마태복음 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 99회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 3장

1 그 때에 세례 요한이 이르러 유대 광야에서 전파하여 가로되
1 In  those  days  came  John  the Baptist , preaching  in  the wilderness  of Judaea ,

2 회개하라 천국이 가까왔느니라 하였으니
2 And  saying , Repent ye : for  the kingdom  of heaven  is at hand .

3 저는 선지자 이사야로 말씀하신 자라 일렀으되 광야에 외치는 자의 소리가 있어 가로되 너희는 주의 길을 예비하라 그의 첩경을 평탄케 하라 하였느니라
3 For  this  is he  that was spoken  of by  the prophet  Esaias , saying , The voice  of one crying  in  the wilderness , Prepare ye  the way  of the Lord , make  his  paths  straight .

4 이 요한은 약대 털옷을 입고 허리에 가죽 띠를 띠고 음식은 메뚜기와 석청이었더라
4 And  the same  John  had  his  raiment  of  camel's  hair , and  a leathern  girdle  about  his  loins

5 이때에 예루살렘과 온 유대와 요단강 사방에서 다 그에게 나아와
5 Then  went out  to  him  Jerusalem , and  all  Judaea , and  all  the region round about  Jordan ,

6 자기들의 죄를 자복하고 요단강에서 그에게 세례를 받더니
6 And  were baptized  of  him  in  Jordan , confessing  their  sins .

7 요한이 많은 바리새인과 사두개인이 세례 베푸는데 오는 것을 보고 이르되 독사의 자식들아 누가 너희를 가르쳐 임박한 진노를 피하라 하더냐
7 But  when he saw  many  of the Pharisees  and  Sadducees  come  to  his  baptism , he said  unto them , O generation  of vipers , who  hath warned  you  to flee  from  the wrath  to come ?

8 그러므로 회개에 합당한 열매를 맺고
8 Bring forth  therefore  fruits  meet  for repentance :

9 속으로 아브라함이 우리 조상이라고 생각지 말라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님이 능히 이 돌들로도 아브라함의 자손이 되게 하시리라
9 And  think  not  to say  within  yourselves , We have  Abraham  to our father : for  I say  unto you , that  God  is able  of  these  stones  to raise up  children  unto Abraham .

10 이미 도끼가 나무 뿌리에 놓였으니 좋은 열매 맺지 아니하는 나무마다 찍혀 불에 던지우리라
10 And  now  also  the axe  is laid  unto  the root  of the trees : therefore  every  tree  which bringeth  not  forth  good  fruit  is hewn down , and  cast  into  the fire .

11 나는 너희로 회개케 하기 위하여 물로 세례를 주거니와 내 뒤에 오시는 이는 나보다 능력이 많으시니 나는 그의 신을 들기도 감당치 못하겠노라 그는 성령과 불로 너희에게 세례를 주실 것이요
11 I  indeed  baptize  you  with  water  unto  repentance : but  he that cometh  after  me  is  mightier than  I , whose  shoes  I am  not  worthy  to bear : he shall baptize  you  with  the Holy  Ghost , and  with fire :

12 손에 키를 들고 자기의 타작 마당을 정하게 하사 알곡은 모아 곡간에 들이고 쭉정이는 꺼지지 않는 불에 태우시리라
12 Whose  fan  is in  his  hand , and  he will throughly purge  his  floor , and  gather  his  wheat  into  the garner

13 이 때에 예수께서 갈릴리로서 요단강에 이르러 요한에게 세례를 받으려 하신대
13 Then  cometh  Jesus  from  Galilee  to  Jordan  unto  John , to be baptized  of  him .

14 요한이 말려 가로되 내가 당신에게 세례를 받아야 할 터인데 당신이 내게로 오시나이까
14 But  John  forbad  him, saying , I  have  need  to be baptized  of  thee , and  comest  thou  to  me ?

15 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 이제 허락하라 우리가 이와 같이 하여 모든 의를 이루는 것이 합당하니라 하신대 이에 요한이 허락하는지라
15 And  Jesus  answering  said  unto  him , Suffer  it to be so now : for  thus  it becometh  us  to fulfil  all  righteousness . Then  he suffered  him .

16 예수께서 세례를 받으시고 곧 물에서 올라오실쌔 하늘이 열리고 하나님의 성령이 비둘기 같이 내려 자기 위에 임하심을 보시더니
16 And  Jesus , when he was baptized , went up  straightway  out of  the water : and , lo , the heavens  were opened  unto him , and  he saw  the Spirit  of God  descending  like  a dove , and  lighting  upon  him :

17 하늘로서 소리가 있어 말씀하시되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자라 하시니라
17 And  lo  a voice  from  heaven , saying , This  is  my  beloved  Son , in  whom  I am well pleased .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.