마태복음 11장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 958회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 11장

1 예수께서 열 두 제자에게 명하시기를 마치시고 이에 저희 여러 동네에서 가르치시며 전도하시려고 거기를 떠나가시니라
1 And  it came to pass , when  Jesus  had made an end  of commanding  his  twelve  disciples , he departed  thence  to teach  and  to preach  in  their  cities .

2 요한이 옥에서 그리스도의 하신 일을 듣고 제자들을 보내어
2 Now  when John  had heard  in  the prison  the works  of Christ , he sent  two  of his  disciples ,

3 예수께 여짜오되 오실 그이가 당신이오니이까 우리가 다른 이를 기다리오리이까
3 And said  unto him , Art  thou  he that should come , or  do we look  for another ?

4 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희가 가서 듣고 보는 것을 요한에게 고하되
4 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto them , Go  and shew  John  again  those things which  ye do hear  and  see :

5 소경이 보며 앉은뱅이가 걸으며 문둥이가 깨끗함을 받으며 귀머거리가 들으며 죽은 자가 살아나며 가난한 자에게 복음이 전파된다 하라
5 The blind  receive their sight , and  the lame  walk , the lepers  are cleansed , and  the deaf  hear , the dead  are raised up , and  the poor  have the gospel preached to them .

6 누구든지 나를 인하여 실족하지 아니하는 자는 복이 있도다 하시니라
6 And  blessed  is  he, whosoever  shall  not  be offended  in  me .

7 저희가 떠나매 예수께서 무리에게 요한에 대하여 말씀하시되 너희가 무엇을 보려고 광야에 나갔더냐 바람에 흔들리는 갈대냐
7 And  as  they departed , Jesus  began  to say  unto the multitudes  concerning  John , What  went ye  out into  the wilderness  to see ? A reed  shaken  with  the wind ?

8 그러면 너희가 무엇을 보려고 나갔더냐 부드러운 옷 입은 사람이냐 부드러운 옷을 입은 자들은 왕궁에 있느니라
8 But  what  went ye out  for to see ? A man  clothed  in  soft  raiment ? behold , they that wear  soft  clothing are  in  kings ' houses .

9 그러면 너희가 어찌하여 나갔더냐 선지자를 보려더냐 옳다 내가 너희에게 이르노니 선지자보다도 나은 자니라
9 But  what  went ye out  for to see ? A prophet ? yea , I say  unto you , and  more  than a prophet .

10 기록된바 보라 내가 내 사자를 네 앞에 보내노니 저가 네 길을 네 앞에 예비하리라 하신 것이 이 사람에 대한 말씀이니라
10 For  this  is  he, of  whom  it is written , Behold , I  send  my  messenger  before  thy  face , which  shall prepare  thy  way  before  thee .

11 내가 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 여자가 낳은 자 중에 세례 요한보다 큰 이가 일어남이 없도다 그러나 천국에서는 극히 작은 자라도 저보다 크니라
11 Verily  I say  unto you , Among  them that are born  of women  there hath  not  risen  a greater than  John  the Baptist : notwithstanding  he that is least  in  the kingdom  of heaven  is  greater than  he .

12 세례 요한의 때부터 지금까지 천국은 침노를 당하나니 침노하는 자는 빼앗느니라
12 And  from  the days  of John  the Baptist  until  now  the kingdom  of heaven  suffereth violence , and  the violent  take  it  by force .

13 모든 선지자와 및 율법의 예언한 것이 요한까지니
13 For  all  the prophets  and  the law  prophesied  until  John .

14 만일 너희가 즐겨 받을찐대 오리라 한 엘리야가 곧 이 사람이니라
14 And  if  ye will  receive  it, this  is  Elias , which  was for  to come .

15 귀 있는 자는 들을찌어다
15 He that hath  ears  to hear , let him hear .

