페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 317회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 10장

1 봄비 때에 여호와 곧 번개를 내는 여호와께 비를 구하라 무리에게 소낙비를 내려서 밭의 채소를 각 사람에게 주리라
1 Ask  ye of the LORD  rain  in the time  of the latter rain

2 대저 드라빔들은 허탄한 것을 말하며 복술자는 진실치 않은 것을 보고 거짓꿈을 말한즉 그 위로함이 헛되므로 백성이 양 같이 유리하며 목자가 없으므로 곤고를 당하나니
2 For the idols  have spoken  vanity , and the diviners  have seen  a lie , and have told  false  dreams

3 내가 목자들에게 노를 발하며 내가 수염소들을 벌하리라 만군의 여호와가 그 무리 곧 유다 족속을 권고하여 그들로 전쟁의 준마와 같게 하리니
3 Mine anger  was kindled  against the shepherds , and I punished  the goats : for the LORD  of hosts  hath visited  his flock  the house  of Judah , and hath made  them as his goodly  horse  in the battle .

4 모퉁이 돌이 그에게로서, 말뚝이 그에게로서, 싸우는 활이 그에게로서, 권세 잡은 자가 다 일제히 그에게로서 나와서
4 Out of him came forth  the corner , out of him the nail , out of him the battle  bow , out of him every oppressor  together .

5 싸울 때에 용사 같이 거리의 진흙 중에 대적을 밟을 것이라 여호와가 그들과 함께한즉 그들이 싸와 말 탄 자들로 부끄러워하게하리라
5 And they shall be as mighty  men, which tread down  their enemies in the mire  of the streets  in the battle : and they shall fight , because the LORD  is with them, and the riders  on horses  shall be confounded .

6 내가 유다 족속을 견고하게 하며 요셉 족속을 구원할지라 내가 그들을 긍휼히 여김으로 그들로 돌아오게 하리니 그들이 내게 내어 버리움이 없었음 같이 되리라 나는 그들의 하나님 여호와라 내가 그들을 들으리라
6 And I will strengthen  the house  of Judah , and I will save  the house  of Joseph , and I will bring them again to place  them

7 에브라임이 용사 같아서 포도주를 마심 같이 마음이 즐거울 것이요 그 자손은 보고 기뻐하며 여호와를 인하여 마음에 즐거워하리라
7 And they of Ephraim  shall be like a mighty  man, and their heart  shall rejoice  as through wine : yea, their children  shall see  it, and be glad

8 내가 그들을 향하여 휘파람 불어 모을 것은 내가 그들을 구속하였음이라 그들이 전에 번성하던 것 같이 번성하리라
8 I will hiss  for them, and gather  them

9 내가 그들을 열방에 뿌리려니와 그들이 원방에서 나를 기억하고 그들의 자녀와 함께 다 생존하여 돌아올찌라
9 And I will sow  them among the people : and they shall remember  me in far countries

10 내가 그들을 애굽 땅에서 이끌어 돌아오며 그들을 앗수르에서부터 모으며 길르앗 땅과 레바논으로 그들을 이끌어 가리니 그 거할 곳이 부족하리라
10 I will bring them again  also out of the land  of Egypt , and gather  them out of Assyria

11 내가 그들로 고해를 지나게 하며 바다 물결을 치리니 나일의 깊은 곳이 다 마르겠고 앗수르의 교만이 낮아지겠고 애굽의 홀이 없어지리라
11 And he shall pass through  the sea  with affliction , and shall smite  the waves  in the sea , and all the deeps  of the river  shall dry up : and the pride  of Assyria  shall be brought down , and the sceptre  of Egypt  shall depart away .

12 내가 그들로 나 여호와를 의지하여 견고케 하리니 그들이 내 이름을 받들어 왕래하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
12 And I will strengthen  them in the LORD

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.