마태복음 20장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 20장

1 천국은 마치 품군을 얻어 포도원에 들여보내려고 이른 아침에 나간 집 주인과 같으니
1 For  the kingdom  of heaven  is  like  unto a man  that is an householder , which  went out  early in the morning  to hire  labourers  into  his  vineyard .

2 저가 하루 한 데나리온씩 품군들과 약속하여 포도원에 들여보내고
2 And  when he had agreed  with  the labourers  for  a penny  a day , he sent  them  into  his  vineyard .

3 또 제 삼시에 나가보니 장터에 놀고 섰는 사람들이 또 있는지라
3 And  he went out  about  the third  hour , and saw  others  standing  idle  in  the marketplace ,

4 저희에게 이르되 너희도 포도원에 들어가라 내가 너희에게 상당하게 주리라 하니 저희가 가고
4 And said  unto them

5 제 육시와 제 구시에 또 나가 그와 같이 하고
5 Again  he went out  about  the sixth  and  ninth  hour , and did  likewise .

6 제 십일시에도 나가 보니 섰는 사람들이 또 있는지라
6 And  about  the eleventh  hour  he went out , and found  others  standing  idle , and  saith  unto them , Why  stand ye  here  all  the day  idle ?

7 가로되 너희는 어찌하여 종일토록 놀고 여기 섰느뇨 가로되 우리를 품군으로 쓰는 이가 없음이니 이다 가로되 너희도 포도원에 들어가라 하니라
7 They say  unto him , Because  no man  hath hired  us . He saith  unto them , Go  ye  also  into  the vineyard

8 저물매 포도원 주인이 청지기에게 이르되 품군들을 불러 나중 온 자로부터 시작하여 먼저 온자까지 삯을 주라 하니
8 So  when even  was come , the lord  of the vineyard  saith  unto his  steward , Call  the labourers , and  give  them  their hire , beginning  from  the last  unto  the first .

9 제 십일시에 온 자들이 와서 한 데나리온씩을 받거늘
9 And  when they came  that were hired about  the eleventh  hour , they received  every man  a penny .

10 먼저 온 자들이 와서 더 받을 줄 알았더니 저희도 한 데나리온씩 받은지라
10 But  when the first  came , they supposed  that  they should have received  more

11 받은 후 집 주인을 원망하여 가로되
11 And  when they had received  it, they murmured  against  the goodman of the house ,

12 나중 온 이 사람들은 한 시간만 일하였거늘 저희를 종일 수고와 더위를 견딘 우리와 같게 하였나이다
12 Saying , These  last  have wrought  but one  hour , and  thou hast made  them  equal  unto us , which  have borne  the burden  and  heat  of the day .

13 주인이 그 중의 한 사람에게 대답하여 가로되 친구여 내가 네게 잘못한 것이 없노라 네가 나와 한 데나리온의 약속을 하지 아니하였느냐
13 But  he answered  one  of them , and said , Friend , I do  thee  no  wrong : didst  not  thou agree  with me  for a penny ?

14 네 것이나 가지고 가라 나중 온 이 사람에게 너와 같이 주는 것이 내 뜻이니라
14 Take  that thine  is, and  go thy way :  I will  give  unto this  last , even  as  unto thee .

15 내 것을 가지고 내 뜻대로 할 것이 아니냐 내가 선하므로 네가 악하게 보느냐
15 Is it not  lawful  for me  to do  what  I will  with  mine own ?  Is  thine  eye  evil , because  I  am  good ?

16 이와 같이 나중 된 자로서 먼저 되고 먼저 된 자로서 나중 되리라
16 So  the last  shall be  first , and  the first  last : for  many  be  called , but  few  chosen .

17 예수께서 예루살렘으로 올라가려 하실 때에 열 두 제자를 따로 데리시고 길에서 이르시되
17 And  Jesus  going up  to  Jerusalem  took  the twelve  disciples  apart  in  the way , and  said  unto them ,

18 보라 우리가 예루살렘으로 올라가노니 인자가 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 넘기우매 저희가 죽이기로 결안하고
18 Behold , we go up  to  Jerusalem

19 이방인들에게 넘겨주어 그를 능욕하며 채찍질하며 십자가에 못 박게 하리니 제 삼일에 살아나리라
19 And  shall deliver  him  to the Gentiles  to  mock , and  to scourge , and  to crucify  him: and  the third  day  he shall rise again .

