마가복음 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 88회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마가복음 8장

1 그 즈음에 또 큰 무리가 있어 먹을 것이 없는지라 예수께서 제자들을 불러 이르시되
1 In  those  days  the multitude  being  very great , and  having  nothing  to eat , Jesus  called  his  disciples  unto him, and saith  unto them ,

2 내가 무리를 불쌍히 여기노라 저희가 나와 함께 있은 지 이미 사흘이매 먹을 것이 없도다
2 I have compassion  on  the multitude , because  they have  now  been  with me  three  days , and  have  nothing  to eat :

3 만일 내가 저희를 굶겨 집으로 보내면 길에서 기진하리라 그 중에는 멀리서 온 사람도 있느니라
3 And  if  I send  them  away  fasting  to  their own  houses , they will faint  by  the way : for  divers  of them  came  from far .

4 제자들이 대답하되 이 광야에서 어디서 떡을 얻어 이 사람들로 배부르게 할 수 있으리이까
4 And  his  disciples  answered  him , From whence  can  a man  satisfy  these  men with bread  here  in  the wilderness ?

5 예수께서 물으시되 너희에게 떡 몇 개나 있느냐 가로되 일곱이로소이다 하거늘
5 And  he asked  them , How many  loaves  have ye ? And  they said , Seven .

6 예수께서 무리를 명하사 땅에 앉게 하시고 떡 일곱 개를 가지사 축사하시고 떼어 제자들에게 주어 그 앞에 놓게 하시니 제자들이 무리 앞에 놓더라
6 And  he commanded  the people  to sit down  on  the ground : and  he took  the seven  loaves , and gave thanks , and brake , and  gave  to his  disciples  to  set before  them

7 또 작은 생선 두어 마리가 있는지라 이에 축복하시고 명하사 이것도 그 앞에 놓게 하시니
7 And  they had  a few  small fishes : and  he blessed , and commanded  to set  them  also  before  them.

8 배불리 먹고 남은 조각 일곱 광주리를 거두었으며
8 So  they did eat , and  were filled : and  they took up  of the broken  meat that was left  seven  baskets .

9 사람은 약 사천 명이었더라 예수께서 저희를 흩어 보내시고
9 And  they that had eaten  were  about  four thousand : and  he sent  them  away .

10 곧 제자들과 함께 배에 오르사 달마누다 지방으로 가시니라
10 And  straightway  he entered  into  a ship  with  his  disciples , and came  into  the parts  of Dalmanutha .

11 바리새인들이 나와서 예수께 힐난하며 그를 시험하여 하늘로서 오는 표적을 구하거늘
11 And  the Pharisees  came forth , and  began  to question  with him , seeking  of  him  a sign  from  heaven , tempting  him .

12 예수께서 마음 속에 깊이 탄식하시며 가라사대 어찌하여 이 세대가 표적을 구하느냐 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 이 세대에게 표적을 주시지 아니하리라 하시고
12 And  he sighed deeply  in his  spirit , and saith , Why  doth  this  generation  seek after  a sign ? verily  I say  unto you , There shall no  sign  be given  unto this  generation .

13 저희를 떠나 다시 배에 올라 건너편으로 가시니라
13 And  he left  them , and entering  into  the ship  again  departed  to  the other side .

14 제자들이 떡 가져오기를 잊었으매 배에 떡 한 개 밖에 저희에게 없더라
14 Now  the disciples had forgotten  to take  bread , neither  had  they in  the ship  with  them  more than  one  loaf .

15 예수께서 경계하여 가라사대 삼가 바리새인들의 누룩과 헤롯의 누룩을 주의하라 하신대
15 And  he charged  them , saying , Take heed , beware  of  the leaven  of the Pharisees , and  of the leaven  of Herod .

16 제자들이 서로 의논하기를 이는 우리에게 떡이 없음이로다 하거늘
16 And  they reasoned  among  themselves , saying , It is because  we have  no  bread .

17 예수께서 아시고 이르시되 너희가 어찌 떡이 없음으로 의논하느냐 아직도 알지 못하며 깨닫지 못하느냐 너희 마음이 둔하냐
17 And  when Jesus  knew  it, he saith  unto them , Why  reason ye , because  ye have  no  bread ? perceive ye  not yet , neither  understand ? have ye  your  heart  yet  hardened ?

18 너희가 눈이 있어도 보지 못하며 귀가 있어도 듣지 못하느냐 또 기억지 못하느냐
18 Having  eyes , see ye  not ? and  having  ears , hear ye  not ? and  do ye  not  remember ?

19 내가 떡 다섯 개를 오천 명에게 떼어 줄 때에 조각 몇 바구니를 거두었더냐 가로되 열 둘이니이다
19 When  I brake  the five  loaves  among  five thousand , how many  baskets  full  of fragments  took ye up ? They say  unto him , Twelve .

