마태복음 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 124회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 5장

1 예수께서 무리를 보시고 산에 올라가 앉으시니 제자들이 나아온지라
1 And  seeing  the multitudes , he went up  into  a mountain : and  when he was set , his  disciples  came  unto him :

2 입을 열어 가르쳐 가라사대
2 And  he opened  his  mouth , and taught  them , saying ,

3 심령이 가난한 자는 복이 있나니 천국이 저희 것임이요
3 Blessed  are the poor  in spirit : for  theirs  is  the kingdom  of heaven .

4 애통하는 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 위로를 받을 것임이요
4 Blessed  are they that mourn : for  they  shall be comforted .

5 온유한 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 땅을 기업으로 받을 것임이요
5 Blessed  are the meek : for  they  shall inherit  the earth .

6 의에 주리고 목마른 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 배부를 것임이요
6 Blessed  are they which  do hunger  and  thirst  after righteousness : for  they  shall be filled .

7 긍휼히 여기는 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 긍휼히 여김을 받을 것임이요
7 Blessed  are the merciful : for  they  shall obtain mercy .

8 마음이 청결한 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 하나님을 볼 것임이요
8 Blessed  are the pure  in heart : for  they  shall see  God .

9 화평케 하는 자는 복이 있나니 저희가 하나님의 아들이라 일컬음을 받을 것임이요
9 Blessed  are the peacemakers : for  they  shall be called  the children  of God .

10 의를 위하여 핍박을 받은 자는 복이 있나니 천국이 저희 것임이라
10 Blessed  are they which are persecuted  for  righteousness' sake : for  theirs  is  the kingdom  of heaven .

11 나를 인하여 너희를 욕하고 핍박하고 거짓으로 너희를 거스려 모든 악한 말을 할 때에는 너희에게 복이 있나니
11 Blessed  are ye , when  men shall revile  you , and  persecute  you, and  shall say  all manner  of evil  against  you  falsely , for my sake  .

12 기뻐하고 즐거워하라 하늘에서 너희의 상이 큼이라 너희 전에 있던 선지자들을 이같이 핍박하였느니라
12 Rejoice , and  be exceeding glad : for  great  is your  reward  in  heaven : for  so  persecuted they  the prophets  which  were before  you .

13 너희는 세상의 소금이니 소금이 만일 그 맛을 잃으면 무엇으로 짜게 하리요 후에는 아무 쓸데 없어 다만 밖에 버리워 사람에게 밟힐 뿐이니라
13 Ye  are  the salt  of the earth : but  if  the salt  have lost his savour , wherewith  shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth  good  for  nothing , but  to be cast  out , and  to be trodden under foot  of  men .

14 너희는 세상의 빛이라 산 위에 있는 동네가 숨기우지 못할 것이요
14 Ye  are  the light  of the world . A city  that is set  on  an hill  cannot  be hid .

15 사람이 등불을 켜서 말 아래 두지 아니하고 등경 위에 두나니 이러므로 집안 모든 사람에게 비취느니라
15 Neither  do men light  a candle , and  put  it  under  a bushel , but  on  a candlestick

16 이같이 너희 빛을 사람 앞에 비취게 하여 저희로 너희 착한 행실을 보고 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하라
16 Let your  light  so  shine  before  men , that  they may see  your  good  works , and  glorify  your  Father  which  is in  heaven .

17 내가 율법이나 선지자나 폐하러 온 줄로 생각지 말라 폐하러 온 것이 아니요 완전케 하려 함이로라
17 Think  not  that  I am come  to destroy  the law , or  the prophets : I am  not  come  to destroy , but  to fulfil .

18 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 천지가 없어지기 전에는 율법의 일점 일획이라도 반드시 없어지지 아니하고 다 이루리라
18 For  verily  I say  unto you , Till  heaven  and  earth  pass , one  jot  or  one  tittle  shall in no wise  pass  from  the law , till  all  be fulfilled .

