누가복음 19장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 321회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

누가복음 19장

1 예수께서 여리고로 들어 지나가시더라
1 And  Jesus entered  and passed through  Jericho .

2 삭개오라 이름하는 자가 있으니 세리장이요 또한 부자라
2 And , behold , there was a man  named  Zacchaeus , which  was  the chief among the publicans , and  he  was  rich .

3 저가 예수께서 어떠한 사람인가 하여 보고자 하되 키가 작고 사람이 많아 할 수 없어
3 And  he sought  to see  Jesus  who  he was

4 앞으로 달려가 보기 위하여 뽕나무에 올라가니 이는 예수께서 그리로 지나가시게 됨이러라
4 And  he ran  before , and climbed up  into  a sycomore tree  to  see  him : for  he was  to pass  that  way.

5 예수께서 그곳에 이르사 우러러 보시고 이르시되 삭개오야 속히 내려오라 내가 오늘 네 집에 유하여야 하겠다 하시니
5 And  when  Jesus  came  to  the place , he looked up , and saw  him , and  said  unto  him , Zacchaeus , make haste , and come down

6 급히 내려와 즐거워하며 영접하거늘
6 And  he made haste , and came down , and  received  him  joyfully .

7 뭇사람이 보고 수군거려 가로되 저가 죄인의 집에 유하러 들어갔도다 하더라
7 And  when they saw  it, they  all  murmured , saying , That  he was gone  to be guest  with  a man  that is a sinner .

8 삭개오가 서서 주께 여짜오되 주여 보시옵소서 내 소유의 절반을 가난한 자들에게 주겠사오며 만일 뉘 것을 토색한 일이 있으면 사배나 갚겠나이다
8 And  Zacchaeus  stood , and said  unto  the Lord

9 예수께서 이르시되 오늘 구원이 이 집에 이르렀으니 이 사람도 아브라함의 자손임이로다
9 And  Jesus  said  unto  him ,  This day  is  salvation  come  to this  house , forsomuch as  he  also  is  a son  of Abraham .

10 인자의 온 것은 잃어버린 자를 찾아 구원하려 함이니라
10 For  the Son  of man  is come  to seek  and  to save  that which was lost .

11 저희가 이 말씀을 듣고 있을 때에 비유를 더하여 말씀하시니 이는 자기가 예루살렘에 가까이 오셨고 저희는 하나님의 나라가 당장에 나타날 줄로 생각함이러라
11 And  as they  heard  these things , he added  and spake  a parable , because  he  was  nigh  to Jerusalem , and  because they thought  that  the kingdom  of God  should  immediately  appear .

12 가라사대 어떤 귀인이 왕위를 받아가지고 오려고 먼 나라로 갈 때에
12 He said  therefore , A certain  nobleman  went  into  a far  country  to receive  for himself  a kingdom , and  to return .

13 그 종 열을 불러 은 열 므나를 주며 이르되 내가 돌아오기까지 장사하라 하니라
13 And  he called  his  ten  servants , and delivered  them  ten  pounds , and  said  unto  them , Occupy  till  I come .

14 그런데 그 백성이 저를 미워하여 사자를 뒤로 보내어 가로되 우리는 이 사람이 우리의 왕 됨을 원치 아니하노이다 하였더라
14 But  his  citizens  hated  him , and  sent  a message  after  him , saying , We will  not  have  this  man to reign  over  us .

15 귀인이 왕위를 받아 가지고 돌아와서 은 준 종들의 각각 어떻게 장사한 것을 알고자 하여 저희를 부르니
15 And  it came to pass , that when  he  was returned , having received  the kingdom , then  he commanded  these  servants  to be called  unto him , to whom  he had given  the money , that  he might know  how much  every man  had gained by trading .

16 그 첫째가 나아와 가로되 주여 주의 한 므나로 열 므나를 남겼나이다
16 Then  came  the first , saying , Lord , thy  pound  hath gained  ten  pounds .