16 이 세대를 무엇으로 비유할꼬 비유컨대 아이들이 장터에 앉아 제 동무를 불러
16 But  whereunto  shall I liken  this  generation ? It is  like  unto children  sitting  in  the markets , and  calling  unto their  fellows ,

17 가로되 우리가 너희를 향하여 피리를 불어도 너희가 춤추지 않고 우리가 애곡하여도 너희가 가슴을 치지 아니하였다 함과 같도다
17 And  saying , We have piped  unto you , and  ye have  not  danced

18 요한이 와서 먹지도 않고 마시지도 아니하매 저희가 말하기를 귀신이 들렸다 하더니
18 For  John  came  neither  eating  nor  drinking , and  they say , He hath  a devil .

19 인자는 와서 먹고 마시매 말하기를 보라 먹기를 탐하고 포도주를 즐기는 사람이요 세리와 죄인의 친구로다 하니 지혜는 그 행한 일로 인하여 옳다 함을 얻느니라
19 The Son  of man  came  eating  and  drinking , and  they say , Behold  a man  gluttonous , and  a winebibber , a friend  of publicans  and  sinners . But  wisdom  is justified  of  her  children .

20 예수께서 권능을 가장 많이 베푸신 고을들이 회개치 아니하므로 그 때에 책망하시되
20 Then  began  he to upbraid  the cities  wherein  most  of his  mighty works  were done , because  they repented  not :

21 화가 있을찐저 고라신아 화가 있을찐저 벳새다야 너희에게서 행한 모든 권능을 두로와 시돈에서 행하였더면 저희가 벌써 베옷을 입고 재에 앉아 회개하였으리라
21 Woe  unto thee , Chorazin ! woe  unto thee , Bethsaida ! for  if  the mighty works , which  were done  in  you , had been done  in  Tyre  and  Sidon , they would have repented  long ago  in  sackcloth  and  ashes .

22 내가 너희에게 이르노니 심판 날에 두로와 시돈이 너희보다 견디기 쉬우리라
22 But  I say  unto you , It shall be  more tolerable  for Tyre  and  Sidon  at  the day  of judgment , than  for you .

23 가버나움아 네가 하늘에까지 높아지겠느냐 음부에까지 낮아지리라 네게서 행한 모든 권능을 소돔에서 행하였더면 그 성이 오늘날까지 있었으리라
23 And  thou , Capernaum , which  art exalted  unto  heaven , shalt be brought down  to  hell : for  if  the mighty works , which  have been done  in  thee , had been done  in  Sodom , it would have remained  until  this day .

24 내가 너희에게 이르노니 심판 날에 소돔 땅이 너보다 견디기 쉬우리라 하시니라
24 But  I say  unto you , That  it shall be  more tolerable  for the land  of Sodom  in  the day  of judgment , than  for thee .

25 그 때에 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 천지의 주재이신 아버지여 이것을 지혜롭고 슬기 있는 자들에게는 숨기시고 어린아이들에게는 나타내심을 감사하나이다
25 At  that  time  Jesus  answered  and said , I thank  thee , O Father , Lord  of heaven  and  earth , because  thou hast hid  these things  from  the wise  and  prudent , and  hast revealed  them  unto babes .

26 옳소이다 이렇게 된 것이 아버지의 뜻이니이다
26 Even so , Father : for  so  it seemed  good  in thy  sight .

27 내 아버지께서 모든 것을 내게 주셨으니 아버지 외에는 아들을 아는 자가 없고 아들과 또 아들의 소원대로 계시를 받는 자 외에는 아버지를 아는 자가 없느니라
27 All things  are delivered  unto me  of  my  Father : and  no man  knoweth  the Son , but  the Father

28 수고하고 무거운 짐 진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라
28 Come  unto  me , all  ye that labour  and  are heavy laden , and  I  will give  you  rest .

29 나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그러면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니
29 Take  my  yoke  upon  you , and  learn  of  me

30 이는 내 멍에는 쉽고 내 짐은 가벼움이라 하시니라
30 For  my  yoke  is easy , and  my  burden  is  light .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.