profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 88회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 22장

1 예수께서 다시 비유로 대답하여 가라사대
1 And  Jesus  answered  and spake  unto them  again  by  parables , and said ,

2 천국은 마치 자기 아들을 위하여 혼인 잔치를 베푼 어떤 임금과 같으니
2 The kingdom  of heaven  is like  unto a certain  king , which  made  a marriage  for his  son ,

3 그 종들을 보내어 그 청한 사람들을 혼인 잔치에 오라 하였더니 오기를 싫어하거늘
3 And  sent forth  his  servants  to call  them that were bidden  to  the wedding : and  they would  not  come .

4 다시 다른 종들을 보내며 가로되 청한 사람들에게 이르기를 내가 오찬을 준비하되 나의 소와 살진 짐승을 잡고 모든 것을 갖추었으니 혼인 잔치에 오소서 하라 하였더니
4 Again , he sent forth  other  servants , saying , Tell  them which are bidden , Behold , I have prepared  my  dinner : my  oxen  and  my fatlings  are killed , and  all things  are ready : come  unto  the marriage .

5 저희가 돌아보지도 않고 하나는 자기 밭으로, 하나는 자기 상업차로 가고
5 But  they made light of  it, and went their ways , one  to  his  farm , another  to  his  merchandise :

6 그 남은 자들은 종들을 잡아 능욕하고 죽이니
6 And  the remnant  took  his  servants , and  entreated them spitefully , and  slew  them.

7 임금이 노하여 군대를 보내어 그 살인한 자들을 진멸하고 그 동네를 불사르고
7 But  when the king  heard  thereof, he was wroth : and  he sent forth  his  armies , and destroyed  those  murderers , and  burned up  their  city .

8 이에 종들에게 이르되 혼인 잔치는 예비되었으나 청한 사람들은 합당치 아니하니
8 Then  saith he  to his  servants ,  The wedding  is  ready , but  they which were bidden  were  not  worthy .

9 사거리 길에 가서 사람을 만나는 대로 혼인 잔치에 청하여 오너라 한대
9 Go ye  therefore  into  the highways  , and  as many as  ye shall find , bid  to  the marriage .

10 종들이 길에 나가 악한 자나 선한 자나 만나는 대로 모두 데려 오니 혼인 자리에 손이 가득한지라
10 So  those  servants  went out  into  the highways , and gathered together  all  as many as  they found , both  bad  and  good : and  the wedding  was furnished  with guests .

11 임금이 손을 보러 들어올쌔 거기서 예복을 입지 않은 한 사람을 보고
11 And  when  the king  came in  to see  the guests , he saw  there  a man  which had  not  on  a wedding  garment :

12 가로되 친구여 어찌하여 예복을 입지 않고 여기 들어왔느냐 하니 저가 유구무언이어늘
12 And  he saith  unto him , Friend , how  camest thou  in hither  not  having  a wedding  garment ? And  he was speechless .

13 임금이 사환들에게 말하되 그 수족을 결박하여 바깥 어두움에 내어 던지라 거기서 슬피 울며 이를 갊이 있으리라 하니라
13 Then  said  the king  to the servants , Bind  him  hand  and  foot , and take  him  away , and  cast  him into  outer  darkness

14 청함을 받은 자는 많되 택함을 입은 자는 적으니라
14 For  many  are  called , but  few  are chosen .

15 이에 바리새인들이 가서 어떻게 하여 예수로 말의 올무에 걸리게 할까 상론하고
15 Then  went  the Pharisees , and took  counsel  how  they might entangle  him  in  his talk .

16 자기 제자들을 헤롯 당원들과 함께 예수께 보내어 말하되 선생님이여 우리가 아노니 당신은 참되시고 참으로써 하나님의 도를 가르치시며 아무라도 꺼리는 일이 없으시니 이는 사람을 외모로 보지 아니하심이니이다
16 And  they sent out  unto him  their  disciples  with  the Herodians , saying , Master , we know  that  thou art  true , and  teachest  the way  of God  in  truth ,  neither  carest  thou  for  any  man: for  thou regardest  not  the person  of men .

17 그러면 당신의 생각에는 어떠한지 우리에게 이르소서 가이사에게 세를 바치는 것이 가하니이까 불가하니이까 한대
17 Tell  us  therefore , What  thinkest  thou ? Is it lawful  to give  tribute  unto Caesar , or  not ?

18 예수께서 저희의 악함을 아시고 가라사대 외식하는 자들아 어찌하여 나를 시험하느냐
18 But  Jesus  perceived  their  wickedness , and said , Why  tempt ye  me , ye hypocrites ?

19 셋돈을 내게 보이라 하시니 데나리온 하나를 가져왔거늘
19 Shew  me  the tribute  money . And  they brought  unto him  a penny .

20 예수께서 말씀하시되 이 형상과 이 글이 뉘 것이냐
20 And  he saith  unto them , Whose  is this  image  and  superscription ?

21 가로되 가이사의 것이니이다 이에 가라사대 그런즉 가이사의 것은 가이사에게, 하나님의 것은 하나님께 바치라 하시니
21 They say  unto him , Caesar's . Then  saith he  unto them , Render  therefore  unto Caesar  the things which are  Caesar's

22 저희가 이 말씀을 듣고 기이히 여겨 예수를 떠나가니라
22 When  they had heard  these words, they marvelled , and  left  him , and went their way .

