스가랴 6장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 93회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 6장

1 내가 또 눈을 들어본즉 네 병거가 두 산 사이에서 나왔는데 그 산은 놋산이더라
1 And I turned , and lifted up  mine eyes , and looked , and, behold, there came  four  chariots  out  from between two  mountains

2 첫째 병거는 홍마들이, 둘째 병거는 흑마들이,
2 In the first  chariot  were red  horses

3 세째 병거는 백마들이, 네째 병거는 어룽지고 건장한 말들이 메었는지라
3 And in the third  chariot  white  horses

4 내가 내게 말하는 천사에게 물어 가로되 내 주여 이것들이 무엇이니이까
4 Then I answered  and said  unto the angel  that talked  with me, What are these, my lord ?

5 천사가 대답하여 가로되 이는 하늘의 네 바람인데 온 세상의 주앞에 모셨다가 나가는 것이라 하더라
5 And the angel  answered  and said  unto me, These are the four  spirits  of the heavens , which go forth  from standing  before the Lord  of all the earth .

6 흑마는 북편 땅으로 나가매 백마가 그 뒤를 따르고 어룽진 말은 남편 땅으로 나가고
6 The black  horses  which are therein go forth  into the north  country

7 건장한 말은 나가서 땅에 두루 다니고자 하니 그가 이르되 너희는 여기서 나가서 땅에 두루 다니라 하매 곧 땅에 두루 다니더라
7 And the bay  went forth , and sought  to go  that they might walk to and fro  through the earth : and he said , Get you hence , walk to and fro  through the earth . So they walked to and fro  through the earth .

8 그가 외쳐 내게 일러 가로되 북방으로 나간 자들이 북방에서 내 마음을 시원케 하였느니라 하더라
8 Then cried  he upon  me, and spake  unto me, saying , Behold , these that go  toward the north  country  have quieted  my spirit  in the north  country .

9 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 이르시되
9 And the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

10 사로잡힌 자 중 바벨론에서부터 돌아온 헬대와 도비야와 여다야가 스바냐의 아들 요시아의 집에 들었나니 너는 이 날에 그 집에 들어가서 그들에게서 취하되
10 Take  of them of the captivity , even of Heldai , of Tobijah , and of Jedaiah , which are come  from Babylon , and come  thou the same day , and go  into the house  of Josiah  the son  of Zephaniah

11 은과 금을 취하여 면류관을 만들어 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아의 머리에 씌우고
11 Then take  silver  and gold , and make  crowns , and set  them upon the head  of Joshua  the son  of Josedech , the high  priest

12 고하여 이르기를 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 보라 순이라 이름하는 사람이 자기 곳에서 돋아나서 여호와의 전을 건축하리라
12 And speak  unto him, saying , Thus speaketh  the LORD  of hosts , saying , Behold the man  whose name  is The BRANCH

13 그가 여호와의 전을 건축하고 영광도 얻고 그 위에 앉아서 다스릴 것이요 또 제사장이 자기 위에 있으리니 이 두 사이에 평화의 의논이 있으리라 하셨다 하고
13 Even he shall build  the temple  of the LORD

14 그 면류관은 헬렘과 도비야와 여다야와 스바냐의 아들 헨을 기념하기 위하여 여호와의 전 안에 두라 하시니라
14 And the crowns  shall be to Helem , and to Tobijah , and to Jedaiah , and to Hen  the son  of Zephaniah , for a memorial  in the temple  of the LORD .

15 먼데 사람이 와서 여호와의 전을 건축하리니 만군의 여호와께서 나를 너희에게 보내신줄을 너희가 알리라 너희가 만일 너희 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 청종할진대 이같이 되리라
15 And they that are far off  shall come  and build  in the temple  of the LORD , and ye shall know  that the LORD  of hosts  hath sent  me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently  obey  the voice  of the LORD  your God .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.