19 그러므로 누구든지 이 계명 중에 지극히 작은 것 하나라도 버리고 또 그같이 사람을 가르치는 자는 천국에서 지극히 작다 일컬음을 받을 것이요 누구든지 이를 행하며 가르치는 자는 천국에서 크다 일컬음을 받으리라
19 Whosoever  therefore  shall break  one  of these  least  commandments , and  shall teach  men  so , he shall be called  the least  in  the kingdom  of heaven : but  whosoever  shall do  and  teach  them, the same  shall be called  great  in  the kingdom  of heaven .

20 내가 너희에게 이르노니 너희 의가 서기관과 바리새인보다 더 낫지 못하면 결단코 천국에 들어가지 못하리라
20 For  I say  unto you , That  except  your  righteousness  shall exceed  the righteousness of the scribes  and  Pharisees , ye shall in no case  enter  into  the kingdom  of heaven .

21 옛 사람에게 말한 바 살인치 말라 누구든지 살인하면 심판을 받게 되리라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
21 Ye have heard  that  it was said  by them of old time , Thou shalt  not  kill

22 나는 너희에게 이르노니 형제에게 노하는 자마다 심판을 받게 되고 형제를 대하여 라가라 하는 자는 공회에 잡히게 되고 미련한 놈이라 하는 자는 지옥 불에 들어가게 되리라
22 But  I  say  unto you , That  whosoever  is angry  with his  brother  without a cause  shall be  in danger  of the judgment : and  whosoever  shall say  to his  brother , Raca , shall be  in danger  of the council : but  whosoever  shall say , Thou fool , shall be  in danger  of  hell  fire .

23 그러므로 예물을 제단에 드리다가 거기서 네 형제에게 원망들을 만한 일이 있는 줄 생각나거든
23 Therefore  if  thou bring  thy  gift  to  the altar , and there  rememberest  that  thy  brother  hath  ought  against  thee

24 예물을 제단 앞에 두고 먼저 가서 형제와 화목하고 그 후에 와서 예물을 드리라
24 Leave  there  thy  gift  before  the altar , and  go thy way

25 너를 송사하는 자와 함께 길에 있을 때에 급히 사화하라 그 송사하는 자가 너를 재판관에게 내어주고 재판관이 관예에게 내어주어 옥에 가둘까 염려하라
25 Agree  with thine  adversary  quickly , whiles  thou art  in  the way  with  him

26 진실로 네게 이르노니 네가 호리라도 남김이 없이 다 갚기 전에는 결단코 거기서 나오지 못하리라
26 Verily  I say  unto thee , Thou shalt  by no means  come  out thence , till  thou hast paid  the uttermost  farthing .

27 또 간음치 말라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
27 Ye have heard  that  it was said  by them of old time , Thou shalt  not  commit adultery :

28 나는 너희에게 이르노니 여자를 보고 음욕을 품는 자마다 마음에 이미 간음하였느니라
28 But  I  say  unto you , That  whosoever  looketh  on a woman  to  lust after  her  hath committed adultery  with her  already  in  his  heart .

29 만일 네 오른 눈이 너로 실족케 하거든 빼어 내버리라 네 백 체 중 하나가 없어지고 온 몸이 지옥에 던지우지 않는 것이 유익하며
29 And  if  thy  right  eye  offend  thee , pluck  it  out , and  cast  it from  thee : for  it is profitable  for thee  that  one  of thy  members  should perish , and  not  that thy  whole  body  should be cast  into  hell .

30 또한 만일 네 오른손이 너로 실족케 하거든 찍어 내버리라 네 백 체 중 하나가 없어지고 온 몸이 지옥에 던지우지 않는 것이 유익하니라
30 And  if  thy  right  hand  offend  thee , cut  it  off , and  cast  it from  thee : for  it is profitable  for thee  that  one  of thy  members  should perish , and  not  that thy  whole  body  should be cast  into  hell .

