마가복음 10장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 352회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

마가복음 10장

1 예수께서 거기서 떠나 유대 지경과 요단강 건너편으로 가시니 무리가 다시 모여들거늘 예수께서 다시 전례대로 가르치시더니
1 And  he arose  from thence , and cometh  into  the coasts  of Judaea  by  the farther side  of Jordan : and  the people  resort  unto  him  again

2 바리새인들이 예수께 나아와 그를 시험하여 묻되 사람이 아내를 내어 버리는 것이 옳으니이까
2 And  the Pharisees  came to him , and asked  him , Is it  lawful  for a man  to put away  his wife ? tempting  him .

3 대답하여 가라사대 모세가 어떻게 너희에게 명하였느냐
3 And  he answered  and said  unto them , What  did Moses  command  you ?

4 가로되 모세는 이혼 증서를 써주어 내어 버리기를 허락하였나이다
4 And  they said , Moses  suffered  to write  a bill  of divorcement , and  to put her away .

5 예수께서 저희에게 이르시되 너희 마음의 완악함을 인하여 이 명령을 기록하였거니와
5 And  Jesus  answered  and said  unto them , For  the hardness  of your  heart  he wrote  you  this  precept .

6 창조 시로부터 저희를 남자와 여자로 만드셨으니
6 But  from  the beginning  of the creation  God  made  them  male  and  female .

7 이러므로 사람이 그 부모를 떠나서
7 For this cause  shall  a man  leave  his  father  and  mother , and  cleave  to  his  wife

8 그 둘이 한 몸이 될찌니라 이러한즉 이제 둘이 아니요 한 몸이니
8 And  they twain  shall be  one  flesh : so then  they are  no more  twain , but  one  flesh .

9 그러므로 하나님이 짝지어 주신 것을 사람이 나누지 못할찌니라 하시더라
9 What  therefore  God  hath joined together , let  not  man  put asunder .

10 집에서 제자들이 다시 이 일을 묻자온대
10 And  in  the house  his  disciples  asked  him  again  of  the same  matter.

11 이르시되 누구든지 그 아내를 내어 버리고 다른데 장가드는 자는 본처에게 간음을 행함이요
11 And  he saith  unto them , Whosoever  shall put away  his  wife , and  marry  another , committeth adultery  against  her .

12 또 아내가 남편을 버리고 다른 데로 시집가면 간음을 행함이니라
12 And  if  a woman  shall put away  her  husband , and  be married  to another , she committeth adultery .

13 사람들이 예수의 만져주심을 바라고 어린아이들을 데리고 오매 제자들이 꾸짖거늘
13 And  they brought  young children  to him , that  he should touch  them : and  his disciples  rebuked  those that brought  them.

14 예수께서 보시고 분히 여겨 이르시되 어린아이들의 내게 오는 것을 용납하고 금하지 말라 하나님의 나라가 이런 자의 것이니라
14 But  when Jesus  saw  it, he was much displeased , and  said  unto them , Suffer  the little children  to come  unto  me , and  forbid  them  not : for  of such  is  the kingdom  of God .

15 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 누구든지 하나님의 나라를 어린아이와 같이 받들지 않는 자는 결단코 들어가지 못하리라 하시고
15 Verily  I say  unto you , Whosoever  shall  not  receive  the kingdom  of God  as  a little child , he shall  not  enter  therein  .

16 그 어린아이들을 안고 저희 위에 안수하시고 축복하시니라
16 And  he took  them  up in his arms , put  his hands  upon  them , and blessed  them .

17 예수께서 길에 나가실쌔 한 사람이 달려와서 꿇어 앉아 묻자오되 선한 선생님이여 내가 무엇을 하여야 영생을 얻으리이까
17 And  when he was gone forth  into  the way  , there came  one  running , and  kneeled  to him , and asked  him , Good  Master , what  shall I do  that  I may inherit  eternal  life ?

18 예수께서 이르시되 네가 어찌하여 나를 선하다 일컫느냐 하나님 한분 외에는 선한 이가 없느니라
18 And  Jesus  said  unto him , Why  callest thou  me  good ? there is none  good  but  one , that is, God .

19 네가 계명을 아나니 살인하지 말라, 간음하지 말라, 도적질하지 말라, 거짓 증거하지 말라, 속여 취하지 말라, 네 부모를 공경하라 하였느니라
19 Thou knowest  the commandments , Do  not  commit adultery , Do  not  kill , Do  not  steal , Do  not  bear false witness , Defraud  not , Honour  thy  father  and  mother .

