스가랴 12장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 251회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

스가랴 12장

1 이스라엘에 관한 여호와의 말씀의 경고라 여호와 곧 하늘을 펴시며 땅의 터를 세우시며 사람 안에 심령을 지으신 자가 가라사대
1 The burden  of the word  of the LORD  for Israel , saith  the LORD , which stretcheth  forth the heavens , and layeth the foundation  of the earth , and formeth  the spirit  of man  within  him.

2 보라 내가 예루살렘으로 그 사면 국민에게 혼취케 하는 잔이 되게 할 것이라 예루살렘이 에워싸일 때에 유다에까지 미치리라
2 Behold, I will make  Jerusalem  a cup  of trembling  unto all the people  round about , when they shall be in the siege  both against Judah  and against Jerusalem .

3 그 날에는 내가 예루살렘으로 모든 국민에게 무거운 돌이 되게 하리니 무릇 그것을 드는 자는 크게 상할 것이라 천하 만국이 그것을 치려고 모이리라
3 And in that day  will I make  Jerusalem  a burdensome  stone  for all people : all that burden  themselves with it shall be cut in pieces  , though all the people  of the earth  be gathered together  against it.

4 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 모든 말을 쳐서 놀라게 하며 그 탄 자를 쳐서 미치게 하되 유다 족속은 내가 돌아보고 모든 국민의 말을 쳐서 눈이 멀게 하리니
4 In that day , saith  the LORD , I will smite  every horse  with astonishment , and his rider  with madness : and I will open  mine eyes  upon the house  of Judah , and will smite  every horse  of the people  with blindness .

5 유다의 두목들이 심중에 이르기를 예루살렘 거민이 그들의 하나님 만군의 여호와로 말미암아 힘을 얻었다 할찌라
5 And the governors  of Judah  shall say  in their heart , The inhabitants  of Jerusalem  shall be my strength  in the LORD  of hosts  their God .

6 그 날에 내가 유다 두목들로 나무 가운데 화로 같게 하며 곡식단 사이에 횃불 같게 하리니 그들이 그 좌우에 에워싼 모든 국민을 사를 것이요 예루살렘 사람은 다시 그 본 곳 예루살렘에 거하게되리라
6 In that day  will I make  the governors  of Judah  like an hearth  of fire  among the wood , and like a torch  of fire  in a sheaf

7 여호와가 먼저 유다 장막을 구원하리니 이는 다윗의 집의 영광과 예루살렘 거민의 영광이 유다보다 더하지 못하게 하려 함이니라
7 The LORD  also shall save  the tents  of Judah  first , that the glory  of the house  of David  and the glory  of the inhabitants  of Jerusalem  do not magnify  themselves against Judah .

8 그 날에 여호와가 예루살렘 거민을 보호하리니 그 중에 약한 자가 그 날에는 다윗 같겠고 다윗의 족속은 하나님 같고 무리 앞에 있는 여호와의 사자 같을 것이라
8 In that day  shall the LORD  defend  the inhabitants  of Jerusalem

9 예루살렘을 치러 오는 열국을 그 날에 내가 멸하기를 힘쓰리라
9 And it shall come to pass in that day , that I will seek  to destroy  all the nations  that come  against Jerusalem .

10 내가 다윗의 집과 예루살렘 거민에게 은총과 간구하는 심령을 부어 주리니 그들이 그 찌른바 그를 바라보고 그를 위하여 애통하기를 독자를 위하여 애통하듯 하며 그를 위하여 통곡하기를 장자를 위하여 통곡하듯 하리로다
10 And I will pour  upon the house  of David , and upon the inhabitants  of Jerusalem , the spirit  of grace  and of supplications : and they shall look  upon me whom they have pierced , and they shall mourn  for him, as one mourneth  for his only  son, and shall be in bitterness  for him, as one that is in bitterness  for his firstborn .

11 그 날에 예루살렘에 큰 애통이 있으리니 므깃도 골짜기 하다드림몬에 있던 애통과 같을 것이라
11 In that day  shall there be a great  mourning  in Jerusalem , as the mourning  of Hadadrimmon  in the valley  of Megiddon .

12 온 땅 각 족속이 따로 애통하되 다윗의 족속이 따로 하고 그 아내들이 따로 하며 나단의 족속이 따로 하고 그 아내들이 따로 하며
12 And the land  shall mourn , every family  apart

13 레위의 족속이 따로 하고 그 아내들이 따로 하며 시므이의 족속이 따로 하고 그 아내들이 따로 하며
13 The family  of the house  of Levi  apart, and their wives  apart

14 모든 남은 족속도 각기 따로 하고 그 아내들이 따로 하리라
14 All the families  that remain , every family  apart, and their wives  apart.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.