스가랴 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 5장

1 내가 다시 눈을 든즉 날아가는 두루마리가 보이더라
1 Then I turned , and lifted up  mine eyes , and looked , and behold a flying  roll .

2 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 하기로 내가 대답하되 날아가는 두루마리를 보나이다 그 장이 이십 규빗이요 광이 십 규빗이니이다
2 And he said  unto me, What seest  thou? And I answered , I see  a flying  roll

3 그가 내게 이르되 이는 온 지면에 두루 행하는 저주라 무릇 도적질하는 자는 그 이편 글대로 끊쳐지고 무릇 맹세하는 자는 그 저편 글대로 끊쳐지리라
3 Then said  he unto me, This is the curse  that goeth forth  over the face  of the whole earth : for every one that stealeth  shall be cut off  as on this side according  to it

4 만군의 여호와께서 가라사대 내가 이것을 발하였나니 도적의 집에도 들어가며 내 이름을 가리켜 망령되이 맹세하는 자의 집에도 들어가서 그 집에 머무르며 그 집을 그 나무와 그 돌을 아울러 사르리라 하셨느니라
4 I will bring it forth , saith  the LORD  of hosts , and it shall enter  into the house  of the thief , and into the house  of him that sweareth  falsely  by my name : and it shall remain  in the midst  of his house , and shall consume  it with the timber  thereof and the stones  thereof.

5 내게 말하던 천사가 나아와서 내게 이르되 너는 눈을 들어 나오는 이것이 무엇인가 보라 하기로
5 Then the angel  that talked  with me went forth , and said  unto me, Lift up  now thine eyes , and see  what is this that goeth forth .

6 내가 묻되 이것이 무엇이니이까 그가 가로되 나오는 이것이 에바니라 또 가로되 온 땅에서 그들의 모양이 이러하니라
6 And I said , What is it? And he said , This is an ephah  that goeth forth . He said  moreover, This is their resemblance  through all the earth .

7 이 에바 가운데에는 한 여인이 앉았느니라 하는 동시에 둥근 납한 조각이 들리더라
7 And, behold, there was lifted up  a talent  of lead : and this is a  woman  that sitteth  in the midst  of the ephah .

8 그가 가로되 이는 악이라 하고 그 여인을 에바 속으로 던져 넣고 납 조각을 에바 아구리 위에 던져 덮더라
8 And he said , This is wickedness . And he cast  it into the midst  of the ephah

9 내가 또 눈을 들어 본즉 두 여인이 나왔는데 학의 날개 같은 날개가 있고 그 날개에 바람이 있더라 그들이 그 에바를 천지 사이에 들었기로
9 Then lifted I up  mine eyes , and looked , and, behold, there came out  two  women , and the wind  was in their wings

10 내가 내게 말하는 천사에게 묻되 그들이 에바를 어디로 옮겨 가나이까 하매
10 Then said  I to the angel  that talked  with me, Whither do these bear  the ephah ?

11 내게 이르되 그들이 시날 땅으로 가서 그를 위하여 집을 지으려 함이니라 준공되면 그가 제 처소에 머물게 되리라 하더라
11 And he said  unto me, To build  it an house  in the land  of Shinar : and it shall be established , and set  there upon her own base .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.