20 여짜오되 선생님이여 이것은 내가 어려서부터 다 지키었나이다
20 And  he answered  and said  unto him , Master , all  these  have I observed  from  my  youth .

21 예수께서 그를 보시고 사랑하사 가라사대 네게 오히려 한 가지 부족한 것이 있으니 가서 네 있는 것을 다 팔아 가난한 자들을 주라 그리하면 하늘에서 보화가 네게 있으리라 그리고 와서 나를 좇으라 하시니
21 Then  Jesus  beholding  him  loved  him , and  said  unto him , One thing  thou  lackest : go thy way , sell  whatsoever  thou hast , and  give  to the poor , and  thou shalt have  treasure  in  heaven : and  come , take up  the cross , and follow  me .

22 그 사람은 재물이 많은고로 이 말씀을 인하여 슬픈 기색을 띠고 근심하며 가니라
22 And  he was sad  at  that saying , and went away  grieved : for  he had  great  possessions .

23 예수께서 둘러보시고 제자들에게 이르시되 재물이 있는 자는 하나님의 나라에 들어가기가 심히 어렵도다 하시니
23 And  Jesus  looked round about , and saith  unto his  disciples , How  hardly  shall they that have  riches  enter  into  the kingdom  of God !

24 제자들이 그 말씀에 놀라는지라 예수께서 다시 대답하여 가라사대 얘들아 하나님의 나라에 들어가기가 어떻게 어려운지
24 And  the disciples  were astonished  at  his  words . But  Jesus  answereth  again , and saith  unto them , Children , how  hard  is it  for them that trust  in  riches  to enter  into  the kingdom  of God !

25 약대가 바늘귀로 나가는 것이 부자가 하나님의 나라에 들어가는 것보다 쉬우니라 하신대
25 It is  easier  for a camel  to go  through  the eye  of a needle , than  for a rich man  to enter  into  the kingdom  of God .

26 제자들이 심히 놀라 서로 말하되 그런즉 누가 구원을 얻을 수 있는가 하니
26 And  they were astonished  out of measure , saying  among  themselves ,  Who  then can  be saved ?

27 예수께서 저희를 보시며 가라사대 사람으로는 할 수 없으되 하나님으로는 그렇지 아니하니 하나님으로서는 다 하실 수 있느니라
27 And  Jesus  looking upon  them  saith , With  men  it is impossible , but  not  with  God : for  with  God  all things  are  possible .

28 베드로가 여짜와 가로되 보소서 우리가 모든 것을 버리고 주를 좇았나이다
28 Then  Peter  began  to say  unto him , Lo , we  have left  all , and  have followed  thee .

29 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 나와 및 복음을 위하여 집이나 형제나 자매나 어미나 아비나 자식이나 전토를 버린 자는
29 And  Jesus  answered  and said , Verily  I say  unto you , There is  no man  that  hath left  house , or  brethren , or  sisters , or  father , or  mother , or  wife , or  children , or  lands , for my  sake , and  the gospel's ,

30 금세에 있어 집과 형제와 자매와 모친과 자식과 전토를 백배나 받되 핍박을 겸하여 받고 내세에 영생을 받지 못할 자가 없느니라
30 But  he shall receive  an hundredfold  now  in  this  time , houses , and  brethren , and  sisters , and  mothers , and  children , and  lands , with  persecutions

31 그러나 먼저 된 자로서 나중 되고 나중 된 자로서 먼저 될 자가 많으니라
31 But  many  that are first  shall be  last

32 예루살렘으로 올라가는 길에 예수께서 제자들 앞에 서서 가시는데 저희가 놀라고 좇는 자들은 두려워하더라 이에 다시 열 두 제자를 데리시고 자기의 당할 일을 일러 가라사대
32 And  they were  in  the way  going up  to  Jerusalem

33 보라 우리가 예루살렘에 올라가노니 인자가 대제사장들과 서기관들에게 넘기우매 저희가 죽이기로 결안하고 이방인들에게 넘겨주겠고
33 Saying,  Behold , we go up  to  Jerusalem

34 그들은 능욕하며 침 뱉으며 채찍질하고 죽일 것이니 저는 삼 일 만에 살아나리라 하시니라
34 And  they shall mock  him , and  shall scourge  him , and  shall spit upon  him , and  shall kill  him : and  the third  day  he shall rise again .

35 세베대의 아들 야고보와 요한이 주께 나아와 여짜오되 선생님이여 무엇이든지 우리의 구하는 바를 우리에게 하여주시기를 원하옵나이다
35 And  James  and  John , the sons  of Zebedee , come  unto him , saying , Master , we would  that  thou shouldest do  for us  whatsoever  we shall desire .

