마태복음 21장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,527회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 21장

1 저희가 예루살렘에 가까이 와서 감람산 벳바게에 이르렀을 때에 예수께서 두 제자를 보내시며
1 And  when  they drew nigh  unto  Jerusalem , and  were come  to  Bethphage , unto  the mount  of Olives , then  sent  Jesus  two  disciples ,

2 이르시되 너희 맞은편 마을로 가라 곧 매인 나귀와 나귀 새끼가 함께 있는 것을 보리니 풀어 내게로 끌고 오너라
2 Saying  unto them , Go  into  the village  over against  you , and  straightway  ye shall find  an ass  tied , and  a colt  with  her : loose  them, and bring  them unto me .

3 만일 누가 무슨 말을 하거든 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 그리하면 즉시 보내리라 하시니
3 And  if  any man  say  ought  unto you , ye shall say ,  The Lord  hath  need  of them

4 이는 선지자로 하신 말씀을 이루려 하심이라 일렀으되
4 All  this  was done , that  it might be fulfilled  which  was spoken  by  the prophet , saying ,

5 시온 딸에게 이르기를 네 왕이 네게 임하나니 그는 겸손하여 나귀, 곧 멍에 메는 짐승의 새끼를 탔도다 하라 하였느니라
5 Tell ye  the daughter  of Sion , Behold , thy  King  cometh  unto thee , meek , and  sitting  upon  an ass , and  a colt  the foal  of an ass .

6 제자들이 가서 예수의 명하신대로 하여
6 And  the disciples  went , and  did  as  Jesus  commanded  them ,

7 나귀와 나귀 새끼를 끌고 와서 자기들의 겉옷을 그 위에 얹으매 예수께서 그 위에 타시니
7 And brought  the ass , and  the colt , and  put  on  them  their  clothes , and  they set  him thereon  .

8 무리의 대부분은 그 겉옷을 길에 펴며 다른 이는 나무 가지를 베어 길에 펴고
8 And  a very great  multitude  spread  their  garments  in  the way

9 앞에서 가고 뒤에서 따르는 무리가 소리 질러 가로되 호산나 다윗의 자손이여 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 이여 가장 높은 곳에서 호산나 하더라
9 And  the multitudes  that went before , and  that followed , cried , saying , Hosanna  to the Son  of David : Blessed  is he that cometh  in  the name  of the Lord

10 예수께서 예루살렘에 들어가시니 온 성이 소동하여 가로되 이는 누구뇨 하거늘
10 And  when he was come  into  Jerusalem , all  the city  was moved , saying , Who  is  this ?

11 무리가 가로되 갈릴리 나사렛에서 나온 선지자 예수라 하니라
11 And  the multitude  said , This  is  Jesus  the prophet  of  Nazareth  of Galilee .

12 예수께서 성전에 들어가사 성전 안에서 매매하는 모든 자를 내어 쫓으시며 돈 바꾸는 자들의 상과 비둘기 파는 자들의 의자를 둘러엎으시고
12 And  Jesus  went  into  the temple  of God , and  cast out  all them  that sold  and  bought  in  the temple , and  overthrew  the tables  of the moneychangers , and  the seats  of them that sold  doves ,

13 저희에게 이르시되 기록된 바 내 집은 기도하는 집이라 일컬음을 받으리라 하였거늘 너희는 강도의 굴혈을 만드는도다 하시니라
13 And  said  unto them , It is written , My  house  shall be called  the house  of prayer

14 소경과 저는 자들이 성전에서 예수께 나아오매 고쳐주시니
14 And  the blind  and  the lame  came  to him  in  the temple

15 대제사장들과 서기관들이 예수의 하시는 이상한 일과 또 성전에서 소리 질러 호산나 다윗의 자손이여 하는 아이들을 보고 분하여
15 And  when the chief priests  and  scribes  saw  the wonderful things  that  he did , and  the children  crying  in  the temple , and  saying , Hosanna  to the Son  of David

16 예수께 말하되 저희의 하는 말을 듣느뇨 예수께서 가라사대 그렇다 어린 아기와 젖먹이들의 입에서 나오는 찬미를 온전케 하셨나이다 함을 너희가 읽어 본 일이 없느냐 하시고
16 And  said  unto him , Hearest thou  what  these  say ? And  Jesus  saith  unto them , Yea

17 그들을 떠나 성밖으로 베다니에 가서 거기서 유하시니라
17 And  he left  them , and went  out of  the city  into  Bethany

18 이른 아침에 성으로 들어오실 때에 시장하신지라
18 Now  in the morning  as he returned  into  the city , he hungered .

