마태복음 19장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 211회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 19장

1 예수께서 이 말씀을 마치시고 갈릴리에서 떠나 요단강 건너 유대 지경에 이르시니
1 And  it came to pass , that when  Jesus  had finished  these  sayings , he departed  from  Galilee , and  came  into  the coasts  of Judaea  beyond  Jordan

2 큰 무리가 좇거늘 예수께서 거기서 저희 병을 고치시더라
2 And  great  multitudes  followed  him

3 바리새인들이 예수께 나아와 그를 시험하여 가로되 사람이 아무 연고를 물론하고 그 아내를 내어 버리는 것이 옳으니이까
3 The Pharisees  also  came  unto him , tempting  him , and  saying  unto him , Is it lawful  for a man  to put away  his  wife  for  every  cause ?

4 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 사람을 지으신 이가 본래 저희를 남자와 여자로 만드시고
4 And  he answered  and said  unto them , Have ye  not  read , that  he which  made  them at  the beginning  made  them  male  and  female ,

5 말씀하시기를 이러므로 사람이 그 부모를 떠나서 아내에게 합하여 그 둘이 한 몸이 될찌니라 하신 것을 읽지 못하였느냐
5 And  said , For this  cause  shall a man  leave  father  and  mother , and  shall cleave  to his  wife : and  they twain  shall be  one  flesh ?

6 이러한즉 이제 둘이 아니요 한 몸이니 그러므로 하나님이 짝지어 주신 것을 사람이 나누지 못할찌니라 하시니
6 Wherefore  they are  no more  twain , but  one  flesh . What  therefore  God  hath joined together , let  not  man  put asunder .

7 여짜오되 그러하면 어찌하여 모세는 이혼 증서를 주어서 내어 버리라 명하였나이까
7 They say  unto him , Why  did Moses  then  command  to give  a writing  of divorcement , and  to put  her  away ?

8 예수께서 가라사대 모세가 너희 마음의 완악함을 인하여 아내 내어 버림을 허락하였거니와 본래는 그렇지 아니하니라
8 He saith  unto them ,  Moses  because of  the hardness  of your  hearts  suffered  you  to put away  your  wives : but  from  the beginning  it was  not  so .

9 내가 너희에게 말하노니 누구든지 음행한 연고 외에 아내를 내어 버리고 다른데 장가드는 자는 간음함이니라
9 And  I say  unto you ,  Whosoever  shall put away  his  wife , except  it be for  fornication , and  shall marry  another , committeth adultery : and  whoso marrieth  her which  is put away  doth commit adultery .

10 제자들이 가로되 만일 사람이 아내에게 이같이 할찐대 장가들지 않는 것이 좋삽나이다
10 His  disciples  say  unto him , If  the case  of the man  be  so  with  his wife , it is  not  good  to marry .

11 예수께서 가라사대 사람마다 이 말을 받지 못하고 오직 타고난 자라야 할찌니라
11 But  he said  unto them , All  men cannot  receive  this  saying , save  they to whom  it is given .

12 어미의 태로부터 된 고자도 있고 사람이 만든 고자도 있고 천국을 위하여 스스로 된 고자도 있도다 이 말을 받을만한 자는 받을찌어다
12 For  there are  some eunuchs , which  were so  born  from  their mother's  womb : and  there are  some eunuchs , which  were made eunuchs  of  men : and  there be  eunuchs , which  have made  themselves  eunuchs  for  the kingdom  of heaven's sake . He that is able  to receive  it, let him receive  it.

13 때에 사람들이 예수의 안수하고 기도하심을 바라고 어린아이들을 데리고 오매 제자들이 꾸짖거늘
13 Then  were there brought  unto him  little children , that  he should put  his hands  on  them , and  pray : and  the disciples  rebuked  them .

14 예수께서 가라사대 어린아이들을 용납하고 내게 오는 것을 금하지 말라 천국이 이런 자의 것이니라 하시고
14 But  Jesus  said , Suffer  little children , and  forbid  them  not , to come  unto  me : for  of such  is  the kingdom  of heaven .

15 저희 위에 안수하시고 거기서 떠나시니라
15 And  he laid  his hands  on  them , and departed  thence .