20 또 일곱 개를 사천 명에게 떼어 줄 때에 조각 몇 광주리를 거두었더냐 가로되 일곱이니이다
20 And  when  the seven  among  four thousand , how many  baskets  full  of fragments  took ye up ? And  they said , Seven .

21 가라사대 아직도 깨닫지 못하느냐 하시니라
21 And  he said  unto them , How  is it that ye do  not  understand ?

22 벳새다에 이르매 사람들이 소경 하나를 데리고 예수께 나아와 손 대시기를 구하거늘
22 And  he cometh  to  Bethsaida

23 예수께서 소경의 손을 붙드시고 마을 밖으로 데리고 나가사 눈에 침을 뱉으시며 그에게 안수하시고 무엇이 보이느냐 물으시니
23 And  he took  the blind man  by the hand , and led  him  out of  the town

24 우러러보며 가로되 사람들이 보이나이다 나무 같은 것들의 걸어가는 것을 보나이다 하거늘
24 And  he looked up , and said ,  I see  men  as  trees , walking .

25 이에 그 눈에 다시 안수하시매 저가 주목하여 보더니 나아서 만물을 밝히 보는지라
25 After  that he put  his hands  again  upon  his  eyes , and  made  him  look up : and  he was restored , and  saw  every man  clearly .

26 예수께서 그 사람을 집으로 보내시며 가라사대 마을에도 들어가지 말라 하시니라
26 And  he sent  him  away  to  his  house , saying , Neither  go  into  the town , nor  tell  it to any  in  the town .

27 예수와 제자들이 가이사랴 빌립보 여러 마을로 나가실쌔 노중에서 제자들에게 물어 가라사대 사람들이 나를 누구라고 하느냐
27 And  Jesus  went out , and  his  disciples , into  the towns  of Caesarea  Philippi : and  by  the way  he asked  his  disciples , saying  unto them , Whom  do  men  say  that I  am ?

28 여짜와 가로되 세례 요한이라 하고 더러는 엘리야, 더러는 선지자 중의 하나라 하나이다
28 And  they answered , John  the Baptist : but  some  say, Elias

29 또 물으시되 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시니이다 하매
29 And  he saith  unto them , But  whom  say  ye  that I  am ? And  Peter  answereth  and saith  unto him , Thou  art  the Christ .

30 이에 자기의 일을 아무에게도 말하지 말라 경계하시고
30 And  he charged  them  that  they should tell  no man  of  him .

31 인자가 많은 고난을 받고 장로들과 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 버린 바 되어 죽임을 당하고 사흘 만에 살아나야 할 것을 비로소 저희에게 가르치시되
31 And  he began  to teach  them , that  the Son  of man  must  suffer  many things , and  be rejected  of  the elders , and  of the chief priests , and  scribes , and  be killed , and  after  three  days  rise again .

32 드러내놓고 이 말씀을 하시니 베드로가 예수를 붙들고 간하매
32 And  he spake  that saying  openly . And  Peter  took  him , and began  to rebuke  him .

33 예수께서 돌이키사 제자들을 보시며 베드로를 꾸짖어 가라사대 사단아 내 뒤로 물러가라 네가 하나님의 일을 생각지 아니하고 도리어 사람의 일을 생각하는도다 하시고
33 But  when he had turned about  and  looked  on his  disciples , he rebuked  Peter , saying , Get thee  behind  me , Satan : for  thou savourest  not  the things that be of God , but  the things that be of men .

34 무리와 제자들을 불러 이르시되 아무든지 나를 따라 오려거든 자기를 부인하고 자기 십자가를 지고 나를 좇을 것이니라
34 And  when he had called  the people  unto him with  his  disciples  also, he said  unto them , Whosoever  will  come  after  me , let him deny  himself , and  take up  his  cross , and  follow  me .

35 누구든지 제 목숨을 구원코자 하면 잃을 것이요 누구든지 나와 복음을 위하여 제 목숨을 잃으면 구원하리라
35 For  whosoever  will  save  his  life  shall lose  it

36 사람이 만일 온 천하를 얻고도 제 목숨을 잃으면 무엇이 유익하리요
36 For  what  shall it profit  a man , if  he shall gain  the whole  world , and  lose  his own  soul ?

37 사람이 무엇을 주고 제 목숨을 바꾸겠느냐
37 Or  what  shall  a man  give  in exchange  for his  soul ?

38 누구든지 이 음란하고 죄 많은 세대에서 나와 내 말을 부끄러워하면 인자도 아버지의 영광으로 거룩한 천사들과 함께 올 때에 그 사람을 부끄러워하리라
38 Whosoever  therefore  shall be ashamed  of me  and  of my  words  in  this  adulterous  and  sinful  generation

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.