31 또 일렀으되 누구든지 아내를 버리거든 이혼 증서를 줄 것이라 하였으나
31 It hath been said  , Whosoever  shall put away  his  wife , let him give  her  a writing of divorcement :

32 나는 너희에게 이르노니 누구든지 음행한 연고 없이 아내를 버리면 이는 저로 간음하게 함이요 또 누구든지 버린 여자에게 장가드는 자도 간음함이니라
32 But  I  say  unto you , That  whosoever  shall put away  his  wife , saving  for the cause  of fornication , causeth  her  to commit adultery : and  whosoever  shall marry  her that is divorced  committeth adultery .

33 또 옛 사람에게 말한 바 헛 맹세를 하지 말고 네 맹세한 것을 주께 지키라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
33 Again , ye have heard  that  it hath been said  by them of old time , Thou shalt  not  forswear thyself , but  shalt perform  unto the Lord  thine  oaths :

34 나는 너희에게 이르노니 도무지 맹세하지 말찌니 하늘로도 말라 이는 하나님의 보좌임이요
34 But  I  say  unto you , Swear  not  at all

35 땅으로도 말라 이는 하나님의 발등상임이요 예루살렘으로도 말라 이는 큰 임금의 성임이요
35 Nor  by  the earth

36 네 머리로도 말라 이는 네가 한 터럭도 희고 검게 할 수 없음이라
36 Neither  shalt thou swear  by  thy  head , because  thou canst  not  make  one  hair  white  or  black .

37 오직 너희 말은 옳다 옳다, 아니라 아니라 하라 이에서 지나는 것은 악으로 좇아 나느니라
37 But  let  your  communication  be , Yea , yea

38 또 눈은 눈으로, 이는 이로 갚으라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
38 Ye have heard  that  it hath been said , An eye  for  an eye , and  a tooth  for  a tooth :

39 나는 너희에게 이르노니 악한 자를 대적지 말라 누구든지 네 오른편 뺨을 치거든 왼편도 돌려 대며
39 But  I  say  unto you , That ye resist  not  evil : but  whosoever  shall smite  thee  on  thy  right  cheek , turn  to him  the other  also .

40 또 너를 송사하여 속옷을 가지고자 하는 자에게 겉옷까지도 가지게 하며
40 And  if any man will  sue  thee  at the law , and  take away  thy  coat , let  him  have  thy cloke  also .

41 또 누구든지 너로 억지로 오리를 가게 하거든 그 사람과 십리를 동행하고
41 And  whosoever  shall compel  thee  to go  a  mile , go  with  him  twain .

42 네게 구하는 자에게 주며 네게 꾸고자 하는 자에게 거절하지 말라
42 Give  to him that asketh  thee , and  from him that would  borrow  of  thee  turn  not  thou away .

43 또 네 이웃을 사랑하고 네 원수를 미워하라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
43 Ye have heard  that  it hath been said , Thou shalt love  thy  neighbour , and  hate  thine  enemy .

44 나는 너희에게 이르노니 너희 원수를 사랑하며 너희를 핍박하는 자를 위하여 기도하라
44 But  I  say  unto you , Love  your  enemies , bless  them that curse  you , do  good  to them that hate  you , and  pray  for  them which  despitefully use  you , and  persecute  you

45 이같이 한즉 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지의 아들이 되리니 이는 하나님이 그 해를 악인과 선인에게 비취게 하시며 비를 의로운 자와 불의한 자에게 내리우심이니라
45 That  ye may be  the children  of your  Father  which  is in  heaven : for  he maketh  his  sun  to rise  on  the evil  and  on the good , and  sendeth rain  on  the just  and  on the unjust .

46 너희가 너희를 사랑하는 자를 사랑하면 무슨 상이 있으리요 세리도 이같이 아니하느냐
46 For  if  ye love  them which  love  you , what  reward  have ye ? do  not  even  the publicans  the same ?

47 또 너희가 너희 형제에게만 문안하면 남보다 더 하는 것이 무엇이냐 이방인들도 이같이 아니하느냐
47 And  if  ye salute  your  brethren  only , what  do  ye more  than others? do  not  even  the publicans  so ?

48 그러므로 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지의 온전하심과 같이 너희도 온전하라
48 Be  ye  therefore  perfect , even  as your  Father  which  is in  heaven  is  perfect .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.