마태복음 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 8장

1 예수께서 산에서 내려오시니 허다한 무리가 좇으니라
1 When  he  was come down  from  the mountain , great  multitudes  followed  him .

2 한 문둥병자가 나아와 절하고 가로되 주여 원하시면 저를 깨끗케 하실 수 있나이다 하거늘
2 And , behold , there came  a leper  and worshipped  him , saying , Lord , if  thou wilt , thou canst  make  me  clean .

3 예수께서 손을 내밀어 저에게 대시며 가라사대 내가 원하노니 깨끗함을 받으라 하신대 즉시 그의 문둥병이 깨끗하여진지라
3 And  Jesus  put forth  his hand , and touched  him , saying , I will

4 예수께서 이르시되 삼가 아무에게도 이르지 말고 다만 가서 제사장에게 네 몸을 보이고 모세의 명한 예물을 드려 저희에게 증거하라 하시니라
4 And  Jesus  saith  unto him , See  thou tell  no man

5 예수께서 가버나움에 들어가시니 한 백부장이 나아와 간구하여
5 And  when  Jesus  was entered  into  Capernaum , there came  unto him  a centurion , beseeching  him ,

6 가로되 주여 내 하인이 중풍병으로 집에 누워 몹시 괴로와하나이다
6 And  saying , Lord , my  servant  lieth  at  home  sick of the palsy , grievously  tormented .

7 가라사대 내가 가서 고쳐 주리라
7 And  Jesus  saith  unto him , I  will come  and heal  him .

8 백부장이 대답하여 가로되 주여 내 집에 들어오심을 나는 감당치 못하겠사오니 다만 말씀으로만 하옵소서 그러면 내 하인이 낫겠삽나이다
8 The centurion  answered  and  said , Lord , I am  not  worthy  that  thou shouldest come  under  my  roof : but  speak  the word  only , and  my  servant  shall be healed .

9 나도 남의 수하에 있는 사람이요 내 아래도 군사가 있으니 이더러 가라 하면 가고 저더러 오라 하면 오고 내 종더러 이것을 하라 하면 하나이다
9 For  I  am  a man  under  authority , having  soldiers  under  me : and  I say  to this  man, Go , and  he goeth

10 예수께서 들으시고 기이히 여겨 좇는 자들에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 이스라엘 중 아무에게서도 이만한 믿음을 만나보지 못하였노라
10 When  Jesus  heard  it, he marvelled , and  said  to them that followed , Verily  I say  unto you , I have  not  found  so great  faith , no, not  in  Israel .

11 또 너희에게 이르노니 동서로부터 많은 사람이 이르러 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱과 함께 천국에 앉으려니와
11 And  I say  unto you , That  many  shall come  from  the east  and  west , and  shall sit down  with  Abraham , and  Isaac , and  Jacob , in  the kingdom  of heaven .

12 나라의 본 자손들은 바깥 어두운데 쫓겨나 거기서 울며 이를 갊이 있으리라
12 But  the children  of the kingdom  shall be cast out  into  outer  darkness : there  shall be  weeping  and  gnashing  of teeth .

13 예수께서 백부장에게 이르시되 가라 네 믿은 대로 될찌어다 하시니 그 시로 하인이 나으니라
13 And  Jesus  said  unto the centurion , Go thy way

14 예수께서 베드로의 집에 들어가사 그의 장모가 열병으로 앓아누운 것을 보시고
14 And  when Jesus  was come  into  Peter's  house , he saw  his  wife's mother  laid , and  sick of a fever .

15 그의 손을 만지시니 열병이 떠나가고 여인이 일어나서 예수께 수종들더라
15 And  he touched  her  hand , and  the fever  left  her : and  she arose , and  ministered  unto them .

16 저물매 사람들이 귀신 들린 자를 많이 데리고 예수께 오거늘 예수께서 말씀으로 귀신들을 쫓아내시고 병든 자를 다 고치시니
16 When  the even  was come , they brought  unto him  many  that were possessed with devils : and  he cast out  the spirits  with his word , and  healed  all  that were  sick :

17 이는 선지자 이사야로 하신 말씀에 우리 연약한 것을 친히 담당하시고 병을 짊어지셨도다 함을 이루려 하심이더라
17 That it might  be fulfilled  which was spoken  by  Esaias  the prophet , saying , Himself  took  our  infirmities , and  bare  our sicknesses .

