마태복음 18장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 213회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 18장

1 그 때에 제자들이 예수께 나아와 가로되 천국에서는 누가 크니이까
1 At  the same  time  came  the disciples  unto Jesus , saying , Who  is  the greatest  in  the kingdom  of heaven ?

2 예수께서 한 어린아이를 불러 저희 가운데 세우시고
2 And  Jesus  called  a little child  unto him , and set  him  in  the midst  of them ,

3 가라사대 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 돌이켜 어린아이들과 같이 되지 아니하면 결단코 천국에 들어가지 못하리라
3 And  said , Verily  I say  unto you , Except  ye be converted , and  become  as  little children , ye shall  not  enter  into  the kingdom  of heaven .

4 그러므로 누구든지 이 어린아이와 같이 자기를 낮추는 그이가 천국에서 큰 자니라
4 Whosoever  therefore  shall humble  himself  as  this  little child , the same  is  greatest  in  the kingdom  of heaven .

5 또 누구든지 내 이름으로 이런 어린 아이 하나를 영접하면 곧 나를 영접함이니
5 And  whoso  shall receive  one  such  little child  in  my  name  receiveth  me .

6 누구든지 나를 믿는 이 소자 중 하나를 실족케 하면 차라리 연자 맷돌을 그 목에 달리우고 깊은 바다에 빠뜨리우는 것이 나으니라
6 But  whoso  shall offend  one  of these  little ones  which  believe  in  me , it were better  for him  that  a millstone  were hanged  about  his  neck , and  that he were drowned  in  the depth  of the sea .

7 실족케 하는 일들이 있음을 인하여 세상에 화가 있도다 실족케 하는 일이 없을 수는 없으나 실족케 하는 그 사람에게는 화가 있도다
7 Woe  unto the world  because of  offences ! for  it must needs  be  that offences  come

8 만일 네 손이나 네 발이 너를 범죄케 하거든 찍어 내버리라 불구자나 절뚝발이로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 손과 두 발을 가지고 영원한 불에 던지우는 것보다 나으니라
8 Wherefore  if  thy  hand  or  thy  foot  offend thee , cut  them  off , and  cast  them from  thee  : it is  better  for thee  to enter into  life  halt  or  maimed , rather than  having  two  hands  or  two  feet  to be cast  into  everlasting  fire .

9 만일 네 눈이 너를 범죄케 하거든 빼어 내버리라 한 눈으로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 눈을 가지고 지옥 불에 던지우는 것보다 나으니라
9 And  if  thine  eye  offend  thee , pluck  it  out , and  cast  it from  thee : it is  better  for thee  to enter  into  life  with one eye , rather than  having  two  eyes  to be cast  into  hell  fire .

10 삼가 이 소자 중에 하나도 업신여기지 말라 너희에게 말하노니 저희 천사들이 하늘에서 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 얼굴을 항상 뵈옵느니라
10 Take heed  that ye despise  not  one  of these  little ones

11 (없음)
11 For  the Son  of man  is come  to save  that which  was lost .

12 너희 생각에는 어떻겠느뇨 만일 어떤 사람이 양 일백 마리가 있는데 그 중에 하나가 길을 잃었으면 그 아흔 아홉 마리를 산에 두고 가서 길 잃은 양을 찾지 않겠느냐
12 How  think  ye ? if  a man  have  an hundred  sheep , and  one  of  them  be gone astray , doth he  not  leave  the ninety and nine , and goeth  into  the mountains , and seeketh  that which  is gone astray ?

13 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 만일 찾으면 길을 잃지 아니한 아흔 아홉 마리보다 이것을 더 기뻐하리라
13 And  if so  be  that he find  it , verily  I say  unto you  , he rejoiceth  more  of  that  sheep, than  of  the ninety and nine  which  went  not  astray .

14 이와 같이 이 소자 중에 하나라도 잃어지는 것은 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지의 뜻이 아니니라
14 Even so  it is  not  the will  of  your  Father  which  is in  heaven , that  one  of these  little ones  should perish .

15 네 형제가 죄를 범하거든 가서 너와 그 사람과만 상대하여 권고하라 만일 들으면 네가 네 형제를 얻은 것이요
15 Moreover  if  thy  brother  shall trespass  against  thee , go  and  tell  him  his fault  between  thee  and  him  alone : if  he shall hear  thee , thou hast gained  thy  brother .

16 만일 듣지 않거든 한 두 사람을 데리고 가서 두 세 증인의 입으로 말마다 증참케 하라
16 But  if  he will  not  hear  thee, then take  with  thee  one  or  two  more , that  in  the mouth  of two  or  three  witnesses  every  word  may be established .

17 만일 그들의 말도 듣지 않거든 교회에 말하고 교회의 말도 듣지 않거든 이방인과 세리와 같이 여기라
17 And  if  he shall neglect to hear  them , tell  it unto the church : but  if  he neglect to hear  the church , let him be  unto thee  as  an heathen man  and  a publican .