17 주인이 이르되 잘하였다 착한 종이여 네가 지극히 작은 것에 충성하였으니 열 고을 권세를 차지하라 하고
17 And  he said  unto him , Well , thou good  servant : because  thou hast been  faithful  in  a very little , have  thou authority  over  ten  cities .

18 그 둘째가 와서 가로되 주여 주의 한 므나로 다섯 므나를 만들었나이다
18 And  the second  came , saying , Lord , thy  pound  hath gained  five  pounds .

19 주인이 그에게도 이르되 너도 다섯 고을을 차지하라 하고
19 And  he said  likewise  to him , Be  thou  also  over  five  cities .

20 또 한 사람이 와서 가로되 주여 보소서 주의 한 므나가 여기 있나이다 내가 수건으로 싸두었었나이다
20 And  another  came , saying , Lord , behold , here is thy  pound , which  I have  kept laid up  in  a napkin :

21 이는 당신이 엄한 사람인 것을 내가 무서워함이라 당신은 두지 않은 것을 취하고 심지 않은 것을 거두나이다
21 For  I feared  thee , because  thou art  an austere  man : thou takest up  that  thou layedst  not  down , and  reapest  that  thou didst  not  sow .

22 주인이 이르되 악한 종아 내가 네 말로 너를 판단하노니 너는 내가 두지 않은 것을 취하고 심지 않은 것을 거두는 엄한 사람인 줄을 알았느냐
22 And  he saith  unto him , Out of  thine own  mouth  will I judge  thee , thou wicked  servant . Thou knewest  that  I  was  an austere  man , taking up  that  I laid  not  down , and  reaping  that  I did  not  sow :

23 그러면 어찌하여 내 은을 은행에 두지 아니하였느냐 그리하였으면 내가 와서 그 변리까지 찾았으리라 하고
23 Wherefore  then  gavest  not  thou  my  money  into  the bank , that  at my coming  I  might  have required  mine own  with  usury ?

24 곁에 섰는 자들에게 이르되 그 한 므나를 빼앗아 열 므나 있는 자에게 주라 하니
24 And  he said  unto them that stood by , Take  from  him  the pound , and  give  it to him that hath  ten  pounds .

25 저희가 가로되 주여 저에게 이미 열 므나가 있나이다
25 (And  they said  unto him , Lord , he hath  ten  pounds .)

26 주인이 가로되 내가 너희에게 말하노니 무릇 있는 자는 받겠고 없는 자는 그 있는 것도 빼앗기리라
26 For  I say  unto you , That  unto every one  which  hath  shall be given

27 그리고 나의 왕 됨을 원치 아니하던 저 원수들을 이리로 끌어다가 내 앞에서 죽이라 하였느니라
27 But  those  mine  enemies , which  would  not  that I  should reign  over  them , bring  hither , and  slay  them before  me .

28 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시고 예루살렘을 향하여 앞서서 가시더라
28 And  when he had thus  spoken , he went  before , ascending up  to  Jerusalem .

29 감람원이라는 산의 벳바게와 베다니에 가까이 왔을 때에 제자 중 둘을 보내시며
29 And  it came to pass , when  he was come nigh  to  Bethphage  and  Bethany , at  the mount  called  the mount of Olives , he sent  two  of his  disciples ,

30 이르시되 너희 맞은편 마을로 가라 그리로 들어가면 아직 아무 사람도 타보지 않은 나귀새끼의 매여 있는 것을 보리니 풀어 끌고 오너라
30 Saying , Go ye  into  the village  over against  you

31 만일 누가 너희에게 어찌하여 푸느냐 묻거든 이렇게 말하되 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 하시매
31 And  if  any man  ask  you , Why  do ye loose  him? thus  shall ye say  unto him , Because  the Lord  hath  need  of him .

32 보내심을 받은 자들이 가서 그 말씀하신대로 만난지라
32 And  they that were sent  went their way , and found  even as  he had said  unto them .