16 어떤 사람이 주께 와서 가로되 선생님이여 내가 무슨 선한 일을 하여야 영생을 얻으리이까
16 And , behold , one  came  and said  unto him , Good  Master , what  good thing  shall I do , that  I may have  eternal  life ?

17 예수께서 가라사대 어찌하여 선한 일을 내게 묻느냐 선한 이는 오직 한 분이시니라 네가 생명에 들어가려면 계명들을 지키라
17 And  he said  unto him , Why  callest thou  me  good ? there is none  good  but  one , that is, God : but  if  thou wilt  enter  into  life , keep  the commandments .

18 가로되 어느 계명이오니이까 예수께서 가라사대 살인하지 말라, 간음하지 말라, 도적질하지 말라, 거짓증거하지 말라,
18 He saith  unto him , Which ?  Jesus  said , Thou shalt do  no  murder , Thou shalt  not  commit adultery , Thou shalt  not  steal , Thou shalt  not  bear false witness ,

19 네 부모를 공경하라, 네 이웃을 네 몸과 같이 사랑하라 하신 것이니라
19 Honour  thy  father  and  thy mother : and , Thou shalt love  thy  neighbour  as  thyself .

20 그 청년이 가로되 이 모든 것을 내가 지키었사오니 아직도 무엇이 부족하니이까
20 The young man  saith  unto him , All  these things  have I kept  from  my  youth up : what  lack  I yet ?

21 예수께서 가라사대 네가 온전하고자 할찐대 가서 네 소유를 팔아 가난한 자들을 주라 그리하면 하늘에서 보화가 네게 있으리라 그리고 와서 나를 좇으라 하시니
21 Jesus  said  unto him , If  thou wilt  be  perfect , go  and sell  that thou  hast , and  give  to the poor , and  thou shalt have  treasure  in  heaven : and  come  and follow  me .

22 그 청년이 재물이 많으므로 이 말씀을 듣고 근심하며 가니라
22 But  when the young man  heard  that saying , he went away  sorrowful : for  he had  great  possessions .

23 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 부자는 천국에 들어가기가 어려우니라
23 Then  said  Jesus  unto his  disciples , Verily  I say  unto you , That  a rich man  shall hardly  enter  into  the kingdom  of heaven .

24 다시 너희에게 말하노니 약대가 바늘귀로 들어가는 것이 부자가 하나님의 나라에 들어가는 것보다 쉬우니라 하신대
24 And  again  I say  unto you , It is  easier  for a camel  to go  through  the eye  of a needle , than  for a rich man  to enter  into  the kingdom  of God .

25 제자들이 듣고 심히 놀라 가로되 그런즉 누가 구원을 얻을 수 있으리이까
25 When  his  disciples  heard  it, they were exceedingly  amazed , saying , Who  then  can  be saved ?

26 예수께서 저희를 보시며 가라사대 사람으로는 할 수 없으되 하나님으로서는 다 할 수 있느니라
26 But  Jesus  beheld  them, and said  unto them , With  men  this  is  impossible

27 이에 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 보소서 우리가 모든 것을 버리고 주를 좇았사오니 그런즉 우리가 무엇을 얻으리이까
27 Then  answered  Peter  and said  unto him , Behold , we  have forsaken  all , and  followed  thee

28 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 세상이 새롭게 되어 인자가 자기 영광의 보좌에 앉을 때에 나를 좇는 너희도 열 두 보좌에 앉아 이스라엘 열 두 지파를 심판하리라
28 And  Jesus  said  unto them , Verily  I say  unto you , That  ye  which  have followed  me , in  the regeneration  when  the Son  of man  shall sit  in  the throne  of his  glory , ye  also  shall sit  upon  twelve  thrones , judging  the twelve  tribes  of Israel .

29 또 내 이름을 위하여 집이나 형제나 자매나 부모나 자식이나 전토를 버린 자마다 여러 배를 받고 또 영생을 상속하리라
29 And  every  one  that hath forsaken  houses , or  brethren , or  sisters , or  father , or  mother , or  wife , or  children , or  lands , for my  name's  sake , shall receive  an hundredfold , and  shall inherit  everlasting  life .

30 그러나 먼저 된 자로서 나중 되고 나중 된 자로서 먼저 될 자가 많으니라
30 But  many  that are first  shall be  last

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.