23 부활이 없다 하는 사두개인들이 그 날에 예수께 와서 물어 가로되
23 The same  day  came  to him  the Sadducees , which  say  that there is  no  resurrection , and  asked  him ,

24 선생님이여 모세가 일렀으되 사람이 만일 자식이 없이 죽으면 그 동생이 그 아내에게 장가들어 형을 위하여 후사를 세울찌니라 하였나이다
24 Saying , Master , Moses  said , If  a man  die , having  no  children , his  brother  shall marry  his  wife , and  raise up  seed  unto his  brother .

25 우리 중에 칠 형제가 있었는데 맏이 장가들었다가 죽어 후사가 없으므로 그의 아내를 그 동생에게 끼쳐두고
25 Now  there were  with  us  seven  brethren : and  the first , when he had married a wife , deceased , and , having  no  issue , left  his  wife  unto his  brother :

26 그 둘째와 세째로 일곱째까지 그렇게 하다가
26 Likewise  the second  also , and  the third , unto  the seventh .

27 최후에 그 여자도 죽었나이다
27 And  last  of all  the woman  died  also .

28 그런즉 저희가 다 그를 취하였으니 부활 때에 일곱 중에 뉘 아내가 되리이까
28 Therefore  in  the resurrection  whose  wife  shall she be  of the seven ? for  they all  had  her .

29 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희가 성경도, 하나님의 능력도 알지 못하는 고로 오해하였도다
29 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto them , Ye do err , not  knowing  the scriptures , nor  the power  of God .

30 부활 때에는 장가도 아니 가고 시집도 아니 가고 하늘에 있는 천사들과 같으니라
30 For  in  the resurrection  they neither  marry , nor  are given in marriage , but  are  as  the angels  of God  in  heaven .

31 죽은 자의 부활을 의논할찐대 하나님이 너희에게 말씀하신 바
31 But  as touching  the resurrection  of the dead , have ye  not  read  that which  was spoken  unto you  by  God , saying ,

32 나는 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이요 야곱의 하나님이로라 하신 것을 읽어 보지 못하였느냐 하나님은 죽은 자의 하나님이 아니요 산 자의 하나님이시니라 하시니
32 I  am  the God  of Abraham , and  the God  of Isaac , and  the God  of Jacob ? God  is  not  the God  of the dead , but  of the living .

33 무리가 듣고 그의 가르치심에 놀라더라
33 And  when the multitude  heard  this, they were astonished  at  his  doctrine .

34 예수께서 사두개인들로 대답할 수 없게 하셨다 함을 바리새인들이 듣고 모였는데
34 But  when the Pharisees  had heard  that  he had put  the Sadducees  to silence , they were gathered  together  .

35 그 중에 한 율법사가 예수를 시험하여 묻되
35 Then  one  of  them , which was a lawyer , asked  him a question, tempting  him , and  saying ,

36 선생님이여 율법 중에 어느 계명이 크니이까
36 Master , which  is the great  commandment  in  the law ?

37 예수께서 가라사대 네 마음을 다하고 목숨을 다하고 뜻을 다하여 주 너의 하나님을 사랑하라 하셨으니
37 Jesus  said  unto him , Thou shalt love  the Lord  thy  God  with  all  thy  heart , and  with  all  thy  soul , and  with  all  thy  mind .

38 이것이 크고 첫째 되는 계명이요
38 This  is  the first  and  great  commandment .

39 둘째는 그와 같으니 네 이웃을 네 몸과 같이 사랑하라 하셨으니
39 And  the second  is like  unto it , Thou shalt love  thy  neighbour  as  thyself .

40 이 두 계명이 온 율법과 선지자의 강령이니라
40 On  these  two  commandments  hang  all  the law  and  the prophets .

41 바리새인들이 모였을 때에 예수께서 그들에게 물으시되
41 While  the Pharisees  were gathered together , Jesus  asked  them ,

42 너희는 그리스도에 대하여 어떻게 생각하느냐 뉘 자손이냐 대답하되 다윗의 자손이니이다
42 Saying , What  think  ye  of  Christ ? whose  son  is he ? They say  unto him , The Son of David .

43 가라사대 그러면 다윗이 성령에 감동하여 어찌 그리스도를 주라 칭하여 말하되
43 He saith  unto them , How  then  doth David  in  spirit  call  him  Lord , saying ,

44 주께서 내 주께 이르시되 내가 네 원수를 네 발 아래 둘 때까지 내 우편에 앉았으라 하셨도다 하였느냐
44 The LORD  said  unto my  Lord , Sit thou  on  my  right hand , till  I make  thine  enemies  thy  footstool  ?

45 다윗이 그리스도를 주라 칭하였은즉 어찌 그의 자손이 되겠느냐 하시니
45 If  David  then  call  him  Lord , how  is he  his  son ?

46 한 말도 능히 대답하는 자가 없고 그 날부터 감히 그에게 묻는 자도 없더라
46 And  no man  was able  to answer  him  a word , neither  durst  any  man from  that  day  forth ask  him  any more  questions.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.