33 나귀새끼를 풀 때에 그 임자들이 이르되 어찌하여 나귀새끼를 푸느냐
33 And  as they were loosing  the colt , the owners  thereof  said  unto  them , Why  loose ye  the colt ?

34 대답하되 주께서 쓰시겠다 하고
34 And  they said , The Lord  hath  need  of him .

35 그것을 예수께로 끌고 와서 자기들의 겉옷을 나귀새끼 위에 걸쳐 놓고 예수를 태우니
35 And  they brought  him  to  Jesus : and  they cast  their  garments  upon  the colt , and  they set  Jesus  thereon .

36 가실 때에 저희가 자기의 겉옷을 길에 펴더라
36 And  as he went , they spread  their  clothes  in  the way .

37 이미 감람산에서 내려가는 편까지 가까이 오시매 제자의 온 무리가 자기의 본 바 모든 능한 일을 인하여 기뻐하며 큰 소리로 하나님을 찬양하여
37 And when he was come nigh , even  now  at  the descent  of the mount  of Olives , the whole  multitude  of the disciples  began  to rejoice  and praise  God  with a loud  voice  for  all  the mighty works  that  they had seen

38 가로되 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 왕이여 하늘에는 평화요 가장 높은 곳에는 영광이로다 하니
38 Saying , Blessed  be the King  that cometh  in  the name  of the Lord : peace  in  heaven , and  glory  in  the highest .

39 무리 중 어떤 바리새인들이 말하되 선생이여 당신의 제자들을 책망하소서 하거늘
39 And  some  of the Pharisees  from  among the multitude  said  unto  him , Master , rebuke  thy  disciples .

40 대답하여 가라사대 내가 너희에게 말하노니 만일 이 사람들이 잠잠하면 돌들이 소리 지르리라 하시니라
40 And  he answered  and said  unto them , I tell  you  that , if  these  should hold their peace , the stones  would immediately cry out .

41 가까이 오사 성을 보시고 우시며
41 And  when  he was come near , he beheld  the city , and wept  over  it ,

42 가라사대 너도 오늘날 평화에 관한 일을 알았더면 좋을 뻔하였거니와 지금 네 눈에 숨기웠도다
42 Saying , If  thou hadst known , even  thou ,  at least  in  this  thy  day , the things  which belong unto  thy  peace ! but  now  they are hid  from  thine  eyes .

43 날이 이를찌라 네 원수들이 토성을 쌓고 너를 둘러 사면으로 가두고
43 For  the days  shall come  upon  thee , that  thine  enemies  shall cast  a trench  about  thee , and  compass  thee  round , and  keep  thee  in  on every side ,

44 또 너와 및 그 가운데 있는 네 자식들을 땅에 메어치며 돌 하나도 돌 위에 남기지 아니하리니 이는 권고 받는 날을 네가 알지 못함을 인함이니라 하시니라
44 And  shall lay  thee  even with the ground , and  thy  children  within  thee

45 성전에 들어가사 장사하는 자들을 내어 쫓으시며
45 And  he went  into  the temple , and began  to cast out  them that sold  therein  , and  them that bought

46 저희에게 이르시되 기록된 바 내 집은 기도하는 집이 되리라 하였거늘 너희는 강도의 굴혈을 만들었도다 하시니라
46 Saying  unto them , It is written , My  house  is  the house  of prayer : but  ye  have made  it  a den  of thieves .

47 예수께서 날마다 성전에서 가르치시니 대제사장들과 서기관들과 백성의 두목들이 그를 죽이려고 꾀하되
47 And  he taught  daily  in  the temple . But  the chief priests  and  the scribes  and  the chief  of the people  sought  to destroy  him ,

48 백성이 다 그에게 귀를 기울여 들으므로 어찌할 방침을 찾지 못하였더라
48 And  could  not  find  what  they might do : for  all  the people  were very attentive  to hear  him .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.