36 이르시되 너희에게 무엇을 하여주기를 원하느냐
36 And  he said  unto them , What  would  ye that I  should do  for you ?

37 여짜오되 주의 영광 중에서 우리를 하나는 주의 우편에, 하나는 좌편에 앉게 하여 주옵소서
37 They said  unto him , Grant  unto us  that  we may sit , one  on  thy  right hand , and  the other  on  thy  left hand , in  thy  glory .

38 예수께서 가라사대 너희 구하는 것을 너희가 알지 못하는도다 너희가 나의 마시는 잔을 마시며 나의 받는 세례를 받을 수 있느냐
38 But  Jesus  said  unto them , Ye know  not  what  ye ask : can ye  drink  of the cup  that  I  drink of ? and  be baptized  with the baptism  that  I  am baptized with ?

39 저희가 말하되 할 수 있나이다 예수께서 이르시되 너희가 나의 마시는 잔을 마시며 나의 받는 세례를 받으려니와
39 And  they said  unto him , We can . And  Jesus  said  unto them , Ye shall  indeed  drink  of the cup  that  I  drink of

40 내 좌우편에 앉는 것은 나의 줄 것이 아니라 누구를 위하여 예비되었든지 그들이 얻을 것이니라
40 But  to sit  on  my  right hand  and  on  my  left hand  is  not  mine  to give

41 열 제자가 듣고 야고보와 요한에 대하여 분히 여기거늘
41 And  when the ten  heard  it, they began  to be much displeased  with  James  and  John .

42 예수께서 불러다가 이르시되 이방인의 소위 집권자들이 저희를 임의로 주관하고 그 대인들이 저희에게 권세를 부리는 줄을 너희가 알거니와
42 But  Jesus  called  them  to him, and saith  unto them , Ye know  that  they which are accounted  to rule  over the Gentiles  exercise lordship  over them

43 너희 중에는 그렇지 아니하니 너희 중에 누구든지 크고자 하는 자는 너희를 섬기는 자가 되고
43 But  so  shall it  not  be  among  you : but  whosoever  will  be  great  among  you , shall be  your  minister :

44 너희 중에 누구든지 으뜸이 되고자 하는 자는 모든 사람의 종이 되어야 하리라
44 And  whosoever  of you  will  be  the chiefest , shall be  servant  of all .

45 인자의 온 것은 섬김을 받으려 함이 아니라 도리어 섬기려 하고 자기 목숨을 많은 사람의 대속물로 주려 함이니라
45 For  even  the Son  of man  came  not  to be ministered unto , but  to minister , and  to give  his  life  a ransom  for  many .

46 저희가 여리고에 이르렀더니 예수께서 제자들과 허다한 무리와 함께 여리고에서 나가실 때에 디매오의 아들인 소경 거지 바디매오가 길가에 앉았다가
46 And  they came  to  Jericho : and  as he went  out of  Jericho  with  his  disciples  and  a great  number of people , blind  Bartimaeus , the son  of Timaeus , sat  by  the highway side  begging .

47 나사렛 예수시란 말을 듣고 소리 질러 가로되 다윗의 자손 예수여 나를 불쌍히 여기소서 하거늘
47 And  when he heard  that  it was  Jesus  of Nazareth , he began  to cry out , and  say , Jesus , thou Son  of David , have mercy  on me .

48 많은 사람이 꾸짖어 잠잠하라 하되 그가 더욱 심히 소리 질러 가로되 다윗의 자손이여 나를 불쌍히 여기소서 하는지라
48 And  many  charged  him  that  he should hold his peace : but  he cried  the more  a great deal , Thou Son  of David , have mercy  on me .

49 예수께서 머물러 서서 저를 부르라 하시니 저희가 그 소경을 부르며 이르되 안심하고 일어나라 너를 부르신다 하매
49 And  Jesus  stood still , and commanded  him  to be called . And  they call  the blind man , saying  unto him , Be of good comfort , rise

50 소경이 겉옷을 내어 버리고 뛰어 일어나 예수께 나아오거늘
50 And  he, casting away  his  garment , rose , and came  to  Jesus .

51 예수께서 일러 가라사대 네게 무엇을 하여주기를 원하느냐 소경이 가로되 선생님이여 보기를 원하나이다
51 And  Jesus  answered  and said  unto him , What  wilt  thou that I should do  unto thee ?  The blind man  said  unto him , Lord , that  I might receive my sight .

52 예수께서 이르시되 가라 네 믿음이 너를 구원하였느니라 하시니 저가 곧 보게 되어 예수를 길에서 좇으니라
52 And  Jesus  said  unto him , Go thy way

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.