마태복음 17장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 564회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 17장

1 엿새 후에 예수께서 베드로와 야고보와 그 형제 요한을 데리시고 따로 높은 산에 올라가셨더니
1 And  after  six  days  Jesus  taketh  Peter  , James , and  John  his  brother , and  bringeth  them  up  into  an high  mountain  apart  ,

2 저희 앞에서 변형되사 그 얼굴이 해 같이 빛나며 옷이 빛과 같이 희어졌더라
2 And  was transfigured  before  them : and  his  face  did shine  as  the sun , and  his  raiment  was  white  as  the light .

3 때에 모세와 엘리야가 예수로 더불어 말씀하는 것이 저희에게 보이거늘
3 And , behold , there appeared  unto them  Moses  and  Elias  talking  with  him .

4 베드로가 예수께 여짜와 가로되 주여 우리가 여기 있는 것이 좋사오니 주께서 만일 원하시면 내가 여기서 초막 셋을 짓되 하나는 주를 위하여, 하나는 모세를 위하여, 하나는 엘리야를 위하여 하리이다
4 Then  answered  Peter , and said  unto Jesus , Lord , it is  good  for us  to be  here : if  thou wilt , let us make  here  three  tabernacles

5 말할 때에 홀연히 빛난 구름이 저희를 덮으며 구름 속에서 소리가 나서 가로되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자니 너희는 저의 말을 들으라 하는지라
5 While he  yet  spake , behold , a bright  cloud  overshadowed  them : and  behold  a voice  out of  the cloud , which said , This  is  my  beloved  Son , in  whom  I am well pleased

6 제자들이 듣고 엎드리어 심히 두려워하니
6 And  when the disciples  heard  it, they fell  on  their  face , and  were sore  afraid .

7 예수께서 나아와 저희에게 손을 대시며 가라사대 일어나라 두려워 말라 하신대
7 And  Jesus  came  and  touched  them , and  said , Arise , and  be  not  afraid .

8 제자들이 눈을 들고 보매 오직 예수 외에는 아무도 보이지 아니하더라
8 And  when they had lifted up  their  eyes , they saw  no man , save  Jesus  only .

9 저희가 산에서 내려올 때에 예수께서 명하여 가라사대 인자가 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나기 전에는 본 것을 아무에게도 이르지 말라 하시니
9 And  as they came down  from  the mountain , Jesus  charged  them , saying , Tell  the vision  to no man , until  the Son  of man  be risen again  from  the dead .

10 제자들이 묻자와 가로되 그러면 어찌하여 서기관들이 엘리야가 먼저 와야 하리라 하나이까
10 And  his  disciples  asked  him , saying , Why  then  say  the scribes  that  Elias  must  first  come ?

11 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 엘리야가 과연 먼저 와서 모든 일을 회복하리라
11 And  Jesus  answered  and said  unto them , Elias  truly  shall first  come , and  restore  all things .

12 내가 너희에게 말하노니 엘리야가 이미 왔으되 사람들이 알지 못하고 임의로 대우하였도다 인자도 이와 같이 그들에게 고난을 받으리라 하시니
12 But  I say  unto you , That  Elias  is come  already , and  they knew  him  not , but  have done  unto  him  whatsoever  they listed . Likewise  shall  also  the Son  of man  suffer  of  them .

13 그제야 제자들이 예수의 말씀하신 것이 세례 요한인 줄을 깨달으니라
13 Then  the disciples  understood  that  he spake  unto them  of  John  the Baptist .

14 저희가 무리에게 이르매 한 사람이 예수께 와서 꿇어 엎드리어 가로되
14 And  when they were come  to  the multitude , there came  to him  a certain man , kneeling down  to him , and  saying ,

15 주여 내 아들을 불쌍히 여기소서 저가 간질로 심히 고생하여 자주 불에도 넘어지며 물에도 넘어지는지라
15 Lord , have mercy  on my  son : for  he is lunatick , and  sore  vexed : for  ofttimes  he falleth  into  the fire , and  oft  into  the water .

16 내가 주의 제자들에게 데리고 왔으나 능히 고치지 못하더이다
16 And  I brought  him  to thy  disciples , and  they could  not  cure  him .

17 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 믿음이 없고 패역한 세대여 내가 얼마나 너희와 함께 있으며 얼마나 너희를 참으리요 그를 이리로 데려오라 하시다
17 Then  Jesus  answered  and said , O  faithless  and  perverse  generation , how long  shall I be  with  you ? how long  shall I suffer  you ? bring  him  hither  to me .

18 이에 예수께서 꾸짖으시니 귀신이 나가고 아이가 그때부터 나으니라
18 And  Jesus  rebuked  the devil

19 이 때에 제자들이 종용히 예수께 나아와 가로되 우리는 어찌하여 쫓아내지 못하였나이까
19 Then  came  the disciples  to Jesus  apart  , and said , Why  could  not  we  cast  him  out ?

20 가라사대 너희 믿음이 적은 연고니라 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 만일 믿음이 한 겨자씨만큼만 있으면 이 산을 명하여 여기서 저기로 옮기라 하여도 옮길 것이요 또 너희가 못할 것이 없으리라
20 And  Jesus  said  unto them , Because  of your  unbelief : for  verily  I say  unto you , If  ye have  faith  as  a grain  of mustard seed , ye shall say  unto this  mountain , Remove  hence  to yonder place

21 (없음)
21 Howbeit  this  kind  goeth  not  out  but  by  prayer  and  fasting .

22 갈릴리에 모일 때에 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 인자가 장차 사람들의 손에 넘기워
22 And  while they  abode  in  Galilee , Jesus  said  unto them , The Son  of man  shall be  betrayed  into  the hands  of men :

23 죽임을 당하고 제 삼일에 살아나리라 하시니 제자들이 심히 근심하더라
23 And  they shall kill  him , and  the third  day  he shall be raised again . And  they were exceeding  sorry .

24 가버나움에 이르니 반 세겔 받는 자들이 베드로에게 나아와 가로되 너의 선생이 반 세겔을 내지 아니하느냐
24 And  when they  were come  to  Capernaum , they that received  tribute  money came  to Peter , and  said , Doth  not  your  master  pay  tribute ?

25 가로되 내신다 하고 집에 들어가니 예수께서 먼저 가라사대 시몬아 네 생각은 어떠하뇨 세상임금들이 뉘게 관세와 정세를 받느냐 자기 아들에게냐 타인에게냐
25 He saith , Yes . And  when  he was come  into  the house , Jesus  prevented  him , saying , What  thinkest  thou , Simon ? of  whom  do  the kings  of the earth  take  custom  or  tribute ? of  their own  children , or  of  strangers ?

26 베드로가 가로되 타인에게니이다 예수께서 가라사대 그러하면 아들들은 세를 면하리라
26 Peter  saith  unto him , Of  strangers . Jesus  saith  unto him , Then  are  the children  free .

27 그러나 우리가 저희로 오해케 하지 않기 위하여 네가 바다에 가서 낚시를 던져 먼저 오르는 고기를 가져 입을 열면 돈 한 세겔을 얻을 것이니 가져다가 나와 너를 위하여 주라 하시니라
27 Notwithstanding , lest  we should offend  them , go thou  to  the sea , and  cast  an hook , and  take up  the fish  that first  cometh up

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.