20 그 때에 세베대의 아들의 어미가 그 아들들을 데리고 예수께 와서 절하며 무엇을 구하니
20 Then  came  to him  the mother  of Zebedee's  children  with  her  sons , worshipping  him, and  desiring  a certain  thing  of him .

21 예수께서 가라사대 무엇을 원하느뇨 가로되 이 나의 두 아들을 주의 나라에서 하나는 주의 우편에, 하나는 주의 좌편에 앉게 명하소서
21 And  he said  unto her , What  wilt thou ? She saith  unto him , Grant  that  these  my  two  sons  may sit , the one  on  thy  right hand , and  the other  on  the left , in  thy  kingdom .

22 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희 구하는 것을 너희가 알지 못하는도다 나의 마시려는 잔을 너희가 마실 수 있느냐 저희가 말하되 할 수 있나이다
22 But  Jesus  answered  and said , Ye know  not  what  ye ask . Are ye able  to drink  of the cup  that I  shall  drink of , and  to be baptized  with the baptism  that  I  am baptized with ? They say  unto him , We are able .

23 가라사대 너희가 과연 내 잔을 마시려니와 내 좌우편에 앉는 것은 나의 줄 것이 아니라 내 아버지께서 누구를 위하여 예비하셨든지 그들이 얻을 것이니라
23 And  he saith  unto them , Ye shall drink  indeed  of my  cup , and  be baptized  with the baptism  that  I  am baptized with : but  to sit  on  my  right hand , and  on  my  left , is  not  mine  to give , but  it shall be given to them for whom  it is prepared  of  my  Father .

24 열 제자가 듣고 그 두 형제에 대하여 분히 여기거늘
24 And  when the ten  heard  it, they were moved with indignation  against  the two  brethren .

25 예수께서 제자들을 불러다가 가라사대 이방인의 집권자들이 저희를 임의로 주관하고 그 대인들이 저희에게 권세를 부리는 줄을 너희가 알거니와
25 But  Jesus  called  them  unto him, and said , Ye know  that  the princes  of the Gentiles  exercise dominion over  them , and  they that are great  exercise authority upon  them .

26 너희 중에는 그렇지 아니하니 너희 중에 누구든지 크고자 하는 자는 너희를 섬기는 자가 되고
26 But  it shall  not  be  so  among  you : but  whosoever  will  be  great  among  you , let him be  your  minister

27 너희 중에 누구든지 으뜸이 되고자 하는 자는 너희 종이 되어야 하리라
27 And  whosoever  will  be  chief  among  you , let him be  your  servant :

28 인자가 온 것은 섬김을 받으려 함이 아니라 도리어 섬기려 하고 자기 목숨을 많은 사람의 대속물로 주려 함이니라
28 Even as  the Son  of man  came  not  to be ministered unto , but  to minister , and  to give  his  life  a ransom  for  many .

29 저희가 여리고에서 떠나 갈 때에 큰 무리가 예수를 좇더라
29 And  as they departed  from  Jericho , a great  multitude  followed  him .

30 소경 둘이 길 가에 앉았다가 예수께서 지나가신다 함을 듣고 소리 질러 가로되 주여 우리를 불쌍히 여기소서 다윗의 자손이여 하니
30 And , behold , two  blind men  sitting  by the way  side , when they heard  that  Jesus  passed by , cried out , saying , Have mercy  on us , O Lord , thou Son  of David .

31 무리가 꾸짖어 잠잠하라 하되 더욱 소리 질러 가로되 주여 우리를 불쌍히 여기소서 다윗의 자손이여 하는지라
31 And  the multitude  rebuked  them , because  they should hold their peace : but  they cried  the more , saying , Have mercy  on us , O Lord , thou Son  of David .

32 예수께서 머물러 서서 저희를 불러
32 And  Jesus  stood still , and called  them , and  said , What  will ye  that I shall do  unto you ?

33 가라사대 너희에게 무엇을 하여주기를 원하느냐 가로되 주여 우리 눈 뜨기를 원하나이다
33 They say  unto him , Lord , that  our  eyes  may be opened .

34 예수께서 민망히 여기사 저희 눈을 만지시니 곧 보게 되어 저희가 예수를 좇으니라
34 So  Jesus  had compassion  on them, and touched  their  eyes : and  immediately  their  eyes  received sight , and  they followed  him .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.