18 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 무엇이든지 너희가 땅에서 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 무엇이든지 땅에서 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라
18 Verily  I say  unto you , Whatsoever  ye shall bind  on  earth  shall be  bound  in  heaven : and  whatsoever  ye shall loose  on  earth  shall be  loosed  in  heaven .

19 진실로 다시 너희에게 이르노니 너희 중에 두 사람이 땅에서 합심하여 무엇이든지 구하면 하늘에 계신 내 아버지께서 저희를 위하여 이루게 하시리라
19 Again  I say  unto you , That  if  two  of you  shall agree  on  earth  as touching  any  thing  that  they shall ask , it shall be done  for them  of  my  Father  which  is in  heaven .

20 두 세 사람이 내 이름으로 모인 곳에는 나도 그들 중에 있느니라
20 For  where  two  or  three  are  gathered together  in  my  name , there  am I  in  the midst  of them .

21 그 때에 베드로가 나아와 가로되 주여 형제가 내게 죄를 범하면 몇 번이나 용서하여 주리이까 일곱 번까지 하오리이까
21 Then  came  Peter  to him , and said , Lord , how oft  shall my  brother  sin  against  me , and  I forgive  him ? till  seven times ?

22 예수께서 가라사대 네게 이르노니 일곱 번 뿐 아니라 일흔 번씩 일곱 번이라도 할찌니라
22 Jesus  saith  unto him , I say  not  unto thee , Until  seven times : but , Until  seventy times  seven .

23 이러므로 천국은 그 종들과 회계하려 하던 어떤 임금과 같으니
23 Therefore  is the kingdom  of heaven  likened  unto a certain  king , which  would  take  account  of  his  servants .

24 회계할 때에 일만 달란트 빚진 자 하나를 데려오매
24 And  when he  had begun  to reckon , one  was brought  unto him , which owed  him  ten thousand  talents .

25 갚을 것이 없는지라 주인이 명하여 그 몸과 처와 자식들과 모든 소유를 다 팔아 갚게 하라 한대
25 But forasmuch as  he had  not  to pay , his  lord  commanded  him  to be sold , and  his  wife , and  children , and  all  that  he had , and  payment to be made .

26 그 종이 엎드리어 절하며 가로되 내게 참으소서 다 갚으리이다 하거늘
26 The servant  therefore  fell down , and worshipped  him , saying , Lord , have patience  with  me , and  I will pay  thee  all .

27 그 종의 주인이 불쌍히 여겨 놓아 보내며 그 빚을 탕감하여 주었더니
27 Then  the lord  of that  servant  was moved with compassion , and  loosed  him, and  forgave  him  the debt .

28 그 종이 나가서 제게 백 데나리온 빚진 동관 하나를 만나 붙들어 목을 잡고 가로되 빚을 갚으라 하매
28 But  the same  servant  went out , and found  one  of his  fellowservants , which  owed  him  an hundred  pence : and  he laid hands  on him , and took  him by the throat , saying , Pay  me  that  thou owest .

29 그 동관이 엎드리어 간구하여 가로되 나를 참아 주소서 갚으리이다 하되
29 And  his  fellowservant  fell down  at  his  feet , and besought  him , saying , Have patience  with  me , and  I will pay  thee  all .

30 허락하지 아니하고 이에 가서 저가 빚을 갚도록 옥에 가두거늘
30 And  he would  not : but  went  and cast  him  into  prison , till  he should pay  the debt .

31 그 동관들이 그것을 보고 심히 민망하여 주인에게 가서 그 일을 다 고하니
31 So  when his  fellowservants  saw  what was done , they were very  sorry , and  came  and told  unto their  lord  all  that was done .

32 이에 주인이 저를 불러다가 말하되 악한 종아 네가 빌기에 내가 네 빚을 전부 탕감하여 주었거늘
32 Then  his  lord , after that he had called  him , said  unto him , O thou wicked  servant , I forgave  thee  all  that  debt , because  thou desiredst  me :

33 내가 너를 불쌍히 여김과 같이 너도 네 동관을 불쌍히 여김이 마땅치 아니하냐 하고
33 Shouldest  not  thou  also  have had compassion  on thy  fellowservant , even  as  I  had pity  on thee ?

34 주인이 노하여 그 빚을 다 갚도록 저를 옥졸들에게 붙이니라
34 And  his  lord  was wroth , and delivered  him  to the tormentors , till  he should pay  all  that was due  unto him .

35 너희가 각각 중심으로 형제를 용서하지 아니하면 내 천부께서도 너희에게 이와 같이 하시리라
35 So  likewise shall my  heavenly  Father  do  also  unto you , if  ye from  your  hearts  forgive  not  every one  his  brother  their  trespasses .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.