profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 321회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 12장

1 그 때에 예수께서 안식일에 밀밭 사이로 가실새 제자들이 시장하여 이삭을 잘라 먹으니
1 At  that  time  Jesus  went  on the sabbath day  through  the corn

2 바리새인들이 보고 예수께 고하되 보시오 당신의 제자들이 안식일에 하지 못할 일을 하나이다
2 But  when the Pharisees  saw  it, they said  unto him , Behold , thy  disciples  do  that which  is  not  lawful  to do  upon  the sabbath day .

3 예수께서 가라사대 다윗이 자기와 그 함께 한 자들이 시장할 때에 한 일을 읽지 못하였느냐
3 But  he said  unto them , Have ye  not  read  what  David  did , when  he was an hungred , and  they  that were with him

4 그가 하나님의 전에 들어가서 제사장 외에는 자기나 그 함께 한 자들이 먹지 못하는 진설병을 먹지 아니하였느냐
4 How  he entered into  the house  of God , and  did eat  the shewbread  , which  was  not  lawful  for him  to eat , neither for  them which  were with him , but  only  for the priests ?

5 또 안식일에 제사장들이 성전 안에서 안식을 범하여도 죄가 없음을 너희가 율법에서 읽지 못하였느냐
5 Or  have ye  not  read  in  the law , how that  on the sabbath days  the priests  in  the temple  profane  the sabbath , and  are  blameless ?

6 내가 너희에게 이르노니 성전보다 더 큰이가 여기 있느니라
6 But  I say  unto you , That  in this place  is one  greater than  the temple .

7 나는 자비를 원하고 제사를 원치 아니하노라 하신 뜻을 너희가 알았더면 무죄한 자를 죄로 정치 아니하였으리라
7 But  if  ye had known  what  this meaneth , I will have  mercy , and  not  sacrifice , ye would  not  have condemned  the guiltless .

8 인자는 안식일의 주인이니라 하시니라
8 For  the Son  of man  is  Lord  even  of the sabbath day .

9 거기를 떠나 저희 회당에 들어가시니
9 And  when he was departed  thence , he went  into  their  synagogue :

10 한편 손 마른 사람이 있는지라 사람들이 예수를 송사하려 하여 물어 가로되 안식일에 병 고치는 것이 옳으니이까
10 And , behold , there was  a man  which had  his hand  withered . And  they asked  him , saying , Is it lawful  to heal  on the sabbath days ? that  they might accuse  him .

11 예수께서 가라사대 너희 중에 어느 사람이 양 한 마리가 있어 안식일에 구덩이에 빠졌으면 붙잡아 내지 않겠느냐
11 And  he said  unto them , What  man  shall there be  among  you , that  shall have  one  sheep , and  if  it  fall  into  a pit  on the sabbath day , will he  not  lay hold  on it , and  lift it out ?

12 사람이 양보다 얼마나 더 귀하냐 그러므로 안식일에 선을 행하는 것이 옳으니라 하시고
12 How much  then  is a man  better than  a sheep ? Wherefore  it is lawful  to do  well  on the sabbath days .

13 이에 그 사람에게 이르시되 손을 내밀라 하시니 저가 내밀매 다른 손과 같이 회복되어 성하더라
13 Then  saith  he to the man , Stretch forth  thine  hand . And  he stretched it forth

14 바리새인들이 나가서 어떻게 하여 예수를 죽일꼬 의논하거늘
14 Then  the Pharisees  went out , and held  a council  against  him , how  they might destroy  him .

15 예수께서 아시고 거기를 떠나가시니 사람이 많이 좇는지라 예수께서 저희 병을 다 고치시고
15 But  when Jesus  knew  it, he withdrew himself  from thence : and  great  multitudes  followed  him , and  he healed  them  all

16 자기를 나타내지 말라 경계하셨으니
16 And  charged  them  that  they should  not  make  him  known :

17 이는 선지자 이사야로 말씀하신 바
17 That  it might be fulfilled  which  was spoken  by  Esaias  the prophet , saying ,

18 보라 나의 택한 종 곧 내 마음에 기뻐하는 바 나의 사랑하는 자로다 내가 내 성령을 줄터이니 그가 심판을 이방에 알게 하리라
18 Behold  my  servant , whom  I have chosen

19 그가 다투지도 아니하며 들레지도 아니하리니 아무도 길에서 그 소리를 듣지 못하리라
19 He shall  not  strive , nor  cry

20 상한 갈대를 꺾지 아니하며 꺼져가는 심지를 끄지 아니하기를 심판하여 이길 때까지 하리니
20 A bruised  reed  shall he  not  break , and  smoking  flax  shall he  not  quench , till  he send forth  judgment  unto  victory .