19 길 가에서 한 무화과나무를 보시고 그리로 가사 잎사귀 밖에 아무 것도 얻지 못하시고 나무에게 이르시되 이제부터 영원토록 네게 열매가 맺지 못하리라 하시니 무화과나무가 곧 마른지라
19 And  when he saw  a  fig tree  in  the way , he came  to  it , and  found  nothing  thereon  , but  leaves  only , and  said  unto it , Let no  fruit  grow  on  thee  henceforward  for  ever . And  presently  the fig tree  withered away .

20 제자들이 보고 이상히 여겨 가로되 무화과나무가 어찌하여 곧 말랐나이까
20 And  when the disciples  saw  it, they marvelled , saying , How  soon  is the fig tree  withered away !

21 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 만일 너희가 믿음이 있고 의심치 아니하면 이 무화과나무에게 된 이런 일만 할뿐 아니라 이 산더러 들려 바다에 던지우라 하여도 될 것이요
21 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto them , Verily  I say  unto you , If  ye have  faith , and  doubt  not , ye shall  not  only  do  this  which is done to the fig tree , but  also if  ye shall say  unto this  mountain , Be thou removed , and  be thou cast  into  the sea

22 너희가 기도할 때에 무엇이든지 믿고 구하는 것은 다 받으리라 하시니라
22 And  all things , whatsoever  ye shall ask  in  prayer , believing , ye shall receive .

23 예수께서 성전에 들어가 가르치실쌔 대제사장들과 백성의 장로들이 나아와 가로되 네가 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하느뇨 또 누가 이 권세를 주었느뇨
23 And  when he was come  into  the temple , the chief priests  and  the elders  of the people  came  unto him  as he was teaching , and said , By  what  authority  doest thou  these things ? and  who  gave  thee  this  authority ?

24 예수께서 대답하시되 나도 한 말을 너희에게 물으리니 너희가 대답하면 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 이르리라
24 And  Jesus  answered  and said  unto them , I also  will ask  you  one  thing , which  if  ye tell  me , I in like wise  will tell  you  by  what  authority  I do  these things .

25 요한의 세례가 어디로서 왔느냐 하늘로서냐 사람에게로서냐 저희가 서로 의논하여 가로되 만일 하늘로서라 하면 어찌하여 저를 믿지 아니하였느냐 할 것이요
25 The baptism  of John , whence  was it ? from  heaven , or  of  men ? And  they reasoned  with  themselves , saying , If  we shall say , From  heaven

26 만일 사람에게로서라 하면 모든 사람이 요한을 선지자로 여기니 백성이 무섭다 하여
26 But  if  we shall say , Of  men

27 예수께 대답하여 가로되 우리가 알지 못하노라 하니 예수께서 가라사대 나도 무슨 권세로 이런 일을 하는지 너희에게 이르지 아니하리라
27 And  they answered  Jesus , and said , We cannot  tell . And  he said  unto them , Neither  tell  I  you  by  what  authority  I do  these things .

28 그러나 너희 생각에는 어떠하뇨 한 사람이 두 아들이 있는데 맏아들에게 가서 이르되 얘 오늘 포도원에 가서 일하라 하니
28 But  what  think  ye ? A certain man  had  two  sons

29 대답하여 가로되 아버지여 가겠소이다 하더니 가지 아니하고
29 He answered  and said , I will  not : but  afterward  he repented , and went .

30 둘째 아들에게 가서 또 이같이 말하니 대답하여 가로되 싫소이다 하더니 그 후에 뉘우치고 갔으니
30 And  he came  to the second , and said  likewise . And  he answered  and said , I  go, sir : and  went  not .