18 예수께서 무리가 자기를 에워쌈을 보시고 저 편으로 건너가기를 명하시니라
18 Now  when Jesus  saw  great  multitudes  about  him , he gave commandment  to depart  unto  the other side .

19 한 서기관이 나아와 예수께 말씀하되 선생님이여 어디로 가시든지 저는 좇으리이다
19 And  a certain  scribe  came , and said  unto him , Master , I will follow  thee  whithersoever  thou goest .

20 예수께서 이르시되 여우도 굴이 있고 공중의 새도 거처가 있으되 오직 인자는 머리 둘 곳이 없다 하시더라
20 And  Jesus  saith  unto him , The foxes  have  holes , and  the birds  of the air  have nests

21 제자 중에 또 하나가 가로되 주여 나로 먼저 가서 내 부친을 장사하게 허락하옵소서
21 And  another  of his  disciples  said  unto him , Lord , suffer  me  first  to go  and  bury  my  father .

22 예수께서 가라사대 죽은 자들로 저희 죽은 자를 장사하게 하고 너는 나를 좇으라 하시니라
22 But  Jesus  said  unto him , Follow  me

23 배에 오르시매 제자들이 좇았더니
23 And  when he was entered  into  a ship , his  disciples  followed  him .

24 바다에 큰 놀이 일어나 물결이 배에 덮이게 되었으되 예수는 주무시는지라
24 And , behold , there arose  a great  tempest  in  the sea , insomuch that  the ship  was covered  with  the waves : but  he  was asleep .

25 그 제자들이 나아와 깨우며 가로되 주여 구원하소서 우리가 죽겠나이다
25 And  his  disciples  came  to him, and awoke  him , saying , Lord , save  us : we perish .

26 예수께서 이르시되 어찌하여 무서워하느냐 믿음이 적은 자들아 하시고 곧 일어나사 바람과 바다를 꾸짖으신대 아주 잔잔하게 되거늘
26 And  he saith  unto them , Why  are ye  fearful , O ye of little faith ? Then  he arose , and rebuked  the winds  and  the sea

27 그 사람들이 기이히 여겨 가로되 이 어떠한 사람이기에 바람과 바다도 순종하는고 하더라
27 But  the men  marvelled , saying , What manner of man  is  this , that  even  the winds  and  the sea  obey  him !

28 또 예수께서 건너편 가다라 지방에 가시매 귀신 들린 자 둘이 무덤 사이에서 나와 예수를 만나니 저희는 심히 사나와 아무도 그 길로 지나갈 수 없을만하더라
28 And  when he  was come  to  the other side  into  the country  of the Gergesenes , there met  him  two  possessed with devils , coming  out of  the tombs , exceeding  fierce , so that  no  man  might  pass  by  that  way .

29 이에 저희가 소리 질러 가로되 하나님의 아들이여 우리와 당신과 무슨 상관이 있나이까 때가 이르기 전에 우리를 괴롭게 하려고 여기 오셨나이까 하더니
29 And , behold , they cried out , saying , What  have we  to do with  thee , Jesus , thou Son  of God ? art thou come  hither  to torment  us  before  the time ?

30 마침 멀리서 많은 돼지 떼가 먹고 있는지라
30 And  there was  a good way off  from  them  an herd  of many  swine  feeding .

31 귀신들이 예수께 간구하여 가로되 만일 우리를 쫓아 내실찐대 돼지 떼에 들여보내소서 한대
31 So  the devils  besought  him , saying , If  thou cast  us  out , suffer  us  to go away  into  the herd  of swine .

32 저희더러 가라 하시니 귀신들이 나와서 돼지에게로 들어가는지라 온 떼가 비탈로 내리달아  바다에 들어가서 물에서 몰사하거늘
32 And  he said  unto them , Go . And  when they were come out , they went  into  the herd  of swine : and , behold , the whole  herd  of swine  ran violently  down  a steep place  into  the sea , and  perished  in  the waters .

33 치던 자들이 달아나 시내에 들어가 이 모든 일과 귀신들린 자의 일을 고하니
33 And  they that kept  them fled , and  went their ways  into  the city , and told  every thing , and  what was befallen to the possessed of the devils .

34 온 시내가 예수를 만나려고 나가서 보고 그 지방에서 떠나시기를 간구하더라
34 And , behold , the whole  city  came out  to  meet  Jesus : and  when they saw  him , they besought  him that  he would depart  out of  their coasts .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.