moreover the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

9 스룹바벨의 손이 이 전의 지대를 놓았은즉 그 손이 또한 그것을 마치리라 하셨나니 만군의 여호와께서 나를 너희에게 보내신 줄을 네가 알리라 하셨느니라
9 The hands  of Zerubbabel  have laid the foundation  of this house

10 작은 일의 날이라고 멸시하는 자가 누구냐 이 일곱은 온 세상에 두루 행하는 여호와의 눈이라 다림줄이 스룹바벨의 손에 있음을 보고 기뻐하리라
10 For who hath despised  the day  of small things ? for they shall rejoice , and shall see  the plummet  in the hand  of Zerubbabel  with those seven

11 내가 그에게 물어 가로되 등대 좌우의 두 감람나무는 무슨 뜻이니이까 하고
11 Then answered  I, and said  unto him, What are these two  olive trees  upon the right  side of the candlestick  and upon the left  side thereof?

12 다시 그에게 물어 가로되 금 기름을 흘려내는 두 금관 옆에 있는 이 감람나무 두 가지는 무슨 뜻이니이까
12 And I answered  again , and said  unto him, What be these two  olive  branches  which through  the two  golden  pipes  empty  the golden  oil out of themselves?

13 그가 내게 대답하여 가로되 네가 이것이 무엇인지 알지 못하느냐 대답하되 내 주여 알지 못하나이다
13 And he answered  me and said , Knowest  thou not what these be? And I said , No, my lord .

14 가로되 이는 기름 발리운 자 둘이니 온 세상의 주 앞에 모셔 섰는 자니라 하더라
14 Then said  he, These are the two  anointed  ones , that stand  by the Lord  of the whole earth .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.