31 그 둘 중에 누가 아비의 뜻대로 하였느뇨 가로되 둘째 아들이니이다 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 세리들과 창기들이 너희보다 먼저 하나님의 나라에 들어가리라
31 Whether  of  them twain  did  the will  of his father ? They say  unto him , The first . Jesus  saith  unto them , Verily  I say  unto you , That  the publicans  and  the harlots  go  into  the kingdom  of God  before  you .

32 요한이 의의 도로 너희에게 왔거늘 너희는 저를 믿지 아니하였으되 세리와 창기는 믿었으며 너희는 이것을 보고도 종시 뉘우쳐 믿지 아니하였도다
32 For  John  came  unto  you  in  the way  of righteousness , and  ye believed  him  not : but  the publicans  and  the harlots  believed  him : and  ye , when ye had seen  it, repented  not  afterward , that ye might believe  him .

33 다시 한 비유를 들으라 한 집 주인이 포도원을 만들고 산울로 두르고 거기 즙 짜는 구유를 파고 망대를 짓고 농부들에게 세로 주고 타국에 갔더니
33 Hear  another  parable : There was  a certain  householder , which  planted  a vineyard , and  hedged  it  round about , and  digged  a winepress  in  it , and  built  a tower , and  let  it  out  to husbandmen , and  went into a far country :

34 실과 때가 가까우매 그 실과를 받으려고 자기 종들을 농부들에게 보내니
34 And  when  the time  of the fruit  drew near , he sent  his  servants  to  the husbandmen , that they might receive  the fruits  of it .

35 농부들이 종들을 잡아 하나는 심히 때리고 하나는 죽이고 하나는 돌로 쳤거늘
35 And  the husbandmen  took  his  servants , and beat  one ,  and  killed  another , and  stoned  another .

36 다시 다른 종들을 처음보다 많이 보내니 저희에게도 그렇게 하였는지라
36 Again , he sent  other  servants  more  than the first : and  they did  unto them  likewise .

37 후에 자기 아들을 보내며 가로되 저희가 내 아들은 공경하리라 하였더니
37 But  last of all  he sent  unto  them  his  son , saying , They will reverence  my  son .

38 농부들이 그 아들을 보고 서로 말하되 이는 상속자니 자 죽이고 그의 유업을 차지하자 하고
38 But  when the husbandmen  saw  the son , they said  among  themselves , This  is  the heir

39 이에 잡아 포도원 밖에 내어 쫓아 죽였느니라
39 And  they caught  him , and cast  him out of  the vineyard , and  slew  him.

40 그러면 포도원 주인이 올 때에 이 농부들을 어떻게 하겠느뇨
40 When  the lord  therefore  of the vineyard  cometh , what  will he do  unto those  husbandmen ?

41 저희가 말하되 이 악한 자들을 진멸하고 포도원은 제 때에 실과를 바칠만한 다른 농부들에게 세로 줄찌니이다
41 They say  unto him , He will miserably  destroy  those  wicked men , and  will let out  his vineyard  unto other  husbandmen , which  shall render  him  the fruits  in  their  seasons .

42 예수께서 가라사대 너희가 성경에 건축자들의 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 이것은 주로 말미암아 된 것이요 우리 눈에 기이하도다 함을 읽어 본 일이 없느냐
42 Jesus  saith  unto them , Did ye  never  read  in  the scriptures , The stone  which  the builders  rejected , the same  is become  the head  of the corner : this  is  the Lord's  doing , and  it is  marvellous  in  our  eyes ?

43 그러므로 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님의 나라를 너희는 빼앗기고 그 나라의 열매 맺는 백성이 받으리라
43 Therefore  say I  unto you ,  The kingdom  of God  shall be taken  from  you , and  given  to a nation  bringing forth  the fruits  thereof .

44 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 저를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니
44 And  whosoever shall fall  on  this  stone  shall be broken : but  on  whomsoever  it shall fall , it will grind  him  to powder .

45 대제사장들과 바리새인들이 예수의 비유를 듣고 자기들을 가리켜 말씀하심인줄 알고
45 And  when the chief priests  and  Pharisees  had heard  his parables , they perceived  that  he spake  of  them .

46 잡고자 하나 무리를 무서워하니 이는 저희가 예수를 선지자로 앎이었더라
46 But  when they sought  to lay hands  on him , they feared  the multitude , because  they took  him  for  a prophet .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.