마태복음 28장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,264회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마태복음 28장

1 안식일이 다하여가고 안식 후 첫날이 되려는 미명에 막달라 마리아와 다른 마리아가 무덤을 보려고 왔더니
1 In the end  of the sabbath , as it began to dawn  toward  the first  day of the week , came  Mary  Magdalene  and  the other  Mary  to see  the sepulchre .

2 큰 지진이 나며 주의 천사가 하늘로서 내려와 돌을 굴려 내고 그 위에 앉았는데
2 And , behold , there was  a great  earthquake : for  the angel  of the Lord  descended  from  heaven , and came  and rolled back  the stone  from  the door , and  sat  upon  it .

3 그 형상이 번개 같고 그 옷은 눈 같이 희거늘
3 His  countenance  was  like  lightning , and  his  raiment  white  as  snow :

4 수직하던 자들이 저를 무서워하여 떨며 죽은 사람과 같이 되었더라
4 And  for  fear  of him  the keepers  did shake , and  became  as  dead  men.

5 천사가 여자들에게 일러 가로되 너희는 무서워 말라 십자가에 못 박히신 예수를 너희가 찾는 줄을 내가 아노라
5 And  the angel  answered  and said  unto the women , Fear  not  ye : for  I know  that  ye seek  Jesus , which  was crucified .

6 그가 여기 계시지 않고 그의 말씀하시던 대로 살아나셨느니라 와서 그의 누우셨던 곳을 보라
6 He is  not  here : for  he is risen , as  he said . Come , see  the place  where  the Lord  lay .

7 또 빨리 가서 그의 제자들에게 이르되 그가 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나셨고 너희보다 먼저 갈릴리로 가시나니 거기서 너희가 뵈오리라 하라 보라 내가 너희에게 일렀느니라 하거늘
7 And  go  quickly , and tell  his  disciples  that  he is risen  from  the dead

8 그 여자들이 무서움과 큰 기쁨으로 무덤을 빨리 떠나 제자들에게 알게 하려고 달음질할쌔
8 And  they departed  quickly  from  the sepulchre  with  fear  and  great  joy

9 예수께서 저희를 만나 가라사대 평안하뇨 하시거늘 여자들이 나아가 그 발을 붙잡고 경배하니
9 And  as  they went  to tell  his  disciples ,  behold , Jesus  met  them , saying , All hail . And  they came  and  held  him  by the feet , and  worshipped  him .

10 이에 예수께서 가라사대 무서워 말라 가서 내 형제들에게 갈릴리로 가라 하라 거기서 나를 보리라 하시니라
10 Then  said  Jesus  unto them , Be  not  afraid : go  tell  my  brethren  that  they go  into  Galilee , and there  shall they see  me .

11 여자들이 갈제 파숫군 중 몇이 성에 들어가 모든 된 일을 대제사장들에게 고하니
11 Now  when they were going , behold , some  of the watch  came  into  the city , and shewed  unto the chief priests  all the things  that were done .

12 그들이 장로들과 함께 모여 의논하고 군병들에게 돈을 많이 주며
12 And  when they were assembled  with  the elders , and  had taken  counsel , they gave  large  money  unto the soldiers ,

13 가로되 너희는 말하기를 그의 제자들이 밤에 와서 우리가 잘 때에 그를 도적질하여 갔다 하라
13 Saying , Say ye ,  His  disciples  came  by night , and stole  him  away while we  slept .

14 만일 이 말이 총독에게 들리면 우리가 권하여 너희로 근심되지 않게 하리라 하니
14 And  if  this  come to  the governor's  ears , we  will persuade  him , and  secure  you .

15 군병들이 돈을 받고 가르친 대로 하였으니 이 말이 오늘날까지 유대인 가운데 두루 퍼지니라
15 So  they took  the money , and did  as  they were taught : and  this  saying  is commonly reported  among  the Jews  until  this day .

16 열 한 제자가 갈릴리에 가서 예수의 명하시던 산에 이르러
16 Then  the eleven  disciples  went away  into  Galilee , into  a mountain  where  Jesus  had appointed  them .

17 예수를 뵈옵고 경배하나 오히려 의심하는 자도 있더라
17 And  when they saw  him , they worshipped  him : but  some doubted .

18 예수께서 나아와 일러 가라사대 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니
18 And  Jesus  came  and spake  unto them , saying , All  power  is given  unto me  in  heaven  and  in  earth .

19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 주고
19 Go ye  therefore , and teach  all  nations , baptizing  them  in  the name  of the Father , and  of the Son , and  of the Holy  Ghost :

20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼찌어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라
20 Teaching  them  to observe  all things  whatsoever  I have commanded  you : and , lo , I  am  with  you  alway  , even unto  the end  of the world . Amen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.