21 또한 이방들이 그 이름을 바라리라 함을 이루려 하심이니라
21 And  in  his  name  shall  the Gentiles  trust .

22 그 때에 귀신들려 눈멀고 벙어리 된 자를 데리고 왔거늘 예수께서 고쳐 주시매 그 벙어리가 말하며 보게 된지라
22 Then  was brought  unto him  one possessed with a devil , blind , and  dumb : and  he healed  him , insomuch that  the blind  and  dumb  both  spake  and  saw .

23 무리가 다 놀라 가로되 이는 다윗의 자손이 아니냐 하니
23 And  all  the people  were amazed , and  said , Is  not  this  the son  of David ?

24 바리새인들은 듣고 가로되 이가 귀신의 왕 바알세불을 힘입지 않고는 귀신을 쫓아내지 못하느니라 하거늘
24 But  when the Pharisees  heard  it, they said , This  fellow doth  not  cast out  devils , but  by  Beelzebub  the prince  of the devils .

25 예수께서 저희 생각을 아시고 가라사대 스스로 분쟁하는 나라마다 황폐하여질 것이요 스스로 분쟁하는 동네나 집마다 서지 못하리라
25 And  Jesus  knew  their  thoughts , and said  unto them , Every  kingdom  divided  against  itself  is brought to desolation

26 사단이 만일 사단을 쫓아내면 스스로 분쟁하는 것이니 그리하고야 저의 나라가 어떻게 서겠느냐
26 And  if  Satan  cast out  Satan , he is divided  against  himself

27 또 내가 바알세불을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아내면 너희 아들들은 누구를 힘입어 쫓아내느냐 그러므로 저희가 너희 재판관이 되리라
27 And  if  I  by  Beelzebub  cast out  devils , by  whom  do your  children  cast them out ? therefore  they  shall be  your  judges .

28 그러나 내가 하나님의 성령을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아내는 것이면 하나님의 나라가 이미 너희에게 임하였느니라
28 But  if  I  cast out  devils  by  the Spirit  of God , then  the kingdom  of God  is come  unto  you .

29 사람이 먼저 강한 자를 결박하지 않고야 어떻게 그 강한 자의 집에 들어가 그 세간을 늑탈하겠느냐 결박한 후에야 그 집을 늑탈하리라
29 Or  else how  can  one  enter  into  a strong man's  house , and  spoil  his  goods , except  he first  bind  the strong man ? and  then  he will spoil  his  house .

30 나와 함께 아니하는 자는 나를 반대하는 자요 나와 함께 모으지 아니하는 자는 헤치는 자니라
30 He that is  not  with  me  is  against  me

31 그러므로 내가 너희에게 이르노니 사람의 모든 죄와 훼방은 사하심을 얻되 성령을 훼방하는 것은 사하심을 얻지 못하겠고
31 Wherefore  I say  unto you , All manner of  sin  and  blasphemy  shall be forgiven  unto men : but  the blasphemy  against the Holy Ghost  shall  not  be forgiven  unto men .

32 또 누구든지 말로 인자를 거역하면 사하심을 얻되 누구든지 말로 성령을 거역하면 이 세상과 오는 세상에도 사하심을 얻지 못하리라
32 And  whosoever  speaketh  a word  against  the Son  of man , it shall be forgiven  him : but  whosoever  speaketh  against  the Holy  Ghost , it shall  not  be forgiven  him , neither  in  this  world , neither  in  the world to come .

33 나무도 좋고 실과도 좋다 하든지 나무도 좋지 않고 실과도 좋지 않다 하든지 하라 그 실과로 나무를 아느니라
33 Either  make  the tree  good , and  his  fruit  good

34 독사의 자식들아 너희는 악하니 어떻게 선한 말을 할 수 있느냐 이는 마음에 가득한 것을 입으로 말함이라
34 O generation  of vipers , how  can ye , being  evil , speak  good things ? for  out of  the abundance  of the heart  the mouth  speaketh .

35 선한 사람은 그 쌓은 선에서 선한 것을 내고 악한 사람은 그 쌓은 악에서 악한 것을 내느니라
35 A good  man  out of  the good  treasure  of the heart  bringeth forth  good things : and  an evil  man  out of  the evil  treasure  bringeth forth  evil things .

36 내가 너희에게 이르노니 사람이 무슨 무익한 말을 하든지 심판 날에 이에 대하여 심문을 받으리니
36 But  I say  unto you , That  every  idle  word  that  men  shall speak , they shall give  account  thereof  in  the day  of judgment .

37 네 말로 의롭다 함을 받고 네 말로 정죄함을 받으리라
37 For  by  thy  words  thou shalt be justified , and  by  thy  words  thou shalt be condemned .

38 그 때에 서기관과 바리새인 중 몇 사람이 말하되 선생님이여 우리에게 표적 보여주시기를 원하나이다
38 Then  certain  of the scribes  and  of the Pharisees  answered , saying , Master , we would  see  a sign  from  thee .

39 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 악하고 음란한 세대가 표적을 구하나 선지자 요나의 표적 밖에는 보일 표적이 없느니라
39 But  he answered  and said  unto them , An evil  and  adulterous  generation  seeketh after  a sign

40 요나가 밤낮 사흘을 큰 물고기 뱃속에 있었던 것 같이 인자도 밤 낮 사흘을 땅속에 있으리라
40 For  as  Jonas  was  three  days  and  three  nights  in  the whale's  belly

41 심판 때에 니느웨 사람들이 일어나 이 세대 사람을 정죄하리니 이는 그들이 요나의 전도를 듣고 회개하였음이어니와 요나보다 더 큰 이가 여기 있으며
41 The men  of Nineveh  shall rise  in  judgment  with  this  generation , and  shall condemn  it : because  they repented  at  the preaching  of Jonas

42 심판 때에 남방 여왕이 일어나 이 세대 사람을 정죄하리니 이는 그가 솔로몬의 지혜로운 말을 들으려고 땅 끝에서 왔음이어니와 솔로몬보다 더 큰이가 여기 있느니라
42 The queen  of the south  shall rise up  in  the judgment  with  this  generation , and  shall condemn  it : for  she came  from  the uttermost parts  of the earth  to hear  the wisdom  of Solomon

43 더러운 귀신이 사람에게서 나갔을 때에 물 없는 곳으로 다니며 쉬기를 구하되 얻지 못하고
43 When  the unclean  spirit  is gone  out of  a man , he walketh  through  dry  places , seeking  rest , and  findeth  none .

44 이에 가로되 내가 나온 내 집으로 돌아가리라 하고 와 보니 그 집이 비고 소제되고 수리되었거늘
44 Then  he saith , I will return  into  my  house  from whence  I came out

45 이에 가서 저보다 더 악한 귀신 일곱을 데리고 들어가서 거하니 그 사람의 나중 형편이 전보다 더욱 심하게 되느니라 이 악한 세대가 또한 이렇게 되리라
45 Then  goeth he , and  taketh  with  himself  seven  other  spirits  more wicked  than himself , and  they enter in  and dwell  there : and  the last  state of that  man  is  worse than  the first . Even so  shall it be  also  unto this  wicked  generation .

46 예수께서 무리에게 말씀하실 때에 그 모친과 동생들이 예수께 말하려고 밖에 섰더니
46 While  he  yet  talked  to the people , behold , his mother  and  his brethren  stood  without , desiring  to speak  with him .

47 한 사람이 예수께 여짜오되 보소서 당신의 모친과 동생들이 당신께 말하려고 밖에 섰나이다 하니
47 Then  one  said  unto him , Behold , thy  mother  and  thy  brethren  stand  without , desiring  to speak  with thee .

48 말하던 사람에게 대답하여 가라사대 누가 내 모친이며 내 동생들이냐 하시고
48 But  he answered  and said  unto him  that told  him , Who  is  my  mother ? and  who  are  my  brethren ?

49 손을 내밀어 제자들을 가리켜 가라사대 나의 모친과 나의 동생들을 보라
49 And  he stretched forth  his  hand  toward  his  disciples , and said , Behold  my  mother  and  my  brethren !

50 누구든지 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 뜻대로 하는 자가 내 형제요 자매요 모친이니라 하시더라
50 For  whosoever  shall do  the will  of my  Father  which  is in  heaven , the same is  my  brother , and  sister , and  mother .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.